posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:43 AM
an extract of a short novel I wrote for fun a few years ago after drinking a bit too much. Bare with me I isntant-translated this from french...
"You little asshole" said telepathically the little grey beeing.
Why do you think that we look alike that much? Hum...? Oh yes... good, good, I can see a few synapses in movement behind those two ridiculously small
You Obsoletes aaaaaaalways thought everything was due to you... Look at you... your limbs are still well proportionate, and a cute little head, so
everything is fine, right? After all technology is here! Who gives a # about the rest? Isn't it?!
All this because of these stupid Anunaki that made you jump a rung in the evolution ladder just after Cro-Magnon... that was a brilliant idea really,
thanks a lot...
- But what the heck is this freak's problem for #'s sake?" mentally thought Jack, who hadn't quite embraced this new form of communication.
- "Calm down Ato" said the second little being. "You know it's bad for us to loose our temper, it messes with our chlorophylian system..."
- "Yes Ota, you are right."
"Human..." resumed Ato.
- "Call me Jack" said Jack
- " Jack, look at me... what can you see?"
- "well I can see a small child-dude with a massively big and ugly head..." said Jack honestly.
- "No Jack. A long time ago we would have looked alike..." Jack tried not to mentally laugh. " We are carriying the weight of our mistakes and our
sins, we are paying the price for our past arrogance. The universe we have created changed us. After the second earthquake, the fourth reactor totally
collapsed. The whole North hemisphere was totally exposed to radiations and only a handfull of contaminated humans managed to survive in a few
We adapted. Our organic nature appeared to us. Our biological body adapted and gave birth to a race of horrendous hybrids."
Jack wasn't worried about laughing anymore. He was beginning to understand.
In front of his grimly face, Ato continued:
" We couldn't procreate anymore. Nearly every child, and they were fewer every day, was born with horrendous difformities. Cat-childs, dog-childs,
were haunting the forbidden areas."
"Rui saved us. He managed to establish a cloning process, reliable and cheap in energy, as all the modern infrastructure had collapsed in a chain
reaction. No running water, electricity... we had te rethink everything... DIY as you used to say!" hahah...
Jack looked through the porthoe. He could see the Earth. Can't believe we onced called it the blue planet He thought... it's all grey...
How long would they keep them here?...