It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Surreal Dream I Had Last Night That I Just Remembered Of Which Millions Die

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
OP,

do you remember where this nuke or Asteroid hit?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
This isn't a prediction, so don't assume it is because of my 'username', I'm no Prophet. It's just a dream

I'll call this my first prediction,

Which is it?

Do you call other people who make prediction in the 'Prediction & Dreams' thread Prophets? I don't think so. It's just a prediction I'm making based on a dream I saw that felt real to me. But I understand where you're coming from. I guess when I started writing it, I figure I would make it clear that it's not a prediction but a dream and didn't want people to assume otherwise because of my username. By the time I reached the end of it, I figure it was important enough to call it my first prediction on ATS since it felt so genuinely real to me.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.
edit on 29-1-2013 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by TheProphetMark

What was it that triggered the recall and memory of the dream? Can you think about where you were, what you were doing and what time it was.

It came to me when I was watching the News on T.v, then I remembered my dream from that night before because I remembered seeing a the explosion on T.v. I really don't think I was suppose to remember, but yeah it was a pretty vivid dream it's amazing how easy we can forget our dreams.

<< 1   >>

join