It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wife killed the Mad Dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
A couple of years ago i had the chance to go on a business trip to the States in San Diego, whilst on the trip i visited the old town and found a shop which if i remember was called Casa Del Fuego (House of fire?)

Being a bit of a Chilli fan i went in and purchased a bottle of Mad Dog and upon returning home relished all my chillies, curries, oils for pizzas etx with this wonderful concoction...

However, sadly my cruel heartless wife "accidently" knocked the bottle of the table a couple of weeks ago and the poor Mad Dog died a cruel death smashed to smithereens all over the kitchen floor... sniff sniff...

I have managed to find a website in France that actually sells the stuff but they have different names such as 357, Pure Ghost, Inferno etc... and i can't remember the name of mine that died, the only thing i can remember was that it was 357 000 scovilles.

Anyone who can help me with the name please so that i can buy a new puppy?

Warmest respects and thanks

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Is this it?

357 Mad Dog Hot Sauce

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

The only mad dog ive ever heard of was mad dog 2020 a whinos drink.
Im pretty sure youre not talking about that

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Here is a link to ebay with many many photos of Mad Dog Hot Sauce for sale...see if you find the photo that matches up with your broken bottle. Good Luck!

www.ebay.com...

There is this one in the many listings, for $10.00 USD...

MAD DOG 357 HOT SAUCE/ 357,000 SCOVILLE / THIS SAUCE WILL BLOW YOU AWAY

Des
edit on 5-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

laughs, me too.

*shivers* mad dog when you were too young and poor to buy good alcohol

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Woof Woof.....

Yaaayyyyyy, thats the one.... going to order it now through the French site and try and poison my wife again... *cough cough joke joke*

Thank you very much for all of your replies, very much appreciated. Unfortunately i do noy know of the alcoholic beverage otherwise i would have tried it many years ago... HOWEVER i did try a wine once that was called "Fat Bastard"... Lets see if the Mods wipe me off for typing this? decent wine though!

Looking forward to getting my bottle back in a couple of weeks as many people are missing it. For the anecdote : i help manage a local kids football team over here (12 to 13 year olds full of testosterone), on one particular match day i had the bottle in the car and one of the kids wanted to taste it... after warning him he decided to go ahead anyway and nearly died a death of a thousand kicks and punches to his taste buds... on seeing this his team mates decided to test it too. It was actually quite funny to begin with but i started to get worried (just 1 drop each on the tip of a finger), when i saw the kids starting to sweat and get all hot and bothered.

Fortunately this only lasted about 5 minutes but the outcome was that they won the match and begged for me to bring it along the next time. > So there you go, a natural way of doping atheletes in order to win... NO PAIN NO GAIN as they say.

Many thanks once again to those of you who took the time to answer me

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Yea, wow... talking about giving you a hangover from hell too

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I was thinking Mad Dog 2020 and wondering why you would want to replace it
That was some nasty stuff.
edit on 5-1-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

laughs, me too.

*shivers* mad dog when you were too young and poor to buy good alcohol

Yuck, I remember that stuff too.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I actually bonged a bottle of mad dog one night. It was a very, bad night. What was I thinking?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

I actually bonged a bottle of mad dog one night. It was a very, bad night. What was I thinking?

Nixie, i really hope that it was not the Chilli sauce that you bonged? I can just picture it!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

new topics

top topics

join