Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Water of Life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Why must these "I have awakened" types be so condescending?

If you truly understood everything blah blah blah, seems like you wouldn't have that tone to your voice.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Why must these "I have awakened" types be so condescending?

If you truly understood everything blah blah blah, seems like you wouldn't have that tone to your voice.

I didn't awakened anything I just drank from the water of life ...an that is a fact and because this fact probably the tone of my voice looks much younger.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The water of life is attitude. If your attitude gets better and you feel better about yourself, you start to look better. Our shape is determined by our energy level. The stronger and more positive the energy the better we appear to others. It has nothing to do with looks, it has more to do with steering perception.

Confidence in oneself is a big part of this transition. Along with confidence comes a beaming that is seen by others. If the confidence is in something unreal, some people see through it while others don't if the confidence is in truth and reality everyone notices.

I am glad you are feeling better. The right foods and mild exercise help the body to build energy. An imbalance of body chemistry can make you feel and look old. Lack of belief in oneself can make you feel and look old. Thinking you are doing something wrong when in essence you haven't can make you older. Negativity makes you old.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I am glad you are feeling better. The right foods and mild exercise help the body to build energy. An imbalance of body chemistry can make you feel and look old. Lack of belief in oneself can make you feel and look old. Thinking you are doing something wrong when in essence you haven't can make you older. Negativity makes you old.
Thank you rickymouse for your answer in this thread and for your positive thoughts.

The Water of Life which I am talking about it is not about positive or negative thoughts or actions or exercise or food.

This is the Real thing which indeed has reversed or better said has restarted the process of the cells not by stopping from aging but by getting younger in the real sense of the word with more then 10 physical years.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Then could you please elaborate on your water of life secret? I really like to know.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rx4556
Then could you please elaborate on your water of life secret? I really like to know.
Meh I don't know if I should do this....but,

The biochemical aging process at the cell level can be stopped and reversed when a certain type of energy is applied.

That kind of energy can be found if you know where or better said how to look for it.

Living with the Holly Spirit inside can be very hard sometimes....you do not even Dream how hard!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join