New to ATS, from the western US

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

My interests are many and my knowledge grows with each passing day. I hope to gain from your experiences and maybe share some of my own. Our family pride is in our being as self sufficient as possible with projects each year to fulfill this goal.

My hobbies include horses, hunting, fishing, and metal detecting.

Hope to talk to y'all soon in the forums

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Welcome, sounds like you will be a nice addition to the discussions around here.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostRider

Welcome to the show!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Welcome, sounds like you will be a nice addition to the discussions around here.

Thanks for the welcome antar, and we share the unfortunate experience of loosing a home to fire. Something we never wish to experience again. We learned to appreciate many things after this experience.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...hope to meet you in the forums...

Des

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Welcome to the funny farm. Down the hall are the padded rooms when you seek rest and around the corner is the recycling center producing pretty good goop for lunch, if you don't ask what is recycled to make it!

There's always room for one more though, so by all means, step right in and get comfortable!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome folks, I'll be setting up my profile, looking around, and settling in for a few days. This is a well organized and professionally run forum, I know I will enjoy being a small part of it.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

haha, checking me out huh? Good job, see you around the campus!

(I love the alien UFO forums)

new topics
top topics

join