It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA's New Pre-No-Fly List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
For those of you who are not quiet scary enough for the TSA to put you on their No-Fly list your are in luck. They are coming out with another list for you to make it on.

TSA Creating New Watch List For Passengers Not Concerning Enough To Be On No-Fly List

If Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the government’s various lists weren’t ludicrous enough as is, the number of individuals harassed will be increased significantly thanks to a new list specifically for “low risk” passengers as revealed in a recently released Federal Register newsletter.

“As part of the effort to identify individuals that are low risk, TSA also is creating and maintaining a watch list of individuals who are disqualified from eligibility from TSA Pre[check]TM, for some period of time or permanently, because they have been involved in violations of security regulations of sufficient severity or frequency,” the newsletter states.

So if you attempt to sign up for this Pre-Check and they shoot you down for one reason or another or for no reason you are one step closer to being put on a No-Fly list.

No thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Isn't this just wonderful

More red tape being spewed out by our oversized ineffective Govt. I'm sure the day I retire from the military I'll be stuck on one of these stupid lists.

I hate airports, and avoid them like the plague. I will happily drive 500 miles than sit on an airplane for an hour. I think I might hate airports more than politicians. I just want to pour gas on everything there and set it on fire..

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wait, I'm confused......maybe the light just struck yonder idiot, but how can anyone be on a 'no-fly list' and still be walking around?

An airplane is private, right? The sky they fly in is free, right?.....The other people on the plane are there of free will, right?....and the screening (butt cheeks included) is supposed to be soooo secure that everyone on a plane has nothing that could cause damage, right?

WHAT THE HECK IS THE POINT OF NOT LETTING SOMEONE ON?

Let us use this in the manner of a car. No one can take my license because they think i might be a terrorist or because i lived in Iraq for two years. Even if I receive a DUI, meaning I was A Danger to others at one point in the past....I still get other chances, inter-lock device, whatever, but eventually I would be allowed back on the road that tax payers fund.

But how can a government agency tell a private corporation who they will and will not do business with inside the country. That is the same as saying, No Bob, I am not selling you gas because you drive really fast and dangerously.

There are a ton of other points, but for some reason this just hit me like a ton of bricks as to just how wrong this whole thing is.....not just looking at the gross errors on the part of the TSA, but taken as a whole.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Well you are most certainly on the No-Fly list now after that last comment

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

An airplane is private, right? The sky they fly in is free, right?.....The other people on the plane are there of free will, right?....and the screening (butt cheeks included) is supposed to be soooo secure that everyone on a plane has nothing that could cause damage, right?

WHAT THE HECK IS THE POINT OF NOT LETTING SOMEONE ON?

Simple; because it has never been about safety at all, its about control and always has been!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
looks like claims the feds are out to bankrupt the airlines
and then nationalize them may have some validity

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Come on guy's, they're trying to make flying safer! The organization that's never caught a terrorist (if I recall correctly). So what if they have to stick their hands up your anal cavity, or your girlfriends vagina. They're making it safe for us to fly guy's! So what if we have to put up with bull#?

/Sarcasm for those who can't tell.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
TSA has done such a great job in the past, it's about time they were let off the leash! They have such an amazing track record at thwarting evil doers, that they should be allowed to do whatever they want.

/sarcasm

top topics

join