It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sectors of Existence & dimensions observed like shells for some can be HEAVEN for others like?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=dodgerblue]

Something that came to mind

It appears to be like shells to me
shells of awarness of existence

these shells are like ascension
centers designed some call dimensions

Some on planet(s) live their lives
being humble and compassionate to others

why others in the same realms
enslave their sisters and brothers?

OBSERVED Observed, & maybey this is the
reason & ways of these cages/places

for interactions within these ZONES
Souls/Spirits/internal ENERGIES-ADVANCE or perhaps TAKEN?

for deeds and ENERGY shared w/ others
from personal interactions

this confirms the reason for
YES +/- LAWS OF ATTRACTION

with that in mind 1 prays for those
who talk bad on GOD? AS IF THEY KNOW?

as if they know as if they know from
where did they gain that data their told?

1 should of know 1 should of known mis directed
objectives sent from the THRONE?

THE THRONE THE THRONE
no not that one

the one with power
who -STILL- follows the S(U)ON(n)

As many within these shells interact
OUT side each shell obvserved "inz" impacts

upon each other sorry 1 another who
LOVES or Hates their SISTERS AND BROTHERS?

and as observations conclude based on whats been DONE
souls are get contained or RAISED HIGH LIKE THE SUN

Raised or ASCENDED are those who LOVED
no matter CREATOR CREATION THEYVE ATTRACTED TO ABOVE

takes a moment of silence...... for those who have ILL ed
their or another species with no reason to feel

the ATTRACTED ENERGY that CRAVES their Prana
for their deeds done to (THE CREATORS) FLORA & FAUNA

AS the LORD(s) observe so also does GIA
may her recommandations for their DEEDS shine thru LIKE FIRE

UPON their souls yes speaking those of EA*RTH
maybe nextime around out THIS shell they shall grow?

Current shell seems 3 or maybe 3d
nearing Ascension levels 4 or lower 4d

The LOWER it seems is still ascended?

but consciously the OVERLORD controls within like prison

The higher 4th shell or could be 5
ENERGY consist with CREATOR CREATIONS frequency carrying GOOD VIBES

with this in mind its possible HIGHER shells = HEAVEN(s) to some
AND THE LOWERS are OVERLORDED by those out of LIGHT of the SON?

1 wishes the best to ALL within who praise
those who provide SERVICES TO OTHERS FOR BETTER WAYS

of existing SORRY CO-EXISTING as CREATOR Creations
w/o racisim/hatred/wars/and mind manipulation

for those who STILL result in IGNORANCE spread...
the MESSAGE SENT FOR YOU IS:
still time to repent.......

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

edit on 1/5/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

did that come straight from your thoughts?
edit on 6/1/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
[reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Does the mind imprision the heart or the heart the mind? If the heart is heaven does that imply the mind must be hell?

mabey you can answer my question you seem like you have wisdom.
edit on 6-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

1 /many is/are imprisoned by their conscious behaviors that either shine thru their hearts & souls or will try & DIM an entire web of collective positives with dark intentions that guide their hearts. Further placing them within deeper shells as they ascend lower do to negative deeds done to others during their phases of Life and Death within existence... Funny but sad thing is some of their OVERLORD potential representatives ARE working with their souls RIGHT now presenting agenda that can sway both toward negative and positive out comes but the $$$$ wins always with the strong hearted? Its wild how this Kingdom works.... Hungry

anything beyond is a bridge?
edit on 1/6/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

yes-but is also compiled in data here on EA*RTH
edit on 1/6/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

1 /many is/are imprisoned by their conscious behaviors that either shine thru their hearts & souls or will try & DIM an entire web of collective positives with dark intentions that guide their hearts. Further placing them within deeper shells as they ascend lower do to negative deeds done to others during their phases of Life and Death within existence... Funny but sad thing is some of their OVERLORD potential representatives ARE working with their souls RIGHT now presenting agenda that can sway both toward negative and positive out comes but the $$$$ wins always with the strong hearted? Its wild how this Kingdom works.... Hungry

anything beyond is a bridge?

What sways your heart?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

building bridges

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

building bridges

Bridges to where? i can see you like communicating in metaphoric language. It can be puzzling to read for us mortals.
edit on 6-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

f*** if I know.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

reply to post by arpgme

Heaven is not in the sky, heaven is in the heart. It doesn't matter where you are, if you are suffering, that is hell. Change the mind, and the state of being will also change.

Does the mind imprision the heart or the heart the mind? If the heart is heaven does that imply the mind must be hell?

Without a thought (mind) there is no emotion (heart). If there is no thought, you are just seeing what is; Once the labeling/judgment happens through thought, then the emotion arises.

If it is raining, that may make me disappointed if I had anticipated sunny weather. My thought did not align with reality and therefore I suffer from the disappointment (emotion). I may have a thought in my mind saying this person "ought" to do this or that for me, and if they don't there is anger or disappointment.

Thoughts of acceptance lead to a more content heart. The emotion can be your guide to see how your thinking is doing - whether it is with your true nature (peace, happiness) or whether it isn't (stressful, depressing, etc.)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You know?

A bunch of you do behave like primitives around all of this stuff, wandering around the landscape with a stick, turning over rocks, and jumping out of your skins at every new thing that you see.

Stories are like rocks.

