It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman and Three Others Killed After Standoff in Aurora, Colo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Can we continue to attribute all of these incidents to false flag operations or can we start taking a look at ourselves culturally and understand we all need to be held accountable. I think we need to start treating each other with less indiference and everyone needs to stop being smarter then everyone, and better then everyone. Thats where i think we need to start.

Four people, including a gunman who was suspected of taking hostages inside a house in Aurora, Colo, died Saturday after a standoff with the police, the authorities said.

More from colorado... i feel bad for the people of this town.

Barb Helzer, co-owner of the Rock Restaurant and Bar, said she tensed up when she heard news of the shooting on Saturday. “My whole staff, even the young staff, who normally don’t pay attention, we all said, ‘Oh my God, there’s been another shooting,’ ” she said.

Cold hard reality for the people of that town.

Damn, i mean, what is going on with our country? Is it the political spectrum, our movies, what is it?

I think its the way we treat each other. I think it has a lot to do with our school systems and mass media.

“It is all still a recent reality here. We’re still nervous,” Ms. Helzer said. “You find yourself looking at people differently. We’re careful when we ask people to leave the bar. You don’t take things for granted anymore.”

The reality of living in a town like Aurora from a resident of the town.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Seriously? Search is your friend, please use it!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

join