It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gods were invented to appease the Humans Darkside!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
God were invented for humans as a necessary evil to appease the dark side of his/her nature. The darkside is the humans desire to take ownership of everything. This frequently gets converted to greed, whiich in turn, converts into the desire for ultimate control and power.

All is not lost however all humans have been put into life for the purpose of embarking on a journey to find the light side, a source of absolute irrefutable truth. This journey however is unlikley to be completed in one lifetime.

Some people believe its a karmic life cycle because it involves rebirths of the soul, a for the purpose to allow attaining lessons of wisdom and knowledge, that will eventually allow us to break the cycle of the darkside.

Therefore in this manner life is a school or a form of learning arena where we are thrust into and come together for inevitably to be involved in battles and conflicts. Undoubtably of course some souls will be young and some not so young who have been arond the block a few times. The older souls will usually appear as the wise and fair, in away natural sages of widsom.

Thoe older souls are not so quick to accept promoted truths/beliefs they will examine and scrutinize what is being said/sold/shown/told/presented to their senses with the granuality of sight it deserves to test and see for chinks in the armour.

The younger ones are more susceptble to the "Gods" will who TELL them what they must do and who they must be. They are a mallible coercible slave work force. And those who are greedy for power are more than willing to control them.
edit on 5-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: Beartruth is a wise sage and teacher of wisdom for young souls.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Among men there can be no God, above them, anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I also believe Life is a school, some souls as you say are young and are the most easily corrupted to the darkside.
Possible the darkside is their to tempt and test the younger souls.
I also feel religion does the same, if you are a younger soul you may be more easily coerced in looking for an easy answer where an older soul who has been through the mill a few times through reincarnation is not so easily tempted.
So younger souls fall into the dogma of religion, also younger souls more often than not seek to amass wealth and power hence politicians are younger souls.
Older souls deep down know thats not the way and just try to live their live as best they can in a more balanced way.
Balance in life is important, Physically , Mentally and spiritually.
Amassing a fortune is pointless as you cant take it with you when you go and by leaving it to your children they dont get to learn valuable life lessons by being born with a silver spoon.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

The titles and names may have been invented by man ... but man is a product of the universe and the universe is God!

Furthermore since this in the philosophy forum ... you just lost yourself by looking outside yourself ... since you can only prove that you yourself exist and then only to yourself ... without invoking any apriori axioms that cannot be argued with as they are arbitrary.

Nobody but yourself exists ok.

Want someone to blame ... look in a mirror ok!

Personal Disclosure: I don't need to invoke any gods at all to be ruthless and amoral and or immoral ... for which there are no excuses for .... even if God is malevolent.

It is called passing the buck!

And if I am true to the facts ... then I am the center and so is everybody else and so the responsibility doesnt go away.

One cannot hide from karma ... it comes from within!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have met the Egyptian Gods Anubis and Khnum as well as buddhist and taoist entities there is a spirit world it does exist OP its not an invention; however I will meet you half way there is very little in human terms to be gained interacting with it it as it is 90 percent plus evil or maleavalent

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

So you are basically saying if i have understood you correctly that Karma is looking in the Mirror to see the real God progenitor of malevolence and deliver of widsom and that Reincarnation is no more real than the people we see walking around in the Televisons screen as we flick from channel to channel.

There being no limits to the images that can flash up in the screen or the number of channels that can be flicked, therefore indicates that God can be anything that the mind wants it to be.
edit on 5-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

completley grabbed the wrong end of the stick so i deleted ,,,sorry

edit on 5-1-2013 by cjttatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Explanation: St*rred!

Indeed ... God MUST be malevolent when ever they deny themsleves by looking outside themselves.

That process indeed creates karma as a byproduct of God gazing mournfully [its way way alone ok] at its navel lint.

Personal Disclosure: God is powerfull enough to to fool themselves into thinking that they can die i.e. God can lie ... to themselves.

Go read up about Gentle in the Imagica by Clive Barker OK!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yup, Gods/Religions was the greatest way to control and to get money.