If you do not have within you the scope of literary experience necessary to accommodate what is under the rocks, maybe you should get a library card, or use Google, or maybe just spend more time reading and less time tending to your collection of safe, known rocks.

Seriously, it's like going to the zoo.

P.S. Also, what happened to the OP? Doesn't anyone find it interesting that the OP provided an interesting way to think about how a person can be one day in 'heaven' and the next day trapped in 'hell'.

When you relate that to the matrioshka shell thing, it gets pretty interesting, don't you all think?

?

P.S.S. I don't mean to speak for the OP, but what the hell

Yeah, it seems apparent that Ophiuchus derived some of his stuff from elsewhere, namely, Ra and LKJ, I mentioned that, and the OP is fine with it.

Nevertheless, his work is original, and actually very good, although ALL ATS members, especially me, could benefit from editing and revising before posting.

Aside from that, what everyone needs to know is that it is all just a pile of fiction. Some of it is better than the rest and those are the ones we love to revise and retell.

Why?

Because they are taking us someplace. The stories are like our Viking vessel, taking us to new and uncharted lands full of new stories to be plundered.

But the boat needs to be revised and updated. it is like the wind in its sails that takes us to these new lands.

If the boats are left in the harbour after reaching the last destination, they will rot and become useless.

Are you following me?

All of these old narratives are important, very important for getting us to wherever it is we are going. they need to be tended to and developed.

Not left as they are, they can't take us anywhere like that.

So tear them apart and use the timbers for what is next.

It is what is supposed to be done.

Take for instance the whole Blavatsky mess, that ship ran aground years ago, but people are still standing on the beach admiring the wreck.

It needs to be cannibalized for parts that are still useful and then the whole thing needs to be broken down.

Personally, I will be dismantling Carlos Castaneda's boats in an upcoming thread.

edit on 6-1-2013 by Xoanon because: there ya go

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
OK,

Stories are like rocks and like Viking boats.

I can't believe that I actually wrote that, and Galad let me get away with it.

Sorry guys, forget the rock part, the rest stands.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Without a thought (mind) there is no emotion (heart). If there is no thought, you are just seeing what is; Once the labeling/judgment happens through thought, then the emotion arises.

I agree with your logic that a persons emotional response will be influenced by their thought idea of what is good or bad, but I dont think you can be fully right here. It doesnt explain why do babies who cannot think cry with emotion.
edit on 7-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Um don't know dude, but why would you want to build bridges and open portals to all that and to them?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Um don't know dude, but why would you want to build bridges and open portals to all that and to them?

galadofwarthethird,
no im not building bridges like your thinking. Take care my friend..

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

heart and mind are one when in the same dream together

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I agree with your logic that a persons emotional response will be influenced by their thought idea of what is good or bad, but I dont think you can be fully right here. It doesnt explain why do babies who cannot think cry with emotion.
edit on 7-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

Babies cry based on physical responses (at least until they are a bit older). If they need a diaper change there is discomfort so they cry. If they are hungry , cold, or struggling to sleep - those are physical responses they cry to.

If they are put into the hands of another and they are not used to it, they cry (usually to go back to the mother - since the baby is used to her).

We can respond to thoughts, or actual circumstances .

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i rememembre when i was one year old and i cried in response to seeing an event where one person ws arguing with another. I didnt have thought but i understood it was bad. Therefore i had a concept of bad before i could think. Something is being missed in your logic because i wasnt in physical harm, and knew the harm wasnt against me but directed to someone else.

There is another explanation people who are aware of real emotional before they can talk or think are the original souls. Everyone else who cant do this is the imitations, copies who can only mimic emotion through conceptual thought experiences.

Kinda makes senses if you think about it, The original souls are the source and origin of consciousness. Everyone who is a imitation is a derivations from the source souls like photocopies. The originals never lose their essence but photocopied souls fade.

we have to accpet whether that not all people are necessary the same type of vessles of awareness. Some
are originals and the rest Photoscopy imitations. I guess im an original.

edit on 9-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

original souls could literally be the real Gods in existence. Who is not a God then isnt a part of Heaven.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You were going on like you were, that and the whole hunger thing. You know what I am talking about, I really don't think any more bridges are going to help things even if it would be better, that is just subjective and open to interpretations. And even if it would make things way more interesting, but then again not necessarily. But anyways. Carry on...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
[color=cyan]

that feeling within- is like a scent of fear
related to inner doubts- and also minds not clear

some (feel / felt) to have it all- only it takes financial gain
totally forgetting their (Spirit/Soul/ Internal energy)- walking in a VALLEY of PAIN

lost and confused- are many of these souls
in suspended animation- for NEGATIVE deeds submitted their (souls controlled)

now over them they see- that in which they doubted

back when they were on -plane 3d- all they did was shouted

that there is no this?? oh! and defiantly no that
as they gathered in secret??? as if a cave full of bats

there plans of conscious domination- always observed carrying voids
for their sooo attached to- the many 3d decoys?

that keep their conscious sorry EGO filled with distraction-
that ways THEY DONT FEEL IT WHEN -ITS THEIR SOULS BEING ATTACKED THEN....

with this in mind 1 wonders- if they had the chance
to re arrange their ways- before they've lost their paths

would they ignore or listen- before its too late
OR WILL THAT EGO STARE- THEIR SOULS NEXT DIRECTED FATE

into the energies for which- they CONSTANTLY attract
1 prays for them ALL- that in time they come back

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 1/12/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join