It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advanced Warning Of Snow and Deep Cold Arriving in the UK.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It would be nice to see other people's pics and videos from their area in The UK

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
It would be nice to see other people's pics and videos from their area in The UK
Not mine from Torbay, haven't even had any frost in my garden yet

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil

It's all the same thing mate. A bit of snow on the ground, that's it.In the end it wasn't all that spectacular which is a shame because I'd love to experience a real snowpocalypse.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

It's a blizzard right here and has been the past few hours, snow higher, faster and heavier than ever.

Videos to follow....

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Raining here in NE London. Hopefully it'll get rid of the snow that's been compacted down to ice outside.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Here's the latest from my area, sorry my cam isn't the best in the dark, I'm waiting for a new cam I've ordered and I'll get some more video uploaded tomorrow as it's a real blizzard here with no sign of stopping.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
About 3 inch in west yorkshire in a few hours, cars are stranded down the road from me and the people have just started a big snowball fight

They knew it would snow and they have not gritted the roads.....
Oh well cant make it int work tmr

SNOW DAY

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
We have the most epic of winds and errm Rain!

No snow at all for us

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Back to typical English weather here in south Essex. Horrible rain I know I can't do much but I'm pretty p***ed off at the lack of snow we have had. Still got the rest of February and march yet for some .. Still I'm not very happy

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Here's the latest from my area, Derbyshire, central UK.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
For those of you wishing to see the extent of the snow cover from our snow spell you can see it below.

If you go to my OP you will see the 2010 version....

Here is the 2013 version

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Jrmcleod thanks for another great thread, how's the weather looking now ? Any early signs of any new cold weather coming in ?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Watching closely as there are tentative signs of a re-load...you'll have to watch this space

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

really more? I was thinking how warm it was getting. Last year we had like a mini summer march/April time, really early.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

For my own selfish reasons I hope so buddy

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
well it smashed it down with snow here again today this morning. Enough for it to stick although didn't last long.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Well stop hogging it all then, you've had enough of it and Ive had enough of not having any. I remember when winters here in Essex you were guaranted at least a foot of the stuff now we get sod all .. I'm one unhappy pup this winter
edit on 5-2-2013 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Blizzard here in Pennine West Yorkshire. We had a lot come down very quickly.
And it's still going...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Still haven't even had any frost where I am on the South Devon coast this winter, was working outside in a teeshirt under a reasonably warm sunny sky today

edit on 5-2-2013 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
So, we have been put on standby with the 4x4 Ambulances but no one knows why at the moment.

OP, any news of anything heading our way, what with the Epic storm hitting the US??

ETA: We're in Cornwall, UK
edit on 9-2-2013 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join