It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Dead in Another Shooting in Aurora, Colorado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Four Dead in Another Shooting in Aurora, Colorado

news.yahoo.com

A gunman who barricaded himself inside a townhouse after killing three people in the home was shot to death by police on Saturday in Aurora, Colorado, the same Denver suburb where 12 people were slain in a movie house massacre last July, police said.

The gunman and his three victims, as well as a woman who fled safely from the home at the outset of the violence and alerted authorities, were all believed to be related to one another, police spokeswoman Cassidee Carl said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I don't usually get my news from Yahoo, just happened to see this on the main page.

Another shooting in Aurora, Colorado. It happened just a few miles away from the theater shooting. Not much more info out on this yet. They haven't released any names yet. Everywhere I check just has the same article from Reuters. I'm curious to see how this unfolds.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sorry about that, I actually searched "Aurora" and nothing about this showed up. I was wondering why it hadn't been posted already.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
GWEN 666 CO. YNMH (Aurora)....id love to see the transmissions this damn thing has put out in the last few days.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Please contribute to an existing thread. Links are posted above.

Closed

top topics

join