It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With all of this talent, why not...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Greetings, I am new to ATS, but have been a reader for some time, I am always amazed at the writings of members of this site. I see "writer"on some profiles,and have to ask,has there ever been a writer's section or thread? A place where someone can write a short story, based on catagory and rated by members. fiction, SF, mystery, etc., I read a lot and would love to see some of these brillant membere display their talents, sky's the limit. I completely apologise if this has been suggested before, and wonder why it was not done. thanks, and never stop searching.....

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Welcome! You'll like this forum:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And this one:
edit on 5-1-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Im chugging away with a sci fi story. I think everyone should always have one story writiing going on in slow time.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Welcome!

There are forums in place to fit your needs. Follow the links another member provided and you will find what you seek.

Also, if you want to see some of the best minds and writing on ATS, check out the debate forum.

I have recently began to participate in this forum and it forces you to hone your skills and think well beyond your current bubble.

Have fun and don't feed the trolls!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by forgetmenot

Thanks for the links, I will be reading that, I really do like it here on ATS, and you will not be forgotten...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I think we all do to some degree or another, I have one myself, but lack the stream talent and "picture painting", I wish you all the best with your story and look forward to reading it.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by teslahowitzer
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I think we all do to some degree or another, I have one myself, but lack the stream talent and "picture painting", I wish you all the best with your story and look forward to reading it.

Here is the Collaborative Writing Forum on ATS...now you have no excuses...

Des

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you for all of the welcomes, and links, already read Slayer's USS Dauntless story, looking at the next one. I figured that thread had already been established, but had to ask, No excuses, right?, Great to be a member and thanks again to all of you, and never stop searching...

top topics

join