It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Feds should be Scared

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Not a great writer or good with numbers like others on here but if you take a look at the numbers it may make you take pause.

Okay - so these are rough estimates...

There are about 800,000 active law enforcement officers at any given time in the US (local cops, state police, sheriffs, etc.).

There are about 1.4 million active duty military serving today at any given time around the world.

So if things go south you will have maybe 2 million people trying to take away your Constitution Rights. Probably more like 1 million cause half of them aren't going to go for it.

The last time i checked the US Census was north of 300 million people with gun ownership at 88 guns to every 100 people.

Check the math - so that is 1,320 armed civilians for every 1 cop or armed forces person - unless they throw the ChiComms at us.

No wonder - these idiots in Congress & Obama are gun grabbing...
Cause we have the power whether you know it or not & we always have!

Not that I endorse any armed rebellion or anything like that but if they start lining up the train cars...

Peace

wiki.answers.com...

answers.yahoo.com...

www.usnews.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

They are or should be just as afraid of a bolt action rifle with a scope or a 6 shot .38 revolver as they are of the frightening "assault rifles" (re the Kennedy and Oswald assassinations, resp).

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Have guns will travel.

Keep your guns and you'll be safe and also keep a list of who's gonna get it when...

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
thats what drones are for... thousands of them can kill millions easily and good luck shooting one down its harder then you think.

I wish instead of all these crazy morons killing innocent people someone would go on a rampage to people who really deserve it... Starting with everyone that is in charge of the fed, then work their way down.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

What would be the easiest way to take away guns? Imagine for a second what would happen if the grocery store shelves were empty.

Are you prepared enough to feed yourself and your family long term? Now imagine again FEMA coming in and setting safe areas were people could get food and basic needs. Those areas would need to be safe so you would have to give up your guns for food and safety.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

If fema did that then me and a few fellows I know would raid the fema camp, kill everyone with a firearm, take it over, and ration the food to our fellow friends and family in the correct way. So bring it on.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Op, I;d say you have an excellent point. Gunpolicy,org is a site that I use often for weapons stats and international arms trafficking numbers. This is on U.S. basic summary stats if it might help put specific numbers to both sides

When viewed that way, it does look kinda silly huh? I think the only way it can happen is to get us turning each other in and literally fighting amongst each other so no one stops long enough to focus anywhere upward. That'd be the logical approach, given the rather absurd nature of the 'unfair matchup'. I mean, lopsided is laughably understating the nature of things, eh?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Yeah I saw that movie too.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

If fema did that then me and a few fellows I know would raid the fema camp, kill everyone with a firearm, take it over, and ration the food to our fellow friends and family in the correct way. So bring it on.

Talk is cheap.
More then likely you would take off for the woods. Many others would also do this but most would need to feed themselves or their families.

In my few years on this earth I have learned a couple things talk is cheap. It really is.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The plan is for the developing depression to force many to sell their guns which will not lessen the # unless they are turned in on a govt gun buy back...rather it will concentrate those weapons in the hands which are already known to the government (actual and backdoor registration: FFLs, Title 2 ("Class 3") Registrations, Form 4473s (NICS) and CCW permits. Then the Registration of guns not already required to be registered (machine guns, DDs, etc) and then the Great Gun Call In (amnesty) before the actual confiscation of the "illegal" firearms.

edit on 6-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

That way of thanking "kill, Raid,etc.is why i say I don’t care what any congressmen decide.
I don’t care what any judge says.
I don’t care what forms are signed in any UN building.
I don’t care if we end up in a global government whose tyrannical leader invokes the death penalty for gun ownership,
I shall never relinquish the tools (guns) that keep me from becoming a slave or a victim to genocide.
My family will be eating very good off the land evan road kill while everyone kills each other..

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well, while you're hoarding civilian versions of a handgun, They're spending $500 billion a year arming themselves with things you don't have access to or even know exists.

The kicker is it's your tax dollars.

You're basically armed with muskets compared to them if you turn on the government or they turn on you.

It looks like the second amendment is obsolete since it isn't being applied evenly.

You should have access to everything another American has, regardless if he has a uniform or not, if it was applied equally to as it is supposed to be.

Theoretically you should be able to legally possess nuclear arms according to the constitution, As the right to bear arms, shall not be infringed.

edit on 6-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Disarmament does NOT end gun violence, it only changes the dynamic of who uses that violence, and it makes innocent victims easier to attack.
All gun confiscation programs start by chipping away at the outer barriers of gun ownership.
Finally, they will say the idea of an armed citizenry keeping the government in check as a “fairy tale”.
They will claim that in the face of modern military might, constitutionalists would be crushed.

For what can an AK-47 do to an F-15?
Apparently, they have never heard of Afghanistan, which has used AK-47’s and 30 year old armaments to repel two technologically advanced armies; the Soviet Union and the U.S. Of course, the Afghanis did not allow themselves to be disarmed…
If only 2% of those gun owners refuse to submit ,and the feds attempt confiscation, they will have a massive revolution on their hands.
edit on 6-1-2013 by madenusa because: spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Of course the Feds are afraid....

