It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVP Test #2 - Please Participate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here are a couple of older EVPs that we have captured. Go to the link and listed to the files named...

EVP #2 and EVP #3. Below the link is a brief synopsis of what was happening at the time. I will post what we think it says in a day or two.

EVP LINKS

EVP #2
This one was captured DURING a funeral service of a relative. Captured 2009.

EVP #3
You will hear my daughter say "Remember, just talk so we can hear ya" (she was holding up a digital recorder). The voice after you hear that, is the EVP. It is as loud as she was. Captured in 2007 or 2008

Thanks for participating!
5pooky
edit on 5-1-2013 by 5pooky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
#1 - I miss my dad
#2 - i'm dead or my dad (no headphones)
#3 - mumble mumble mumble

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I listened to them all with VLC.
I did the first one in the previous thread.

I love my dad.

I slowed it down, then sped it back up. I can't make anything out of it. The speed pattern of the voice makes me think that there are actual words being said, but it is too distorted for me to be able to make it out.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
EVP 1 - "I miss my dad"

EVP 2 - "I'm really dead.."

EVP 3 - "Really.. so you can hear me?"

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
EVP 1 - I miss my dad.

EVP 2 - I want my dad.

EVP 3 - (A name) I miss you so much

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

Not only is this a "Sandwich looks like Jesus" - only with audio, it's even worse when you hint people at the context in which that noise is supposed to be something else than...noise.

They're still not doing that good of a job at guessing.
Also, why are the statements always so short and mysterious, why aren't they telling a proper story?
Are they all brain damaged?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
reply to post by 5pooky

Not only is this a "Sandwich looks like Jesus" - only with audio, it's even worse when you hint people at the context in which that noise is supposed to be something else than...noise.

They're still not doing that good of a job at guessing.
Also, why are the statements always so short and mysterious, why aren't they telling a proper story?
Are they all brain damaged?

The actual physics involved are complicated, but the bottom line is that these "people" don't have vocal chords or mouths or any physical equipment that can allow them to make audible sounds. They have to use other sounds (in the case of environmental audio manifestations) or material particles (in the case of EVPs) to create audio sounds that will represent words to the ears and minds of material sentient beings. They use already existing natural environmentally produced sound waves (like wind cutting through eaves, water dripping, bits of bird chirps, rustling of leaves, etc) to produce words and sounds that you can hear with your ears, and they arrange and rearrange magnetic particles on tape, and line up highs and lows within digital files, when communicating via EVPs. Some of them are better at it than others are - just as you'd expect.

When communicating directly to a single person (one-to-one) they place the "words" directly into the data stream that is heading to the part of the brain that processes hearing, just as they place their full-spectrum dynamic image into the data stream that's heading to the part of the brain that processes sight. This is why the one-on-one manifestation is the most realistic, comprehensive, and generally lengthy. It's telepathic in nature, which is a lot easier, mechanically, to put together.

EVPs are short and often clumsy because it takes real experience and physical finesse to master the process. The environmentally contained audio manifestation is the hardest to accomplish, and this is why they're knocks and bangs and moans at best. That said, each form of audio manifestation has its value.

Each form accomplishes something different for the discarnate entity. Actual messages from loved ones overwhelmingly involve the use of telepathy between the deceased and the target of the message. Environmental audio is used to make a "statement" that will be heard by more than one person - eliminating doubt that the sound did occur.

EVPs are a sort of blend between the two. They are relatively recent - since audio equipment's invention, of course - and while they're still difficult to produce, they're much easier to manage than the environmentally produced snippets of controlled audio, and they can be fashioned into actual words. The bitch is in the time it takes to make them versus the amount of content needed for the EVP to "mean something" to the person(s) being targeted with the message being produced. It's rightly assumed that most EVP messages are viewed by researchers in the field as contextually relevant to the specific moment in time when the EVP appears. As a direct answer to their question of statement. The "spirit" does what it can to get the imprint configured in time for it to be available when the ghost hunter brings it up for replay. Not much time to be eloquent in most cases.

