It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sectors of Existence & dimensions observed like shells for some can be HEAVEN for others like?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
[color=dodgerblue]

Something that came to mind

It appears to be like shells to me
shells of awarness of existence

these shells are like ascension
centers designed some call dimensions

Some on planet(s) live their lives
being humble and compassionate to others

why others in the same realms
enslave their sisters and brothers?

OBSERVED Observed, & maybey this is the
reason & ways of these cages/places

for interactions within these ZONES
Souls/Spirits/internal ENERGIES-ADVANCE or perhaps TAKEN?

for deeds and ENERGY shared w/ others
from personal interactions

this confirms the reason for
YES +/- LAWS OF ATTRACTION

with that in mind 1 prays for those
who talk bad on GOD? AS IF THEY KNOW?

as if they know as if they know from
where did they gain that data their told?

1 should of know 1 should of known mis directed
objectives sent from the THRONE?

THE THRONE THE THRONE
no not that one

the one with power
who -STILL- follows the S(U)ON(n)

As many within these shells interact
OUT side each shell obvserved "inz" impacts

upon each other sorry 1 another who
LOVES or Hates their SISTERS AND BROTHERS?

and as observations conclude based on whats been DONE
souls are get contained or RAISED HIGH LIKE THE SUN

Raised or ASCENDED are those who LOVED
no matter CREATOR CREATION THEYVE ATTRACTED TO ABOVE

takes a moment of silence...... for those who have ILL ed
their or another species with no reason to feel

the ATTRACTED ENERGY that CRAVES their Prana
for their deeds done to (THE CREATORS) FLORA & FAUNA

AS the LORD(s) observe so also does GIA
may her recommandations for their DEEDS shine thru LIKE FIRE

UPON their souls yes speaking those of EA*RTH
maybe nextime around out THIS shell they shall grow?

Current shell seems 3 or maybe 3d
nearing Ascension levels 4 or lower 4d

The LOWER it seems is still ascended?

but consciously the OVERLORD controls within like prison

The higher 4th shell or could be 5
ENERGY consist with CREATOR CREATIONS frequency carrying GOOD VIBES

with this in mind its possible HIGHER shells = HEAVEN(s) to some
AND THE LOWERS are OVERLORDED by those out of LIGHT of the SON?

1 wishes the best to ALL within who praise
those who provide SERVICES TO OTHERS FOR BETTER WAYS

of existing SORRY CO-EXISTING as CREATOR Creations
w/o racisim/hatred/wars/and mind manipulation

for those who STILL result in IGNORANCE spread...
the MESSAGE SENT FOR YOU IS:
still time to repent.......

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

edit on 1/5/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

...what the hell did I just read?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Something that came to mind AfterInfinity, in relation to ENERGY and how it moves or attracts here and there from my perspective.

I posted a response in another thread I think it was about soldiers activities and et and how 1 felt it can be causing paranormal activity ect. in relation to physical activities causing metaphysical responses?

Did you ever think of how the IRON in the main fluid material here interacts with this planets ENERGY. Iron is conductive in some ways...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Like Russian nesting, Matryoshka doll

Each shell is dimension and overseen/guided by Higher Advanced CREATOR Creations (who too had to go thru the process to be able to understand the different levels and have ASCENDED) Or is Governed by an Overlord there to test the integrity of the souls/internal energies/Spirits in its Grasp, Further forcing their positive Ascension as they spend time under its rule and realize this is not the EXISTENCE they thought for or expected as they interacted in the LIVING seen UNIVERSAL zones.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Incredibly creative usage of the RA and LKJ/Cassiopeia narratives.

Star and Flag.

Nice work , Ophiuchus_13

P.S.

Matrioshka Brain

Dyson Sphere

LinuX Containers

...just random thoughts (links) linked to your poem.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Thanks Xoanon, 1 is happy you enjoyed the read. Many tend to wonder how can there be entities or deities with abilities to interdimensional or direct foreign dimensional interact with CREATOR Creations that may be existing within lower planes of Existence to them. And when you think of it a Advanced of advanced POSITIVE being would be related to higher figure here on EA*RTH or off. Same would go for the destructive of destructive. So it makes 1 think what positions would these beings play From Mikael types to Satan... And the Minions they represent...

4d cube-thinking outside the box(s)?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I love the way you think. I could subsist wholly (in the literary sense) on narratives based in Greek emanationist thought. It pulls my brain like taffy.

But I am presently obsessed with storying a computational model of the occult and witchcraft

Here look, for instance...

Satan and his minions.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
[color=dodgerblue]

within EACH CREATOR Creation is energy given from the SOURCE
some strengthen our energy thru perseverance from oppression

Others take from W/ FORCE

if then this is the way you existed in your current or previous phase

why not have the energy re balanced in some mirrored way
completely formulated from the energy you projected

in these zones of existence
its based on what you've REFLECTED.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A very interesting and colorful short thread, your words are very reflective to me in this moment.

A doll, within a doll, within a doll, a shell, within a shell, within a shell, layers upon layers of layers of surface. If you were to take one layer off you would find another almost exact layer under and bellow it, just like those Matryoshka Doll's

In fact in some ways disturbingly so, as usually the innermost layer or the smallest doll usually represents a baby, and its almost like every other doll or layer is added on from there and is growing outward in layers and complexities. Everything is like that, It seems to be the nature of things, and even people there usually just layers of experiences and believes and the persona's brought upon by those experiences and added over other experiences and there surface projections. Exactly like those nesting dolls, or even dare I say it, even like onions.

