It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding your "date(s)"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Greetings,

We would like to propose a question, of which is something that, (maybe) we could only imagine you've never "asked" your-selves (because the majority of users here do not understand it), and that is:

(Speaking directly to those of you 3rd density being who do so in fact limit their own spiritual evolution)
**All other-selves are more than welcome to post their own "view"***

Do you honestly "think" (putting in quotations because, it is plain fact that most of you can not fatholm this word or process) that any human being would ever supposedly "know" an exact date of some sort of "mass ascension". of which, we may add..is an idea completely made up by yourselves..those of you who feel innocent..and are/were the whole time..it is not your fault for thinking this way, it is the thing/being who taught it to you.

What has any being ever accomplished when they "wait on a date", they get disappointed, let down, "left in the cold", left in confusion of why something never happened on a certain "date" or at a certain "time"..?

NOTHING ; which we may add, is indeed the same thing that you now possess and always have because of your bad habit of "trying" to predict the future.

There is no try. You either do or you don't.

Besides, do you honestly "think" that any human being would be able to fathom the understandings from acquiring the amount of knowledge when told of such a date?

You may "think":

"Yes, we could fix our wrongs, do the right and be a happy and better place"

WRONG :: history repeats itself, you will do as always have unless you learn otherwise. The only way to actually learn something in this life you have created, you must experience it. Over and over and over...until the FINAL time. Whichever one is that time, is entirely up to you..because when you have made the choice, which will be of the greatest magnitude/strength because you and only you have allowed it to build up, you will have finally learned.

You have finally killed the monster that you have created, and it will no longer be a problem to you.

If you are reading this, and you convinced yourself that 12/21/2012 would hold some sort of mass event that would come like a bat out of hell..then we are sorry, not for you..for those who have wrong'd you. You were/are confused, it is not your fault..that is a part of this life.

Nothing in this life that has been manifested to you in a blink of an eye, has ever lasted longer than that of which it came about. This immediate pleasure, only ends immediately following it. Nothing ever worth of great importance to someone was given to them, for it will be that which haunts them...for they never learned to survive and adapt in a life without it.

We would bet everything, that anything that you have worked for in your life, through blood/sweat/tears...screaming, yelling, fighting, stress, anxiety... whatever it may be that stood in your way...was worth it to you at the time..and still is; because you earned it..by fighting for what was truly most important to you. Whether you chose to show to anyone or not, doesn't matter..it still exists in your mind.. THAT IS WHAT MATTERS.

We say this now:

Any being that delivers an exact date, in any form of sound complex, that for-tells such an event..or an event of equal importance to the recipient; is spreading false truths. Whether that being may be doing intentionally, or not.

Go about your day, and be thankful for what you do have and enjoy what is being given to you; rather than thinking that you want it to end. Unless you actually do want it to end..in that case we say:

Be careful what you wish for
edit on 6-1-2013 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

But of that day and hour no one knoweth, not the angels of heaven, but the Father alone.
Matthew 24:36

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Time keeps on slipping,slipping, into the Future.
Steve Miller
edit on 6-1-2013 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

But of that day and hour no one knoweth, not the angels of heaven, but the Father alone.
Matthew 24:36

We trusted some self would post it.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Yes, that's true. I believe however, that is in reference to the new moon relating to the Feast of Trumpets aka 2014/2015. Because that is determined by the start of the new moon, also it is a 2 day feast.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by eyezenmaitreya

If you say that something is true, then say "however"..followed by a "belief" that goes against the very core of that statement..then you could not have possibly "believed" it.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Time keeps on slipping,slipping, into the Future.
Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd? Errrrr... Steve Miller!

Just sayin'. I guess he sounds a little like David Gilmour in that song.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

reply to post by GreeneLight

We trusted some self would post it.

I cannot help but notice that you are referring to yourself as "we". Are you in a room full of Haitian immigrants or part of the Borg collective?

Or perhaps it is just a Lebowski thing, the Royal We:

I find it distracting... yet comforting at the same time.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

You are correct sir, its late and I am into to many things.

Star for your diligence.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I cannot help but notice that you are referring to yourself as "we". Are you in a room full of Haitian immigrants or part of the Borg collective?

