It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat arrested sneaking contraband into Brazil jail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

A cat has been found in the grounds of a jail in Brazil with contraband goods for prisoners strapped to its body with tape. The white cat was apprehended crossing the main prison gate in Arapiraca city. The confiscated items included drill bits, files, a mobile phone and charger, plus earphones. The cat was taken to a local animal centre.

5 January 2013 Last updated at 16:29 ET
source

A prison spokesperson was quoted by local paper Estado de S. Paulo as saying: "It's tough to find out who's responsible for the action as the cat doesn't speak." Officials said the items could be used to effect a means of escape or for communicating with criminals on the outside. The incident took place at New Year, but the photo has only recently been released.

SS
edit on 5-1-2013 by Spike Spiegle because: image

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Someone beat you to it....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

It was my thread but I like this one better, (I love the photo)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Darn my bad, and I'm one to preach using the search engine too

That Ninja cat, does seal the deal though, heh?

SS

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Don't worry dude
I have asked for mine to be deleted so you can keep this one up

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

oops double post.
edit on 5-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well there ya go.

Proof positive that the little bastards are up to # when we aren't looking.

I am expecting a lot more stories like this.

I knew it.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
source

A prison spokesperson was quoted by local paper Estado de S. Paulo as saying: "It's tough to find out who's responsible for the action as the cat doesn't speak."

Haha! This made my night. There's something about cats that make me unable to formulate anything intelligent. They're so cute, but then they're seem so disillusioned with the world people identify with. I know I'm not the only one who thinks that.

edit on 5-1-2013 by Jess117 because: I'm a magician.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess117

Reminds me of a funny joke by Jack Dee.

A man a dog and a cat are in a living room and the man is putting up a shelving unit, the dog is sat next to him looking up at the man thinking "I don't know what you are doing but I love you" the cat wakes up, looks at the man putting up the shelves and thinks "Those shelves arn't straight".

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm not to sure about this one. I don't think the cat would have made it to and from the jail with tape on (him/her)

Case in point.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
SO obviously another false-flag by the Obama crowd, no doubt pushing the agenda towards REALcatID.
What's next? I suppose the house will introduce a Bill requiring all cats to have background checks prior to entering prisons!! Incrementalism at it's finest!

First, they came for the cats, but I was not a cat and said nothing...

What's it going to take for Americans to STAND UP? I'd be real nervous if I was a dog...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Seeing this story makes me laugh, and at the same time reflect. I knew this prison guard over in Pendleton Oregon many years ago that I used to talk to and he told me he was convinced the prisoners there were trying to train the squirrels that used to hang out inside in the prison and train them to mule stuff in and out of the fences. There were various trees that used to be on some of the walkways around the grounds because the prison was an old mental hospital that was later renovated. The trees were there aesthetically in secure areas, so the squirrels being small like they were would hang out. All the other guards would laugh at him for his ideas, and personally I could kind of understand, but he had forged a reputation and been known for odd ideas, as he seemed a bit "off" in some of his other interests, but that is not for me to judge. Apparently they would bring crackers out from the mess hall and feed them and Im sure alot of it was harmless, more that they just wanted some interaction from wildlife in many ways but he would watch it and being suspicious he conceived that they were plotting. Im not sure what to make of it and Im not sure how much a squirrel could be trained to do something like that but It was an interesting conversation.

The thing though is it doesnt surprise me in the least that someone would attempt it. Its human nature to want to escape being locked up. It doesnt matter what youve done or how you got there, its not like any of us want to be caged even if we are a monster of a person, our survival instinct kicks in and naturally we want to be free. I personally feel sorry for the cat who got caught up in it. I hope they didnt put it down just because someone used it to do something stupid.

This whole thing makes me think of something on a much grander scale concerning our current worldwide dilemma and being in a prison of the mind. That we as a inhabitants of our earth cant see the greater walls we've built around us and the kind of prison we are building ourselves into here with all this crap going on that we talk about here daily. We need to kick some of that "survival" instinct in and get out of this mess thats going on. But that is a topic for another post that Ill get to post as soon as I reach my 20 replies and I will share it.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Rockbeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is really sad. I wish we did not abuse animals as such. This poor animal could have been harmed or mamed.

top topics

join