It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thailand UFO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hi UFO fans.

A "search" with [Thailand UFO ] did not show anything.

Here is a photo to be analyzed by our ATS experts:

www.thaivisa.com...
or
www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/609675-u-f-o-spotted-in-sakon-nakhon-on-christmas-day-you-just-cant-fake-this-stuff/

In the site there is a link to a larger photo. . .

It's up to you now.

Blue skies.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Oh dear buddy, get ready for a flaming. Your going to get people telling you that its been put in there afterwards wirh any number of apps available out there. I would agree that it looks like the shoddiest picture i have seen in a long time. Don't shoot the messenger guys and gals!!! Be nice

October

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

It looks like its been photoshopped in nicely framed between the trees but heres the picture and some closeups .

Not sure if I see lines around the UFO or just noise in the last one .

link   
I'll preface this by saying, I'm not used to the new me yet so keeping that in mind......
If this photo was taken to commemorate this 8th grade class why is it we can't see any children's face and barely make out their bodies? All we see are white hats!

There are so many apps on phone's now and because this was a high-schooler taking the photo, I lack that warm and fuzzy feeling at the moment. Would be nice to be wrong but I doubt I am.

link   
As people in that thread have already pointed out, it was a UFO app on a phone that can be inserted into a photograph that you just took with your phone. The pixels on the "UFO" don't even match up to the rest of the photograph.

Reading that thread first would have saved this thread from having to have been made. Off to the HOAX bin with this one....

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
Oh dear buddy, get ready for a flaming. Your going to get people telling you that its been put in there afterwards wirh any number of apps available out there. I would agree that it looks like the shoddiest picture i have seen in a long time. Don't shoot the messenger guys and gals!!! Be nice

October

I actually want to give the OP a S&F for finding this.... but I don't want to get that mixed up with the quantity of what s/he found. So it's a slippery slope.

Did you check out the URL? Rather odd choice of words!
www.thaivisa.com...-u-f-o-spotted-in-sakon-nakhon-on-christmas-day-you-just-cant-fake-this-stuff/

What? If the photo itself doesn't do the trick, try subliminal messaging?

Not directed at you OP but this definitely reeks now.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Definitely no expert on photo manipulation, but after downloading the image and resizing the area surrounding the UFO to 500% I tried (as I said, no expert on photo manipulation and using a couch cushion as a mousepad does not help one draw straight lines) to draw the red rectangle a few pixels outside of what looks like, to me, where someone just pasted this image over the other.

For comparison, without the red rectangle:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

And.... Oh! Surprise ...

...from the MUFON CMS. (2012-12-30; 2012-12-27 4:54PM; Tustin, CA, US.) Direct link

I took several pictures with my cell phone of the moon over the mountain when I was waiting at a stop light in Tustin, CA. I didnt see the object until I reviewed my pictures the following morning. Out of seven pictures that I took, the object is only in one of them. I never saw this object with my naked eyes, and I am stunned and confused by this picture. My wife was with me in the car at the time that I took the pictures with my cell phone. We were talking about how beautiful the moon looked over the mountain. I showed her the pictures on my cell phone the next morning and we both dont know what to think. I have all of the pictures on my phone and they are time stamped and dated.

re-

Two fakes debunked at one time...

edit on 5-1-2013 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGooferson
looks like, to me, where someone just pasted this image over the other.

That's what the "UFO" app does, just pastes your choice of UFO onto a photograph you've taken with your phone:

From the Apple App Store.

edit on 5-1-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yes that does look rather suspect!, it does reek, so your wearing a new hat for new year? Just be your good self as always.

October

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yes that does look rather suspect!, it does reek, so your wearing a new hat for new year? Just be your good self as always.

October

Not a new hat. New philosophy. (I blame it on some DNA activation that must've happened in my sleep on the 21st
)
From now on, all UFO videos are fake until proven otherwise! Works for me.

Well October, looks like another 'month' member; August, nailed this one.
Kudos to ElevenAugust and thank you October. You two aren't related are you ?

[[[Next]]]]

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
OP...you got owned on this one!

Before you say it is a UFO...try reading other threads which proved hoax pictures and videos.

To the members which showed how images can be replicated on the photos...good job.

This thread now should be moved to HOAX!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust

And.... Oh! Surprise ...

This picture has GPS data in the exif data if you click the link to load the data into Google earth it takes you to a house

Also on the Mufon site 2 copies of the picture same time date and vehicles in the view one with the ufo one without.
edit on 17-1-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This picture reminds me of all the old school fakes just with the generic shape of the craft, Looks very suspect to me.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Hi All

Had another look at the exif data of this picture

Software / Firmware Version [0x0131] = Camera360

Camera 360 is an android/i-phone app!!

The android version lets you add a ufo to your picture
I don't know if the i-phone does!

The GPS data is also there

GPS Latitude Reference [0x01] = north latitude (N)
GPS Latitude [0x02] = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [degrees, minutes, seconds] ===> xxxxxxxxxxxxx°
GPS Longitude Reference [0x03] = west longitude (W)
GPS Longitude [0x04] = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[degrees, minutes, seconds] ===>xxxxxxxxx °

Now if any Mufon guys are on here you have been stitched up yet again if I click on my firefox exif data reader I got straight to his house on Google Earth

top topics

join