It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else losing their appetite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Myself, my sons, (who dont live with me) and a few other people i know seem to be eating less and less...myself, i am feeling nauseated most of the time, my sons the same....just wondering if anyone else is feeling this...normally i can eat a whole cow, but these past few weeks i'm down to one meal a day....and that is only because i know i have to eat something...i just dont feel like it for some reason...I have lost about a stone in the past week....

Maybe a virus of some sort though i dont feel unwell other that the sickness feeling now and again...anyone else..

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

i wouldnt worry about it unless ur not digesting ur food well, then get it checked out, as adults we only need to eat 1 meal a day, depending on are average daily energy use,(obviously a laborer in the fields is going to need more food to maintain there weight)

i dont know how old ur kids are, but if there still growing i would worry more about them, growing kids need food even if there not hungry.
edit on 5-1-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that you and your sons are not feeling well.

I have a similar, but not exact, scenario. I am not losing weight (wish I was
but I have not felt well since Oct. 1. That day, I woke up and felt "off." Extremely fatigued, tired, sort of queasy but not really going to lose my cookies. Every day, the same. Didn't really want to eat. Felt full.

Had an annual exam that month - doctor says I'm fine. Hhhmmm.

Continued to feel worse. On Oct. 28, I decided enough is enough, and took the leap to eat healthier. Gave up nearly all dairy (hoping to go to zero percent, but eat a tad bit of 2% cheese once a week). Gave up wheat. No sugar. After all this time, I am finally feeling a little more normal. Only lost about 7 pounds in all that time - but I did it to try and feel better first and foremost.

Wonder if it's the air, the water or the food that is doing this? It's not the flu, that's for certain. I always wonder about chemtrails...if they really are "chem" trails, and if so, do they harm us. And the more I learn about GMO, the more concerned I become about what I eat.

Have you gone to the doctor?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Hi,

Yes, I have lost quite a bit myself over the last 2 years. My tastes began to just change towards very light clean stuff. BLTs are about as nasty as I get lately.

You need to spike your metabolism. Something you can do for 20 or 30 minutes that will get things moving along metabolically.

Vigorous walks might do it. The emphasis should be on developing intestinal regularity. Increase your water (protect your kidneys) and up your fiber; at least 20 grams a day which is best gotten by shooting for 30. You have to really work to get 30, and while you are trying you will likely approximate 20.

U2U if it gets crazy, I'm good at this stuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It's not just some foods, it's all foods.....My oldest(21) was in hospital for a day on the day after Boxing day...we shook hands at Christmas that was the first i had saw him for 6 months...my youngest(16) now tells me he is off his food and vomiting when he eats something, exact same as me...i last shook hands with him on Christmas day....two days before my oldest went into hospital and a few day before my youngest started vomiting...it's not a bug...cant be....i dont feel bug like....i just dont feel hungry most of the time....honestly...i'm a over eater...as in 5 meals a day, but of late i can barely manage one....i dont even get the hunger pangs...

My mate phoned me the other day to state the same problem...and he's a fat bassa, but he cant eat for some reason.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have noticed a loss of appetite in about the last 6 weeks. What I find unusual is, I only want to eat very light, soups and salads mostly, maybe a smoothy. This is pretty unusual for me because I am a cook, a foodie, and I love to eat and drink! I used to own a restaurant for goodness sakes! And yet my interest in food, especially heavier meats and even chicken, seem to have vanished with the New Year!

For those of us who listen to channeled material, these are called "ascension symptoms" and herald our stepping into another dimension. I have no comment on that at this time, but you can check out this guy if you are interested in pursuing that line of thought...

The choices humanity has made has contributed to holding humanity back and among the choices you can begin to make to help cleanse yourselves of the negative vibrations of illusion and lower dimensional Life, are choosing the proper nutrients to feed your ever-evolving bodies in the form of healthy food, drink and interaction with your reality.

It is important now to find the most Lighted of foods that will not serve to block up your chakras or keep you in a state of lower dimensional discomfort.

Meat production of any kind is to become a thing of the past so very soon, as you will find yourselves sustained in a different manner and less accustomed to the mindsets that would teach you to desire meat or pleasure within flavor, as you will feel constant bliss all around you and you will contribute to such bliss with your own blissful energies.

It has been discussed that you will still be able to replicate your favorite heavy foods with the technology of your Galactic brethren and with your own Creative abilities which you will learn to utilize with the assistance of Galactic technology, and it should be expressed that you will likely need or want much less for such heavy foods despite your ability to manifest them.

The fact that you will indeed be able to have them will see them lose their perceived luster that some would perhaps imagine when thinking of not being able to enjoy their favorite lower dimensional pleasures, and despite the pleasure meat can provide for some souls, it is still vastly disrespectful to and un-allowing of the freewill of the animal collective who are forced to give up their body temples; usually in very violent ways and in ways that are destructive to their souls.

These souls really do seek peace and salvation from the twisted-up energies they have felt by losing their body structure by the hand of a human being in a violent manner, and to those of you who are eating meat, we would humbly ask you to bless and thank the spirit of the animal you would be consuming before doing so.

You can send your healing energies to the animal collective as a whole and to the individual sprits of each animal who has been forced to exit their incarnation in the name of becoming food, and all of humanity will realize the need to come together with the animal and even plant kingdoms, and you will no longer utilize them for nourishment as you find all of your nourishment provided to you and by you, in ways that do not require utilizing the sacred temples of any soul.

This was channeled by a very young man named Wes Annec.
Aquarius Channelings/Wes Annec

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Radiation poisoning from Fukushima finally hitting the west.

That or its just winter mixed with cold/flu season...take your pick

I have a varied appetite, from not eating for a couple days, to eating like a hobbit...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

appetite fine over here, go to the doctor.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i have dropped 40 pounds since june, which is not a good thing, im 120 now and 6ft tall. i eat only one meal a day and sometimes not even that, no idea why though im just never hungry, tired all the time but cant sleep either usually 2 hours a day occasionally i will get 4 hours though, no idea how my body is still running.

new topics

top topics

join