These are people, and it's a real effort to do what they're doing in these cases. Most of these folks aren't as eager to prove that they're there as some of them are. They see us in the same way that we see fetuses resting within their mommas' wombs. They're curious, and they like to watch us kick and adjust under our mom's abdomen skin. But, they already know that we exist, and that we'll be along in a little while - just as was the case for each one of them. Most people just don't see the urgency in proving something to those of us who will figure it all out soon enough anyway. Besides, they had to wait to find out, and why make it any less of a wait for anyone else? Now, how many times have we all run into that way of thinking in our own daily lives. I run into that mindset all the time. People don't change just because their bodies stopped working. They're still themselves when all is said and done.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Haven't read any replies. Here is what I heard:

#1 - I just like to etch. (Although in the previous thread I heard "I miss my dad")
#2 - Oh, let go.
#3 - Um that doesn't sound right.

Number three I could barely understand the daughter or the EVP. I never would have guessed correctly what your daughter said, so I don't hold much faith that I guessed correctly what the EVP said.

In fact, I'm not confident in any of these at all. I'm really bad at this.

edit on 6-1-2013 by VegHead because: added something

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
No.2 - Right there

No.3 - sound slike another language?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Your user name fits your interests! Nice work, because someone has to do it.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
The actual physics involved are complicated,

How do you mean "complicated"?

but the bottom line is that these "people" don't have vocal chords or mouths or any physical equipment that can allow them to make audible sounds.

Which people? Could you please explain how you know these people and how they are?
If they have no physical equipment to make audible sounds, how are they able to make audible sounds?

They have to use other sounds (in the case of environmental audio manifestations) or material particles (in the case of EVPs) to create audio sounds that will represent words to the ears and minds of material sentient beings.

So they HAVE physical equipment to make audible sounds?

They use already existing natural environmentally produced sound waves (like wind cutting through eaves, water dripping, bits of bird chirps, rustling of leaves, etc)

What do you mean "use already eisting natural environmentally produces sound waves"? Are you sure you grasp the concept of sound waves?

and they arrange and rearrange magnetic particles on tape

Please tell me a bit more about this!

, and line up highs and lows within digital files, when communicating via EVPs. Some of them are better at it than others are - just as you'd expect.

I wouldn't expect anything from claimed dead beings of which a part supposedly gets educated in digital electronics and storage media.

When communicating directly to a single person (one-to-one) they place the "words" directly into the data stream that is heading to the part of the brain that processes hearing,

Fantastic! Where does this knowledge you have come from?

It's telepathic in nature, which is a lot easier, mechanically, to put together.

There is not a single piece of evidence of "telepathy" existing, so I'd say it sounds difficult.
However, it is a lot easier to just make it up.

EVPs are short and often clumsy because it takes real experience and physical finesse to master the process. The environmentally contained audio manifestation is the hardest to accomplish, and this is why they're knocks and bangs and moans at best. That said, each form of audio manifestation has its value.

Or they are clumsy because it is easier to identify image of a face, horse, bunny on a sandwich or rock, than it is to hear crystal clear words in "noise". If you listen closely enough and long enough, obviously you will hear something.
How these audio manifestations have a value is puzzling.

Each form accomplishes something different for the discarnate entity. Actual messages from loved ones overwhelmingly involve the use of telepathy between the deceased and the target of the message. Environmental audio is used to make a "statement" that will be heard by more than one person - eliminating doubt that the sound did occur.

Regardless of if you are able to hear words in a sound or not, you should be able to eliminate doubt that the sound has indeed occured.

It's rightly assumed that most EVP messages are viewed by researchers in the field

It sounds like these researches aren't quite in the clear on what they are doing.

The "spirit" does what it can to get the imprint configured in time for it to be available when the ghost hunter brings it up for replay. Not much time to be eloquent in most cases.

There is no such thing as a "spirit".

These are people, and it's a real effort to do what they're doing in these cases.

How do you know this?

Most of these folks aren't as eager to prove that they're there as some of them are.

How do you know this?

They see us in the same way that we see fetuses resting within their mommas' wombs.

How do you know this?

They're curious, and they like to watch us kick and adjust under our mom's abdomen skin.

How do you know this?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Gang... here is what we hear in the EVPs. However, it does not mean we are correct!
The first one says "I Miss my dad"
2nd: "Am I Dead?"
3rd. "Really, that makes us so loud?"

top topics

join