It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Earth has gone badly wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
For a few months I have been posting things on this forum about bad things going on with Earth, plus other planets, well it looks like at last some others have noticed it too.
The Earthquakes are certainly getting stronger and more frequent so please read the link I put here for you.

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...-123983

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I was just reading my email from this ten minutes ago.

And since they want to throw Scriptures in this piece, I would say tribulation is near.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have had an earth quake app on my phone for at least 3 years now. I check it every day.
I have not noticed an increase personally. Same stuff usually, 5.0 and below. You get strong ones now and then.
The ring of fire is always shaking pretty good and has been for a very long time.
And civilization has always been a mess, and always will. Try to think of a time period where there was nothing
going down.

I don't think it's falling apart. But what do I know.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If you think that the world is going to end ,then you are wrong.

Scientist have nailed down how and when the Earth will cease to exist. The sun will slowly expand into a red giant, pushing the Earth farther out into space, but not far enough. Our home planet will be snagged by the sun's outer atmosphere, gradually plunging to its doom inside the fiery stellar furnace. "The drag caused by this low-density gas is enough to cause the Earth to drift inwards, and finally to be captured and vaporized by the sun," explains astronomer Robert Smith of the University of Sussex in southern England. Previous projections had all figured that the Earth would avoid falling into the sun, even during our star's red-giant phase. The good news: This won't happen for another 7.6 billion years. The bad news: Life on Earth will end long before then.

LINK
edit on 5-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
If you think that the world is going to end ,then you are wrong.

Scientist have nailed down how and when the Earth will cease to exist. The sun will slowly expand into a red giant, pushing the Earth farther out into space, but not far enough. Our home planet will be snagged by the sun's outer atmosphere, gradually plunging to its doom inside the fiery stellar furnace. "The drag caused by this low-density gas is enough to cause the Earth to drift inwards, and finally to be captured and vaporized by the sun," explains astronomer Robert Smith of the University of Sussex in southern England. Previous projections had all figured that the Earth would avoid falling into the sun, even during our star's red-giant phase. The good news: This won't happen for another 7.6 billion years. The bad news: Life on Earth will end long before then.

LINK
edit on 5-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

Its funny how some people think the end of the world is about the end of the world.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Its funny how some people think the end of the world is about the end of the world.

As it is funny how some people perceive the end of one or several species (as long the interpreters are included) think it is the end of the world. for the reli-peepz.... its the beginning of your path in Paradise

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Did you even read the link?
It says that humanity will end before the end of the world.

In fact, we've only got a billion years left before the slowly expanding sun boils off the oceans and reduces our planet to an uninhabitable cinder, says Smith.

LINK

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The existance of Planet Earth is unfording perfectly.

A few volcanoes is normal.

We are but the dust on it's skin.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
How so?

When way more people (hundreds of thousands?) are dying each year at the hands of US & NATO,

than perish thru natural disasters:

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
The existance of Planet Earth is unfording perfectly.

A few volcanoes is normal.

We are but the dust on it's skin.

Or in someone else's great words:

The planet will shake us off like a bad case of fleas
George Carlin

new topics

top topics

join