Ehh, more collective. Less Borg.

I find it distracting... yet comforting at the same time.

It can be distracting at times yes, but the comfort level definitely outweighs any other feeling.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I've never had the opportunity to fall for false-prophecy, or doomsday predictions, because I was aware enough of how the Universe works to understand that there is no "beginning" or "end" to anything. All things just move in cycles. I've always had a problem understanding why anyone would believe in Armageddon, or an Apocalypse, because I just cannot fathom an end, outside of the death of ego and consciousness. Life will continue, even outside of that though. Just because I will not be present, does not mean it is not still happening.

The real problem is that human beings are so wrapped up in themselves, as to think that they're cosmically important; that the Universe concerns itself with their trivial day-to-day existence. It's comical really. The Universe does not care about us. It does not care if our team wins the Superbowl, or if we find love, or whether we get into that prestigious school; only we care about us. At the end of the day, the sun will supernova, enveloping the Earth and all living forms on it. We'll disappear in a flash of light, and no other living form out there will be any wiser to our existence, than we were to theirs.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The real problem is that human beings are so wrapped up in themselves, as to think that they're cosmically important; that the Universe concerns itself with their trivial day-to-day existence. It's comical really. The Universe does not care about us. It does not care if our team wins the Superbowl, or if we find love, or whether we get into that prestigious school; only we care about us. At the end of the day, the sun will supernova, enveloping the Earth and all living forms on it. We'll disappear in a flash of light, and no other living form out there will be any wiser to our existence, than we were to theirs.

The Universe cares very much about you. However, the people are the one's who do not care about this "trivial" existence. That is the problem, my friend.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

When you take into account the nearly incalculable ways in which universal phenomenon can destroy us: asteroid hits us, roaming black hole, hyper-velocity stars, a sun goes supernova, solar radiation, a renegade planet collides with us, a renegade galaxy swallow us, the moon stops orbiting and our planet fries, a vacuum meta-stability event, and so on...

It is clear that the universe is amoral.

Life occurred by chance, and we're living in a single, beautiful moment in time... but it's no more important to the Universe than Pluto, or the star Aldebaran. Live it up while you can, make it meaningful; live authentically. But don't waste your precious time kidding yourself into thinking that the universe cares about your trivial desires. The new iPhone doesn't matter to a nebula.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

When you take into account the nearly incalculable ways in which universal phenomenon can destroy us: asteroid hits us, roaming black hole, hyper-velocity stars, a sun goes supernova, solar radiation, a renegade planet collides with us, a renegade galaxy swallow us, the moon stops orbiting and our planet fries, a vacuum meta-stability event, and so on...

It is clear that the universe is amoral.

Life occurred by chance, and we're living in a single, beautiful moment in time... but it's no more important to the Universe than Pluto, or the star Aldebaran. Live it up while you can, make it meaningful; live authentically. But don't waste your precious time kidding yourself into thinking that the universe cares about your trivial desires. The new iPhone doesn't matter to a nebula.

~ Wandering Scribe

Yes, you are correct. However, has any of this happened yet? Or are we just trained to always think about them?

You are also correct - somewhat. You are correct that the universe does not care for the Earth's materialistic, fake embodied existence. However, it is concerned with something greater than that which it's humans are trained to realize.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Glactic cannibalism has happened; and Andromeda will swallow us whole one day. Assuming of course that our own sun doesn't supernova first and burn us to nothingness. As for supernovas, yes, numerous stars have exploded and been recorded down. The super massive black hole at the center of our own galaxy is also an example of black holes, roaming or stationary, which exist within the universe. Solar radiation is leaking in through the hole in the o-zone. Our moon's craters are from asteroid and meteor collisions; several craters on Earth are testament to the same thing. So, yes, there's a lot of evidence for the occurrence of many of the events I described.

