It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gods were invented to appease the Humans Darkside!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

But can we not have wonder and enthusiasm with knowledge of what we have experienced. Example, the first time I went to Disneyworld I enjoyed it and it was fun, but it just moved SO fast and before I knew it the day was over. The second time I went back it was wonderful, because I knew what to expect and actually enjoyed myself more! Now apply the same experience to life. I am living now and it is flashing before my eyes. It would be much more fun and wonderful if I actually knew what to expect at times. See my point?
edit on Jan 13th 2013 by TheMythLives because: Spelling!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

But can we not have wonder and enthusiasm with knowledge of what we have experienced. Example, the first time I went to Disneyworld I enjoyed it and it was fun, but it just moved SO fast and before I knew it the day was over. The second time I went back it was wonderful, because I knew what to expect and actually enjoyed myself more! Now apply the same experience to life. I am living now and it is flashing before my eyes. It would be much more fun and wonderful if I actually knew what to expect at times. See my point?

The time frame for evolution of the soul from beginning to end may be matched to the life of the planet and therefore billions of years. How many times could you repeat your disney world experience over a modest time frame of a thousand years. I imagine after a hundred visits you would haveno more desire to be there again.

edit on 13-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I could say the same thing about earth. I imagine it would be pretty boring for the ones who keep coming back and back. Not remembering on this end, but on the other side (I would imagine the soul would remember all of its trips). It would seem redundant and just boring. After all we are so limited and cannot do much anyway. Cannot grow wings and fly. Eventually, no matter what it would be a very boring place.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

maybe the gods created us to appease their the dark side
edit on 25-6-2013 by truthontheloose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

that depends on what beings you are trying to talk to sometimes thor is the only comfort i have
edit on 25-6-2013 by truthontheloose because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join