Water of Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
"I drank from the Water of Life and I got drunk with Youth"

www.flash-screen.com...

It is a real Emotion to write these words here on ATS.It is something that cannot be described in words although I will try.

Although I am still young what just happened to me it is something that it is hard to be believed.

"The truth can be sometimes shocking but then can be more true than ever because is unbelievable."

Although I have been here on ATS almost every day for the past month,in a way I have been gone in what represents the contact with other people that I know.

Well in a few words when I returned and I met with a person that I very well know I was shocked at the sight of that person and her exclamation.

I mean really shocked.Her words were something like "Oh my God".I asked what just happened and she told me that I look younger with more than ten years.

Her words shocked me too and I looked in the mirror after one month and it was indeed real.She asked me if I had plastic surgery and I told her"No".

From the look in her eyes I understood that something really did happened and I looked for a second opinion.
So I met with an old acquaintance that I haven't seen for years to see her reaction too and she was just staring at me just like she saw a ghost.

Of course no questions asked but when we split she left very quickly almost running.

Everyone I met from the people I know the reaction was the same.

I was thinking what can be and I understood that I drank from the water of life that can be found in the fountain of life.

Oh not real water with some cup but some other kind of water of life which had this effect to make me younger with more than ten years.
The problem is that not only the physical aspect has changed but I feel more healthy and if I've been ill for some now I have absolutely nothing.

It is just like Santa among other beautiful gifts has brought me this gift of "youth without old age" which is something that I didn't expect of.

I guess that from all the riches in the world this is one of the largest wealth

It is something that in a way I am afraid of because if this process will continue I don't want to be a kid again,of course if I will continue to drank from the water of life.

I guess you should see their faces when looking at me just staring like I am some kind of curiosity or something and in a way it doesn't make me feel good.

Now,what is more curios is that people around me also start to look more younger and feel more better,I mean is something that I can observe with my eyes and feel with all my senses.

Well what I can tell you is that I cannot stop drinking from that fountain of Life and I hope as physical aspect not to become a kid again.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
What is this 'fountain of Life'?

Meditation?
Kundalini?
Some water?
Medicine?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

What do you get out of this nonsense?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Then, I'd say...you're soon to become the richest person on Earth.....

Des

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

why do people believe in this??

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Please post a before and after picture, so we can see what you're talking about!

You know, Pics or it didn't happen!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Someone has taken a trip to you know where...

Let us know when you get back.
edit on 1/5/2013 by Klassified because: bad link

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

We may all have to learn to speak fluent baby talk, if they take too long to return....

Des

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Can someone enlighten me i can't watch vids.

is the vid the fountain or was the fountain not specifically named?

i'm lost again

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cjttatu

Umm, really haven't missed anything. Bottom line: Drink a lot of water, it is very good for you!!! Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Now,what is more curios is that people around me also start to look more younger and feel more better,I mean is something that I can observe with my eyes and feel with all my senses.

You are indeed very blessed!

it is one thing to be gifted with this fountain

but it takes a very wise person to keep it flowing over any length of time

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

What is this 'fountain of Life'?
Kundalini?
Meditation?
Some water?
Medicine?
None of these,the fountain of life it is the place from where you can drink the water of life.

And the place where you can find this fountain is in front of your eyes.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

What do you get out of this nonsense?
From a special "sense" without "non",truth can sometimes hurts or can be too strong to be accepted.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Then, I'd say...you're soon to become the richest person on Earth
I am already very rich and you know that very well.....because you are half as rich as I am and again you know this very well....

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Please post a before and after picture, so we can see what you're talking about!
Someday this might happen.

You know, Pics or it didn't happen!
They say that a picture worth a thousand words,I care to contradict them,because a word can worth a thousand pictures....windword,only if that word brings the truth like the wind that can make the words to be lost,when it blows very strong.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wasiti11

why do people believe in this??
No need to believe,please .

Those are just facts of life and they have the finesse not to be believed,so no worries...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by applecore

but it takes a very wise person to keep it flowing over any length of time
It will flow and cannot be stopped because the power of the truth cannot be stopped.

I will won every battle because each battle will became more stronger than the precedent one.

Watch my next thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Someone has taken a trip to you know where...
...where some things might never change....I mean they will!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Same here,

"Oh...I guess now will come the heavy artillery...Meh I am used with it,so bring it!"

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

Watch my next thread.

So.. you will be starting a new thread that explains the details of your concept- the water of life? Inquiring minds want to know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join