It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien In New Advertisement?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I just went to Yahoo a few minutes ago and noticed this rotating ad on the right side of the page.
Something doesn't quite look right about this person, it doesn't even look normal and looks almost contorted.

Is this a sublimal image released to the public in preparation for disclosure?

Weird.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It says dramatized in the bottom left corner.. I think you may be over thinking it!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
must be an alien if they can eat sensa... it makes me sick like all fake sugar crap, I can only intake real sugar made from like sugar cane and whatnot.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I don't know if I would say alien... But it does look a bit odd

Originally posted by misse2miss
It says dramatized in the bottom left corner.. I think you may be over thinking it!

And we have a winner!

edit on 5-1-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It looks like she's slamming that sensa right into her arm, probably how she got that crazy looking chest.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So this disclosure will come as a shock to anyone with Adblock.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Looks like they just need to hire a better Photoshop artist to do their ads. I've seen worse. But this isn't anything more than that - bad Photoshop work. Happens a lot more in advertising than most people realize.

www.psdisasters.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrormaster

Photoshop failures are one thing, we've all seen them and in those cases it's obvious the graphic artist inadvertently overlooked a few things.

In this case, it seems almost intentional the way the neck has been contorted and twisted, they went out of their way to make a point and drop a subliminal hint.

Question is, WHY?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I can see where you are coming from with that statement! Who would want to look like that?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
dramatized it says on the picture.nothing to be to worried about.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by Terrormaster

Photoshop failures are one thing, we've all seen them and in those cases it's obvious the graphic artist inadvertently overlooked a few things.

In this case, it seems almost intentional the way the neck has been contorted and twisted, they went out of their way to make a point and drop a subliminal hint.

Question is, WHY?

really???
so a company selling a sugar substitute knows all about the alien situation.
and they're dropping hints to it in their advertisements
OR the graphic artist knows, and he's dropping a big hint?
care to explain why you think they know this?
because that is one helluva stretch there hombre

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
In advertisement they often distort or contort objects and people. Most people wouldn't have noticed that her body was Mia proportioned, but it would be enough to get their attention

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

it's not a sugar substitute. it stimulates your metabolism so you process food differently..... which might not be so good for you anyway so it's probably good to avoid it either way

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
What would lead you to believe that this is an "alien selling underwear"? What method of elimination did you use to arrive at this insane conclusion? I've come across some fairly silly topics on this forum and this ranks right at the top.

Just, unreal. Wow.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Chemicals!
Chemicals that may be alien friendly yet destructive to humans.
Chemicals that are gradually increased in dosage in preparation for something big.
Helluva stretch perhaps but anything and everything is possible with TPTB.
Give it time, in the interim, try to read between the lines.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

It's a bad photoshop job promoting extra-muscley-skinniness for us to vainly attempt to obtain through their product, imo. Looks weird indeed, but I don't think it's an alien. Marketing people do fun stuff like that trying to trick us mere mortals into thinking we can look like gods - but sometimes they mess up it gets...awkward.

peace,
AB

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Badly photo-shopped ad for diet pills= Alien disclosure?

Seriously this site is embarrassing..

edit on 6-1-2013 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

If you're not careful you're going to snap your imagination!..........because you've got it stretched to the absolute limit with this one!

top topics

join