As for a "dark" side of humanity. There is no need to dissect human as two parts "light" and "dark" - it is whole - one human.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Yup, Gods/Religions was the greatest way to control and to get money.

As for a "dark" side of humanity. There is no need to dissect human as two parts "light" and "dark" - it is whole - one human.

I was thinking about this few weeks ago, there is no such thing as light or darkness. Everything is light. The dark matter which we cant see is a Psychic blockage inside us that stops us perceiving it. Mabey Dark can be defined as the unseen light.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Athlon, another truth here is, there can not be light without dark. There would be no yin and yang. There would be absolutely no balance and no reason for existence.

Some are so ready to destroy the dark, to eliminate the challenges of life. If this were so, the light would not be tempered. Think of a flame unable to be quenched. It would burn and destroy everything it touched!

Everything we know is light and dark. The day is balanced by the night. Life itself is balanced by death. There is a constant nurturing and growing process, always followed by the waning and dying process. These things are essential for all things to flourish, and for humanity, itself, to progress.

Just my two cents.

BT

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BearTruth

BT i fully agree and have often wondered why life is filled with dualities such as hot, cold, love, hate, light, dark and a has magnet south pole and north pole. Its because one cant exist without the other and if tried the one would burn itself out very quick. In a sense the Ying and Yang can be thought of as the two parts of a seesaw that balance eachothers movement. The pivotal point is life. For life to be harmonious all dual energies need to become symbiotic.
edit on 7-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Two people fall in love; would you consider that light finding light or light finding dark?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by isado

Two people fall in love; would you consider that light finding light or light finding dark?

Personally i dont believe two people falling in love can be finding the dark if one was already in the dark. To answer the question correctly you need to ask yourself what constitutes a dark life and way of living. If you cant answer that then how can one ever be be distinguished from the other?

Love is spirit force that propels the heart above the mind. It doesnt make ethical or moral decisions for humans it simply is a spirit that touches people. The outcome of that could lead to something good or bad things occurring.

Theres no certain answer although there is outcomes of that love which could be either good bad or indiffferent. Mabey at the end of the day the thing is always no matter what path is taken to focus always on positive thoughts. If Karma really does exists then surely them positive thoughts wil not go unheard.

edit on 10-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

BT i fully agree and have often wondered why life is filled with dualities such as hot, cold, love, hate, light, dark and a has magnet south pole and north pole. Its because one cant exist without the other and if tried the one would burn itself out very quick. In a sense the Ying and Yang can be thought of as the two parts of a seesaw that balance eachothers movement. The pivotal point is life. For life to be harmonious all dual energies need to become symbiotic.
edit on 7-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

I also think the symbiotic relationships you spoke of earlier play out here.

Two people falling in love is the draw of spirit. Both of those people are already living a symbiotically influenced life. The ups and downs of living and the choices we make.

The combination of the lives of these two people are filled with variables. Every thought, decision and action of each person ultimately affects the status of the relationship. A stable healthy relationship will generally stay in balance. This allows the happiness of the loving relationship to flourish.

The reality of the duality of everything becomes more evident when an adverse event affects the couple. An unstable relationship can fall due to tragedy, catastrophe or poor choices. A healthy stable relationship although simarly affected by an event will in all likelihood survive. It is the balance of the inidividuals and the relationship which weather life's storms.

Though we are a mammalian species with the needs and drives inherent within, we are also something much more complex. We are an ever evolving complex spiritural being which constantly tries to adjust to our environment. Again it is all about balance.

BT

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I agree with everything you said BeartTruth and i can tell you are much wiser than me in weathering lifes storms. I tend to get swamped by waves and go under. I m hoping i can grow gills soon. My compass is also broken so its not looking too good for being found again.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Never fear, Athlon. That compass will start working again. Go ahead and grow gills, until you don't need them anymore, then grow wings.

My life is anything but balanced. I am constantly trying to get it balanced. Just because I have a rudimentary knowledge of how I think things are, doesn't mean I have conquered the challenges in my life. I just keep trying because I have seen from past experience that THAT is the way to balance.

