It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S05E03 - Ancient Aliens - Alien Power Plants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
As suspected season 5 is a rehash of past glories , they did this a couple of seasons ago .

Thank you Gortex!

I just started doing this myself, because I was sure of this. I was an Ancient Aliens addict for a while but, as others have said, they seem to have episodes covering the same material over and over again.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

Originally posted by gortex
As suspected season 5 is a rehash of past glories , they did this a couple of seasons ago .

Thank you Gortex!

I just started doing this myself, because I was sure of this. I was an Ancient Aliens addict for a while but, as others have said, they seem to have episodes covering the same material over and over again.

Sure, some of it was rehashed, but there was a lot of new stuff also! About the acid in the shaft, and other things that seem to suggest the pyramid was a power plant, plus that ancient picture that looks like a particle accelerator, etc. There were lots of new stuff you just forget about! I really liked this episode.

To the person that said they contradicted themselves with an earlier episode: The show is PURELY speculative! This is the thing a lot of AA critics gladly glide over. The show is not telling you anything, it is always WHAT IF.

With that in mind, since every show is only saying WHAT IF, it is not a CONTRADICTION to say, "What if it was a nuclear bomb? Or what if it was a meltdown?"

You are acting like the show has said they have all of the facts and they are telling the audience everything they know to be true, when it is just speculation.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jasonlreeve

Looks like i have 2 now to watch. I think you did a thread on SO5EO2. I just watched that last night, but I fell asleep, not bored, just too tired. So I guess I will have to watch it again. I do remember it took them 15 minutes to get to the old aliens, as the beginning was all about the new guys, which I found no fault in. What night are these new shows on... Thursday... Friday? Guess I am going to have to DVR them.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jasonlreeve

New episodes! Very cool

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Originally posted by Mimir
Thanks for posting, watched this earlyer today.

There is one big problem about the pyramid as a "chemical battery" theory as i see it.

Any chemist knows that acid quickly lose its H+-ion's when it is disolving metals. When the acid disolve the metals, the hydrogenions combine two and two producing hydrogen in gasform as the video also suggest's. However it did not mention that the H+-ions is used in this way pretty quick, removing the potency from the acid and stops the release of hydrogen to the air. They also failed to mention that useually you create heavymetals in some form or another when you disolve metal in acid's. They would have to replace huge amounts of acid-junk and heavymetals from the acidchamber, most likely more than a few times a day to make this possible.

Not saying it is impossible, but does anyone know if there is any old wastedepot's with a unnatural high density of heavymetals near the pyramids?

edit on 5-1-2013 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

Dont confuse people with logic and real science

I got confused by the grammar and the spelling in that answer

S/He might be corrrect, but after reading that lot, I don't care.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Looks like I was a little late to the party!

youtube video has been removed/closed... guess I'll have to watch it at another time!

Thanks for putting it up though, next time I'll try to be a little quicker on the draw.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Here you go ..............But it is in 5 Parts Now.........

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Thank You Zanti!

Not sure why I didn't notice in cable program guide. I have it set to record the series, so it must not be listed as a 'new' episode, or it is simply not airing here yet.

Thanks Again!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Your Welcome ..........So , the Giza Pyramid was a Geological Power Plant Beaming Microwaves throught it's Apex into Space to be used as an Energy Source by UNKNOWN Entities ........Hmm....Interesting Theory.........

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Very questionable theory. It should be questioned and addressed, even though it is pretty far out there. Never can tell what may be discovered if the right person thinks about things like this theory. Maybe it won't be proven true, but maybe something, previously unknown will be revealed... maybe not.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The hair on that Taktieoahigpeha guy... I can't... That's the only thing in this episode from outer space. I have enjoyed a few episodes though.

RS

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Can someone make a thread for S05EP04?

Originally posted by esteay812

Thank You Zanti!

Not sure why I didn't notice in cable program guide. I have it set to record the series, so it must not be listed as a 'new' episode, or it is simply not airing here yet.

Thanks Again!

It's on H2 now. So DVR it on that channel. If it is DVRed on History Channel it might not tape. It comes on Fridays.
edit on 12-1-2013 by miketh2005 because: New stuff

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by miketh2005

With that in mind, since every show is only saying WHAT IF, it is not a CONTRADICTION to say, "What if it was a nuclear bomb? Or what if it was a meltdown?"

Or...what if the Moon is made of cheese.
Or...what if Jesus had a wife.
Or...what if my aunt was really a man.
Or...so what. What's the point of "what if". What's the point if all that is presented is utter speculation?

Besides selling TV ads and books written by fools who couldn't write their way out of a paper bag, of course.

edit on 1/12/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join