It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hanging around for quite a while now. Became interested in conspiracy websites in general a few years back; mainly as a skeptic - great intertainment value. However, y'all here at ATS seem to try very hard to keep the discussions fairly civil and discourage trollers and pure fakes - unlike almost every other internet forum along these lines.

I hope to learn more, and have reached the point where I feel my two cents may equal 1.8 cents - which I hope will be the minimum level to hit that MAY make an opinion make sense!

I have long experience in an organization with a unique mindset about why mankind is what it is; I really want to explore the boundaries of that dogma and look at the edges of our existance as a civilization. My status within my organization makes it difficult for me to question issues and specific directives/thoughts - I hope the wide-ranging group here will help me scratch the itch I feel to question just about everything I have been taught.

I hope it will be fun and interesting - I am boring enough to raise and sell sheep as a way to survive both fiscally and spiritually, but my past was full of many things; evil and good, violent and loving, and of course, good and bad decisions. I am a stong agnostic, but really like to watch folks try to prove otherwise in their own lives.

Let the adventure (as much as reading and typing can be) begin!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Run for the hills before it is to late

Nah joshing welcome dude

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by opthetan

Welcome

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Welcome to the site Op,nice to have you here.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by opthetan

c'mon people... flag the new comers to get them started!!

Welcome to ATS my friend...

Heres a great thread to consider... Mr. Agnostic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Welcome.
I'm brand new, but have been "lurking" about for quite some time. Enjoy! It's much more engaging when you can actually "engage."

new topics

top topics

join