It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Control and Bible Belt Propaganda.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

That is one of the most mean-spirited topics I have ever seen posted on this forum.

I am not from the Bible belt, but most Christians I know personally, don't own guns,

I could have sworn there was a request by SO to stop the race baiting.

edit on 113131p://bSunday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
In case no one has noticed, it appears that our original poster, has bowed out, gracefully, to prevent himself any further embarrassment.

I, for one, forgive you! And, completely understand...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

That is one of the most mean-spirited topics I have ever seen posted on this forum.

I am not from the Bible belt, but most Christians I know personally, don't own guns,

I could have sworn there was a request by SO to stop the race baiting.

I don't own a gun, but i've thought about it since i live on the edge of a neighborhood that has problems with drugs, drug addicts, drug dealers and prostitution, and my neighborhood gets robbed quite often. You will find prostitution anywhere you find drug addicts and drug dealers, those go hand in hand as a packed deal.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Garbage thread from a small minded bigot using projection and transference of their own problems and prejudices onto others.
The problem with the man in the white house is that hes a marxist. what flavor can be aurgued, but in no uncertain terms, he is a believer in central state power trumping human individuality. marxism is the most conceeded, arrogant philosophy ever devised. quite simply, it attempts to legitamize every evil tendancy ever carried out by a ruling oligarchy over the masses. go ahead. rant at me. history does not lie. everywhere it has been tried it has created institutionalized corruption, malaise, decay, repression, and often genocide.
One of the greatest killers of human beings in the twentieth is their own governments. No amount of teeth nashing and hand wringing on the left changes that. No amount a revisionist history changes that. The greatest threat to human beings life and freedom are their own governments. The 2nd ad is the absolute last ditch defense against that. Not a good one, but the absolute end of the line, nothing left to try defense when all else has failed. Power mad elites left and right are chomping at the bit to have that threat to their rule eliminated.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
All these people talking about how we don't need automatic weapons and missiles and 100 round clips seem to have forgotten WHY the 2nd amendment was written in the first place:

To stand up and be able to defend one self against a tyrannical government.

How is one to stop an AR-15 with a handgun?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You're worried about drugs, drug addicts, and drug dealers all while our economy goes down the # hole because of it's "doomed to fail" design? You need to be worried about the people that work for those that issue our currency.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Stop insulting men. Notice I didn't say "white men", I said men. (it's racist to point to skin color)
Stop insulting people's religion. Stop insulting people. Just stop.
Good freakin' grief, when does this stuff end.
edit on 6-1-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

Bowed out cause I have a life and did something other than sit in front of a computer for my Saturday night.
Is that wrong? lmao.
=Anyways those of you who are upset about this thread are just a bunch of sissies. Get a backbone for $% sakes,

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk

Giving up American liberties would never happen all at once, it would come in small increments, so DON'T GIVE AN INCH!

Goodnight to you from the Bible Belt.

To late!
Read this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

If you think that the fear people have of losing their guns is race based, then you have no idea what your talking about. I can see by your name that your probably Canadian, and are using this whole issue to go off on some far left wing anti-American rant. I don't mean to imply that all Canadians share this fools small minded beliefs BTW. Please, if you have something to contribute to the gun control debate, then by all means do so. We who frequent this website don't need another half-baked semi-coherent rant that distracts us from the real issues of gun control. Your whole post is incredibly childish.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Antonio1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2013 by Antonio1 because: added more information

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Antonio1

Everyone knows that the bible belt is chocked full of racists bigots.. Its a fact. You know it as do I.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
reply to post by Antonio1

Everyone knows that the bible belt is chocked full of racists bigots.. Its a fact. You know it as do I.

actually, no, that was over a generation ago. catch up to the rest of the nation. my generation and my children's generation can't figure out why everyone on the left is still griping about race. we are nearly all color blind. what's your excuse?

edit on 6-1-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You're worried about drugs, drug addicts, and drug dealers all while our economy goes down the # hole because of it's "doomed to fail" design? You need to be worried about the people that work for those that issue our currency.

Not a blooming thing i can do about the people running the show, theyre going to continue to do whatever they want, they always have and always will. What i can do is worry about whats going on in my own neck of the woods.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

Bowed out cause I have a life and did something other than sit in front of a computer for my Saturday night.
Is that wrong? lmao.
=Anyways those of you who are upset about this thread are just a bunch of sissies. Get a backbone for $% sakes,

Just 32 posts, and you're already trolling. Go back and tell your bosses at whatever agency hired you that we're not that easy to rile up, and that they need a new plan.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Ahh yes, the 'ol "Who hired you" line.

How about you NRAers stop lying to the rest of us about gun control? How about doing something to curb the problem instead of blaming everything else? YOU ARE THE PROBLEM but you're all too jaded in your uncle ^%^^ing ways to do anything about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
From the top of each page in this forum:

Rant: Let loose some steam and get it off your chest! This is the place to rant about anything that does not attack other members, the staff, or ATS itself.

Nothing wrong with sounding off and debating wedge issues, but the comments being made seem more and more oriented toward attacks on other members and less about the actual topic, and we have no forum for that.

Not even Rant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join