It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IODE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
IODE- Illumined Order of the Dynamic Elements
I was an initiate a few months ago but quit cause u have to be 21 to become a full member. It's luciferian,illuminati, and masonic based. Founded by Amon and Gabrielle Waters. Anyone know of this group.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Why would you want to be an initiate of an organization that
you know nothing of?
ZOOMER

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I knew a bit of it and some of my online friends also joined. I was curious. They have a real connection to the illuminati.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by orfeo8
I knew a bit of it and some of my online friends also joined. I was curious. They have a real connection to the illuminati.

If they have a real connection to the "illuminati", why would they let YOU in? Are you especially bright and clever? Have you got a large bank account? If you could just join on a whim with yuor buddies I doubt that they have a real connection to anything important.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by orfeo8
IODE- Illumined Order of the Dynamic Elements
I was an initiate a few months ago but quit cause u have to be 21 to become a full member. It's luciferian,illuminati, and masonic based. Founded by Amon and Gabrielle Waters. Anyone know of this group.

Just for the record IODE is NOT Masonically based, associated with Freemasonry or, an Appendant/Concordant body of Freemasonry. That being said, what a joke. I found this link by using Google, which is always a great place to start.
If you would refer to the postings by "High priest Brandon Davis" who is the "High Priest its West Element (Water Element)". You will discover some links to IODE's websites. Click on them, see if you don't get "This Account Has Been Suspended Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible".

Yeah, these guys are going to set the world on fire.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It was a satanic group they posted on since they were recruiting. The area i was in was craft luciferianism. I'm more clever than ppl think, but never give away your secrets eh. It's a new organisation so they needed ppl to fill in the low ranks. It wouldn't have been just joining on a whim dam your dumb if you have nothing useful to say then stfu.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm thinking this is going to go nowhere.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join