It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's OFFICIAL. We are currently and have been living in a DICTATORSHIP.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hello, All!

I rarely post but I thought it'd be nice to sing to the choir as I know that I'm amongst friends

As many of you are aware, we are on the brink of total collapse at the very sinister hands of the Elite. They have compellingly brought this country to its knees and they won't stop until they completely destroy the very essence of which this country used to stand. You look at all the events taking place that even the media is trying to embellish in lies stacked upon even more lies. It's really astonishing how we keep going but as Americans, I believe that we will fight no matter what; whether it be to get up the next morning and continue working to save for the well being of the rest of our lives, to care for our families in these darkest hours, to speak our minds no matter the consequence, to stand against the status quo and continue believing in what this country really means to all of us.

We are living in a DICTATORSHIP. Your vote doesn't matter anymore. Your opinions are worthless. And now with the staged even in Newtown, Connecticut, they will eventually prevail in the banning of the many firearms we used to cherish and attempt to gain full control of every daily part of our lives. I'm not here to fearmonger but only to see what IT has become. No more excuses and no more diluting the true nature of what this country has become.

Please, do tell me how angry this makes you all feel!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppet27Master

Sorry you lost all credibility with me the second you claimed that SH was an orchestrated event. While lots of things our Government does is deserving of the harshest criticism (and prison time) they do not go around killing our own kids just to make a second amendment article.

Besides that if we were truly living in a dictatorship the guns would be taken away by now. Dictators don't tolerate the presence of gun owners and militias much.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Credibility? What does that even mean anymore? Maybe if I had a team of PR Pros to fluff my personal rant up a bit maybe my credibility would stand a better chance? Or, perhaps, the media? After all, they are very well known for 'spicing' up the truth is every possible circumstance that they can get their hands on.

I'm not too paranoid, am I?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It's OFFICIAL

Do you have a link to the source ?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

OFFICIAL? What does that even mean anymore? The OFFICIAL stories of our government, my oh my, have several credible 'sources' to back them up.

I DON'T NEED SOURCES, kind sir.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puppet27Master

OFFICIAL? What does that even mean anymore? The OFFICIAL stories of our government, my oh my, have several credible 'sources' to back them up.

I DON'T NEED SOURCES, kind sir.

Ahmm *cough* cough* ahm

* An official statement is issued by an organisation as an expression of its corporate position or opinion; an official apology is an apology similarly issued by an organisation (as opposed to an apology by an individual).

en.wikipedia.org...

Try : personal opinion
edit on 5-1-2013 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Because Wikipedia is the most valuable and accurate resource available to any knowledge seeker that the intro-net hast bestowed upon us.

The MIND is the most VALUABLE resource available to any one who chooses to incur upon its most infinitely expansion of conscious awareness.

Please, do think for yourself.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Yoi better hold that thought in all due respect. The people keep up with mass incidents involving shooting and other events, we will be headed to some harsher times.

And to the OP, us americans are still to comfortable with our way of life. We aren't fighting for iur rights or our freedoms at this point. Majority of Americans are to scared ro stand up and take a stand. The world is watching us and if we continue to lay here and take it up then we will be crying wolf.

I swear we the people stands for ourselves and not eachother and as long as "our friends" see this then they can take away and do whatever they please. Again like I said, we Americans are still too comfortable with oir lifestyles.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

How many warnings do they have to give? Deleted in 3...2...1...
edit on 5-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

I completely agree. We live in a state of fear and as long as we are 'content' with our personal lives who are we to complain, right?

But that's just it, most American are apathetic to what's happening outside of their personal bubbles. Until it really begins to hit home for every single person in this country, they will only continue to deprive us of what we will only have the chance to miss when S really does HTF.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
youtu.be...

This is a good video that supports the OP. Also no one should dismiss the possibility that SH was a government job. If the gov't isn't afraid to bomb civilians in another country what makes you think they're afraid to kill civilians here? Not many people question TPTB on MSM or even social networking sites like facebook. Most people are just trying to live one day at a time. Everyone's problems in daily life will always take presidence over worldly problems. Just my opinion. I agree with the OP whether SH was an inside job or not. No reason to dismiss the OP just because you don't agree with one statement. Good job OP for saying what needed to be said

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I do not agree with everything that you have said but I do agree with this -

Your vote doesn't matter anymore.

The elite runs the government. It does not matter who wins in the elections. The power will be in the same hands.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Originally posted by Mamatus
While lots of things our Government does is deserving of the harshest criticism (and prison time) they do not go around killing our own kids just to make a second amendment article.

Learn the TRUTH while its still possible.

Things are NEVER what they appear to be...

"Conspiracy of Silence" is a powerful, disturbing documentary revealing a nationwide child abuse and pedophilia ring that leads to the highest levels of government.

So why have you never heard of the Franklin cover-up? Originally scheduled to air in May of 1994 on the Discovery Channel, "Conspiracy of Silence" was yanked at the last minute due to formidable pressure applied by top politicians. Some very powerful people did not want you to watch this documentary.

For additional information on this video, and download information: www.archive.org...

Satanic Ritual Abuse: mysticalmusingsandpolitics.blogspot.com...

Here are some related articles: www.american-buddha.com...

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

franklincoverup.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

youtu.be...
not sure how to get videos on here

Here's a big slap in the face. What's sad is people still think their vote counts. Well about a 1/3 does haha. They voted but the rest of the population have almost given up on elections it seems
edit on 5-1-2013 by Wanderer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer777

That YouTube video is spot on. Many Americans are beginning to recognize the coincidental non-actions of the many great citizens of this country.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wanderers video from above post:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thank you for that. How do you get videos up like that?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I agree we are loosing our rights through apathy and the willfully blind, Slowly one piece at a time.
If you wish to see how much we have left see this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The NDAA is essentially Martial Law
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wanderer777
Thank you for that. How do you get videos up like that?

You are welcome...

Hit the quote button on that post and you can see the code behind it.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join