I read, watch and listen to everything available to me. I try to be compassionate, empathetic and logical in my dealings in life. Hopefully, one day I will FEEL balanced.

BT

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Hopefully, one day I will FEEL balanced.

BearTruth, your expressions are magical, you are magical i feel more balanced everytime you say something to me. I wish had some magic to reciprocate your magic which i love.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

God were invented for humans as a necessary evil to appease the dark side of his/her nature. The darkside is the humans desire to take ownership of everything. This frequently gets converted to greed, whiich in turn, converts into the desire for ultimate control and power. All is not lost however all humans have been put into life for the purpose of embarking on a journey to find the light side, a source of absolute irrefutable truth.

It seems strange that we would or "god" would place humanity here to find the "truth". Considering that our universe is composed of mainly materialism. It just seems like an unfair disadvantage... not to mention the dying part, but you cover this:

This journey however is unlikley to be completed in one lifetime. Some people believe its a karmic life cycle because it involves rebirths of the soul, a for the purpose to allow attaining lessons of wisdom and knowledge, that will eventually allow us to break the cycle of the darkside. Therefore in this manner life is a school or a form of learning arena where we are thrust into and come together for inevitably to be involved in battles and conflicts. Undoubtably of course some souls will be young and some not so young who have been arond the block a few times.

So all of this is to get rid of the dark side? Sounds a bit like Scientology with the auditing and thetans. I must diagree here, since I completely disagree with how Scientology view life cycles. As it goes against most fundamental proofs of philosophy. If we have multiple lives then why can we not remember them? It would seem to be advantageous for us to remember them... it would give us a kick star on the next life and keep us a step ahead of having to repeat EVERYTHING again.

The older souls will usually appear as the wise and fair, in away natural sages of widsom. Thoe older souls are not so quick to accept promoted truths/beliefs they will examine and scrutinize what is being said/sold/shown/told/presented to their senses with the granuality of sight it deserves to test and see for chinks in the armour. The younger ones are more susceptble to the "Gods" will who TELL them what they must do and who they must be. They are a mallible coercible slave work force. And those who are greedy for power are more than willing to control them.

I'm not so sure about this. Wouldn't all souls be the same age if created at the beginning time? Not to mention, when did the soul evolve? At the archea bacterial stage? Was it always around and just floating around? Back to my original question about all souls being the same age. Would the souls not discuss things with each other prior to coming back? Or are souls constantly being created? And if so, that just runs into its own problems... This is the main issue I have with many eastern philosophies in regards to reincarnation... where do the souls go?

I like your thoughts, but reformulate a few things and I think you will have better theory. Keep the threads up, always a fun read.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

So all of this is to get rid of the dark side? Sounds a bit like Scientology with the auditing and thetans. I must diagree here, since I completely disagree with how Scientology view life cycles. As it goes against most fundamental proofs of philosophy. If we have multiple lives then why can we not remember them? It would seem to be advantageous for us to remember them... it would give us a kick star on the next life and keep us a step ahead of having to repeat EVERYTHING again.

Have you everyplayed computer game having all the cheat codes, or having played it so many times you know where the next surprise will jump out. The reason why we cant remember possibly is so to keep our minds naturally fresh with wonder and enthusiam.

I'm not so sure about this. Wouldn't all souls be the same age if created at the beginning time? Not to mention, when did the soul evolve? At the archea bacterial stage? Was it always around and just floating around? Back to my original question about all souls being the same age. Would the souls not discuss things with each other prior to coming back? Or are souls constantly being created? And if so, that just runs into its own problems... This is the main issue I have with many eastern philosophies in regards to reincarnation... where do the souls go?

I have to admit i am a bit stumped on the souls. We can all accept the concept of reincarnations relies and requires the existance of the external soul or does it. I mean reincarnation cycles is a form of soul evolution so why cant a soul have a begin and used by date, and therefore a bounded timeframe of existance. All physical things start from dust and return to it, so where does a soul begin and end, and do all souls have the same life time period, and what is the creating and terminating force that ends the existance of a seemly immortal soul. Lots of questions and unfortunately i dont know the answers.

edit on 13-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join