As for spiritual good-feelings... do you think a random planet in the Andromeda galaxy cares about Jesus? Or thinks about an All-Father? Do you think that their planet was flooded globally 4,000 years ago with ours? Human beings crave something more to life, because a meaningless existence without an afterlife both depresses and terrifies them. Our fear of death is what helped us develop these beliefs in higher frequency, ascendance, and spiritual goodness. If we learn to no longer fear death, than we do not need promises of a better, happier, more wonderful existence beyond this one. We can turn our hands towards making those good things accessible here, and now; and not later or through some rigorous Yogi's special rituals.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Glactic cannibalism has happened; and Andromeda will swallow us whole one day. Assuming of course that our own sun doesn't supernova first and burn us to nothingness. As for supernovas, yes, numerous stars have exploded and been recorded down. The super massive black hole at the center of our own galaxy is also an example of black holes, roaming or stationary, which exist within the universe. Solar radiation is leaking in through the hole in the o-zone. Our moon's craters are from asteroid and meteor collisions; several craters on Earth are testament to the same thing. So, yes, there's a lot of evidence for the occurrence of many of the events I described.

As we understand, these "preposed realities" are nothing more than just that. "Future telling" by the so called Scholars of this country, with their "unlimited knowledge".

If such a supernova occurred, you would only see it in the last hour or so. However, what you saw is a whole different story. What you saw will depend on your belief system, and if you've been trained to think these ways..this is what you will believe to be the truth.

As for spiritual good-feelings... do you think a random planet in the Andromeda galaxy cares about Jesus? Or thinks about an All-Father? Do you think that their planet was flooded globally 4,000 years ago with ours? Human beings crave something more to life, because a meaningless existence without an afterlife both depresses and terrifies them. Our fear of death is what helped us develop these beliefs in higher frequency, ascendance, and spiritual goodness. If we learn to no longer fear death, than we do not need promises of a better, happier, more wonderful existence beyond this one. We can turn our hands towards making those good things accessible here, and now; and not later or through some rigorous Yogi's special rituals.

~ Wandering Scribe

We would like to propose the same question but a little differently, then come back to the original question.
Does Jesus care about a "random" planet in the Andromeda galaxy? Does God?

Do you think Jesus cares about Earth? Does God?

Do you think the inhabitants of Earth care about Jesus? about God?

Do you think Earth cares about Jesus? about God?

So, do I think Jesus cares about some planet in the Andromeda galaxy? I most certainly do. Now, do I think that the planetcares about Jesus? or God?..then I would have to throw some supposed numbers at you, that even I have not yet to analyze

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

God didn't even know the Andromeda galaxy existed. Much less, that the stars in the dome of Heaven were the same things as the "greater light" which governed the day. What you're doing is ascribing knowledge to God which, no where else, is God given. You know more about the scope of existence, of the universe, than God ever did. So, my new question is this: why do you feel the need to be subservient? If you're clearly more knowledgeable, wise, and understanding than the God you subscribe to, by what measure do you deem Him greater than yourself? Is it only because He said He was? By that same token, if a thug says he is your superior, do you believe him too?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

God didn't even know the Andromeda galaxy existed. Much less, that the stars in the dome of Heaven were the same things as the "greater light" which governed the day. What you're doing is ascribing knowledge to God which, no where else, is God given. You know more about the scope of existence, of the universe, than God ever did. So, my new question is this: why do you feel the need to be subservient? If you're clearly more knowledgeable, wise, and understanding than the God you subscribe to, by what measure do you deem Him greater than yourself? Is it only because He said He was? By that same token, if a thug says he is your superior, do you believe him too?

~ Wandering Scribe

Greetings Wandering Scribe, it is good to speak with you again.

We do not "subscribe" to "God" in the manner of which most would assume. The ideology of the common man in this present time/space does resonate with those of The Creation.

We are One, but He is our Superior in terms of "whom" this MBSC will "answer to" when the time comes.

We do not deem Him "better" than ourselves, for we are One. However, it is fact that He is "superior" in His spiritual evolutionary progress. Therefore, it is by our will that we chose to praise Him for He is my Creator, and is of the One Creator - as we all are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No "person" on this 3rd density paradigm is "superior" to another. However, if one is involved in some Earthly created "organization", that includes some sort of social structure to denote hierarchy...then it is by that beings will that they make them selves spiritually inferior.

Therefore, if one trusts that they may only "live" while dependent on some other-self's protection - making themselves "inferior". In terms of your example.. a "thug" is only "superior" if that being makes it so.
edit on 31-1-2013 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join