Why do you think they are pushing the fear tactic of gun owners, comparing them to sexual predators??

They want those that fear and hate guns to turn on those that own them.
And it's working.....

Since all we are is a "number", a statistic to the gov., the number of people killed in 2011 by guns is approx. 12,775 according to FBI reports.
For a country with a population of over 315 million, that is a very low number.
In fact, fewer people are killed by guns than say by wrecks, medical malpractice, health problems.....
It's way down the list in other words.

So...... why are they so hellbent to disarm the population????
What is the real agenda here?

"State Of Fear" ---- they want to keep us in control and they do that through state of fear....by way of disinformation.

And right now they are using Guns as the new Fear.....

In a case of SHTF situation, I believe they fear us and whether or not they can control us.
But if they can disarm the majority, well they win for they will have no fear of the people.

edit on 6-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

thats what drones are for... thousands of them can kill millions easily and good luck shooting one down its harder then you think.

I wish instead of all these crazy morons killing innocent people someone would go on a rampage to people who really deserve it... Starting with everyone that is in charge of the fed, then work their way down.

Millions? I think you need to do a little research. Hows the drones working out for them in Iraq Afghanistan and Pakistan? They still cannot root out the insurgencies there. if they could kill millions with drones those places should have been wrapped up years ago... They don't stand a chance in America we are far better armed trained and resourceful...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

lmao I know allot more about drones then it seems you do sorry but that video is not a drone that is a toy.

The real drones if they had the full power to unleash them and do whatever they wanted with them, not that you would really know anyways what they really do with them overseas since you aren't there to watch...

They could very VERY easily kill millions with them, tactical nuke strikes on anyone they like. You will NOT shoot down one of these easily if you could shoot it down then you are one of the best marksmen in the world and good on you for that.

Real drones and a little more info for you... can you say hellfire missles? yah good luck with that:

Drones, the cheaper to kill you with my dear!
edit on 6-1-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What i fail to understand here is who is going to pay those gun grabbing troops?
With the country very near the end of its credit limit,
whos gonna buy, maintain, and fly these 30000 droes over america?
Considering the massivness of the problems facing gun collestion,Fema camps,drone survielance, and every other war they are fighting now......wheres the money comming from?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Weapons of Mass Destruction, even tho they are game changers and equalizers for inferior forces, are not "arms" in the traditional sense. They should not even be in the hands of regular military let alone individual "militia" as their use requires decisions being made at the highest level. What good is it for citizens to have firearms if some terrorist can set off a nuke? There has to be a line drawn for the safety of all....but that rationale does not apply to traditional "arms"....sorry Mrs. Feinstien that argument does not fly in the face of the Second Amendment.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
History is where you should look.
Guns, guns and more guns, fastest sales ever , more guns than ever.
Arm both sides or all sides then sit back and watch the people do their work for them.
Ask people that grew up in the ghetto. Ask the American Indians. Ask the people in Syria.

The same games played over and over, but no one seems to learn who's playing who?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

lmao I know allot more about drones then it seems you do sorry but that video is not a drone that is a toy.

The real drones if they had the full power to unleash them and do whatever they wanted with them, not that you would really know anyways what they really do with them overseas since you aren't there to watch...

They could very VERY easily kill millions with them, tactical nuke strikes on anyone they like. You will NOT shoot down one of these easily if you could shoot it down then you are one of the best marksmen in the world and good on you for that.

Real drones and a little more info for you... can you say hellfire missles? yah good luck with that:

Drones, the cheaper to kill you with my dear!

Oh wow I never saw or heard of those "big looking" drones before and know nothing about them.. /sarcasm. Sigh!

Like I said how are they working out for them over seas? Insurgencies gone yet after 11 years? And those drones are not any harder to shoot down in fact they are easier they are much larger targets. And we have millions of Marksmen in this country capable of doing it and plenty of hardware to do it with. Heck middle east insurgents have managed to shoot a few down with AK's just imagine what millions with high powered scoped rifles can do not to mention 50 cal's.

If they ever use a hell fire missile or worse a nuc from a drone on Americans on American soil they will ignite hell on earth as millions rise up against them and they do not have enough manpower and logistics to man them and cover the entire land mass of the US. They will not use a nuc because they do not want to destroy the plantation they want subjugated slaves and free use of the country not poison it with radiation leaving it uninhabitable if they use a scorched earth policy.

They are not stupid they know they cannot use such heavy weapons on Americans without igniting the entire American population against them. The 30,000 drones they want to put over America are not much more then the video I posted shows and will be mostly for surveillance.

Want an instant revolution put a predator drone up and fire a hellfire missile on Americans in their hometown!

edit on 6-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join