It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Palestinian Children’s TV Show Teaches Kids To Massacre.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The Palestinian Children’s Show, Children’s Club, aired a show yesterday in which a stuffed chick, Tarabisho, advocated massacre, riots, and use of AK-47’s. The comment came after a child moderator on the show asked Tarabisho the chick what he would do if someone, specifically a little boy, cut down trees in front of his house. The chick answered that he would shoot the little boy with an AK-47, create a massacre and make a riot in his yard.

www.worldnetdaily.com
A talking animal on a Palestinian children's television show has advocated starting a massacre with AK-47 firearms.

The violent suggestion came in response to a question from a child moderator on the program, which runs on official Palestinian TV, reported Palestinian Media Watch.

The recently aired episode was dedicated to the importance of trees. The moderator asked "Tarabisho," a talking chick, what he would do if someone, specifically a "little boy," were to chop down his tree. In his squeaky little voice, Tarabisho answered that he would shoot the little boy with an AK-47 automatic rifle, create a massacre and make a riot.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The following is a complete translated transcript of the conversation between the chick and the child moderator:

Girl: If a boy comes in front of your house where a tree is planted, and cuts it down, what would you do?

Talking chick: I have two trees in front of my house.

Girl: If a little boy cuts them down, what will you do to him?

Talking chick: What I'll do to him? I'll fight him and make a big riot. I'll call the whole world and make a riot. I'll bring AK-47s and the whole world. I'll commit a massacre in front of the house.

Palestinian Media Watch, which actually has a copy of the video, reported the child moderator, checked her notes twice before reading them on the show. This acknowledgement leads credence to the idea that this action was planned rather than happenstance.

Interestingly enough, the show aired shortly after the Israeli Military leveled a forest in Gaza. The forest was the suspected hiding grounds for Palestinian rocket launchers.

This is not the first time that Children’s Club has aired propaganda aimed at creating future generations of terrorists. Children’s Club while appearing to be a Sesame Street knock off in actuality fuels the Palestinian hatred of Jews for children. In one song taken from the show children sing about becoming “Suicide Warriors.”

Related News Links:
Copy of Chick Video
Palestinian kids raised for war
Kids get martyr message in music video
Palestinians glorify child 'martyrs'

[edit on 26-10-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That's a pretty scare thing to hear about.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Scary is an understatment, that is sickening. What does it say about the adults of the world when they feel they half to teach hatred.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thats just whats on tv. What about their text books that perpetuate the blood libel. Children are taught in school that Jews use the blood of murdered Muslim babies in their matzoh.

How on earth can you have a dialogue when one side has been raised on such bilous crap.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
And we wonder why the rate of depression keeps increasing in developed nations that have access to all sorts of information. I can't remember the last time that I actually read any good news. This article takes the cake for overall depressing tid-bit of the day. Think I'm going to go get drunk.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This happens in Palestine daily. They do teach this and more, like dying for the cause is the greatest glory as long as you kill israelis, in some state sponsored tv shows...which are for kids mostly.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There is something similar discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And as I stated on that thread....these people are taught this stuff from childhood, and they believe it with all their heart!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Here's the video footage if anyone's interested:

pmw.org.il...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
cant anyone see that this was obviously meant as a joke?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Maybe some one needs to point out to thme that a massacre involves MORE THAN ONE VICTIM.. so there would have to have been more than one boy chopping down the tree.

Look just because the palestininas methods are not so subtle does not mean the isrealis are not pumping their kid full of poo too, its just harder to spot the spin.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The girl could have replied: "But thats wrong! You have to understand that the israelis are our masters and can do whatever they want."

Ok, so my point is: The video is cut before we can see the reaction. I'm not saying that this is a hoax, but we don't see the response which could change the whole meaning of this.

Sure, palestinian children grow up hearing that martyrdom is the best they can do to stop the israeli bombings and the occupation. This has to change in order to achieve peace, becouse whatever the israelis do, there will be suicide bombers blowing up themselves.

The main problem of the palestinians government is that there are numerous organizations which they simply cannot influence. These organizations were created to attack israeli settlements and commit suicide bombings, and they recieve funding in order to do the "job".
The people "working" there, and I mean the leaders of it, don't want to lose their "slalary", and they hate every and all israleis and jews. So if peace would be decleared, they had no "workplace", no money.. and i don't think they would want work in an israeli factory. So they would attempt to get jobs in the government, maybe even civil war would break out, and the reigning class (the palestinian government) would be in trouble..

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
cant anyone see that this was obviously meant as a joke?

I don't think the children see this as a joke. If their favourite character "Tarabisho" says he would commit a massacre, then thats an acceptable solution. Children don't see the world as we do.
There was a series in the TV named "Son-goku", lots of children spent hours before the set to watch the character (which had "superpowers")doing incredible things. One day, a child tried to stop a train with his hands becouse he had seen similar things in one episode...

It's a good example how children see the world.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So...when the Yeshiva Children's Hour goes on the air in "Israel" and they start freely and happilly quoting all the Genocidal Extermination Policies of the Torah ("genocide them all, leave nothing breathing..." and other such vomit) e.g. Deuteronomy chapter 13 and Deuteronomy chapter 20 (all this garbage in the Torah placed into the mouth of YHWH, the xenophobic clan god of ancient Israel via his supposed spokesperson "Mosheh" (Moses) what should be done about silencing the broadcasting of this so-called "Sacred Scripture" over the Israeli airwaves which advocates exterminating all of the Amalekites (by which modern Israeli right wing terrorist extremist groups within the Likkud and the Ultra Orthodox wrongly interpret as modern day "Palestinians").

Nobody advocates teaching young Palestinians how to use AK-47s against the Israeli Occupiers, but neither should a single word of the Torah of the Jews EVER be broadcast over any airwaves-----unless you want to broadcast MEIN KAMPF over the airwaves immediately afterwards----it's the same racist vomit in both cases.....

Try reading both of these heinous texts side by side sometime for yourselves when you're sitting around bored some day.....

new topics

top topics

join