What I am trying to say is that yes things, people, and everything in existence and especially some people are exactly like onions, they have layers and more layers bellow those layers, and usually when you peel those layers it makes you want to cry. People my colorful writing friend are like onions.

edit on 5-1-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Thanks galadofwarthethird for adding some interesting perspective input to the thread.
Yes like layers the deeper you go or higher you go there is always more to experience perhaps. And it does, so tie into various perspectives of Existence it seems all the way into different lifestyles on EA*RTH.

See you got these people, and unlike the REAL normal behavior demonstrated within the EA*RTH herd these people REALLY really behave and feel like GODS for whatever financial/power influenced reason. And these beings behave as if they know ALL? To the point where they will make deals with entities they deem REAL do to the MYSTIC contacts they may have made thru whatever Secrataz conduit that exposed them. And now these people totally deny any other layers or shells yet they demonstrate the structure in the way the FEEL they have accelerated above others financially / power wise. All why potentials in the outer or inner shells OBSERVE THEIR non usage of their Spirit/Soul/Internal energy, which in ways makes them vulnerable to potential Spirit/Soul/Internal energy ATTACKS as they play in the ether realms with their artificial magic's that allow them to SHOW others their game to in turn CONVINCE their followers into submission that the must be their god?

In relation to the OP if you gain experience you LEARN this Intelligence possibly from the various experiences of Life and Death within EXISTENCE.. and know not to foolishly run your soul/internal energy/spirit into GOD mode as you ignore god??
for the who sit above and below the ARE observing. And can interact with not only the physical or 3d aspect of a CREATOR Creation but with the part that counts most.. The SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY.

Maybe this justifies ETERNAL Existence Giving CREATOR Creations the time to ascend thru the shells....

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Well seems everybody is all chumy chumy with entities they deem real, you seem to have a fondness for a certain old space dragon and its brood. Which by the way is not as cool as it thinks it is. And me, well...No comment, I am like totally sane or at least as sane as everybody else stuck on this rock, a passer by perhaps by chance or at least I like to think so, but I know its not by chance.

So who knows man, shells and layers, dolls and strings, this and that and tit for tat. Everybody's ascending, but ascending to were? Like I said were all either omelets, or were all onions, that is unless your a onion omelet in which case it does not sound like a good combination. However If your going to be waiting at the portal, you may be waiting a long time to come. Or you can always hit the god mode cheat on this whole thing, but I warn you it just makes everything boring and pointless, likely making you move on to better and newer things, or as some call it ascending. After all its the journey and not the destination that matters, in any layer it ultimately comes down to that. So like any new toy eventually it becomes old and left in some closet somewhere gathering dust. There is a possibility that the lights have been turned off for a long time and it just has not reached us as of yet you know. Somebody may have hit the off switch, but light being the slow poke that it is has yet to travel that this far.

Our current crazy in this shift however seems to be technology, and as you know things are going to get grey and dull before they become magical. As above and so bellow, just look at the view everywhere you go. Here in this thread I posted some views, processing power on a planetary and galactic scale, but that to has been done before, onions were all like onions.
Link

edit on 6-1-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Well seems everybody is all chumy chumy with entities they deem real, you seem to have a fondness for a certain old space dragon and its brood. Which by the way is not as cool as it thinks it is.

What ancient dragon do you speak of galadofwarthethird? Just so I know we are on the same page here. If 1 was to assume would you be speaking of Annunaki related energies? Or something else? And what is not cool 1 does not understand... To be more clear what I am speaking of is more then research and RESPECT for... No I am speaking of basic visual exposure to others with what seems like majics conjures of entities that may be PRESENTING themselves to those conjuring them up. And the higher ups are better at it which in turn further impresses those consciously observing SORCERY. This is what 1 was speaking of.

My fascinations with DRACONS
well that comes from before my ATS encounters 1 always felt there is/was more to them and still do
but 1 does not fully think you understand how it relates to 1 in the overall but, can understand how you may have some misconception that I have some type of deception agenda related with DRACON speak or ANNUNAKI data. With the EA*RTH populace.. which I don't? due to me sharing. (noted)
Is it not correct to clarify some information related to 1z self (planet) ESPECIALLY if influences from the genetic past of man showed up or is it better to leave minds ignorant so they would go as far as going into immediate aggressive mode w/o recognizing their connection to those they wish to aggress against.. due to fear and ignorance, 1 still ponders. So please if you have misconceptions ASK in open threads or U2U to better know 1.

And me, well...No comment, I am like totally sane or at least as sane as everybody else stuck on this rock, a passer by perhaps by chance or at least I like to think so, but I know its not by chance.

Interesting that you know and accept this as subjective truth , which 1 is not saying it isn't. Kind of signals that Metaphysical connection.

So who knows man, shells and layers, dolls and strings, this and that and tit for tat. Everybody's ascending, but ascending to were?

THis is exact data obtained thru experience. But look around on this planet, there is and has always been a large part of this population that
1-believes in a positive or negative afterlife and
2-pray for their dead when they pass AND TEND TO THIER DEAD WITH RESPECT ALL THE WAY TO THE GRAVE.

Now what percentage of the planet do you feel are into praying and sending metaphysical energy thru telepathic communications to the dead they once knew in private or ceremonial gatherings and also want the same done for them when they pass.

AS OPPOSED to the part of the population who denies any metaphysical connection afterlife and wouldn't want to be treated with respect in name or body in death phase.

1 feels the percentage of the population from past to present has always been more BELIEVE THEN THOSE WHO DONT. With that in mind some of these metaphysical interactions communications are valid but many in conjure blood sacrifice levels chemical intakes are not and are dangerous for the souls playing with them... Maybe that's why some are also here
So its important how we ALL conduct ourselves in physical and metaphysical realms as well as who we chose to bound ourselves to for possible eternity due to our physical and metaphysical and also craft/mystic abilities interactions ect.

edit on 1/6/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

However If your going to be waiting at the portal, you may be waiting a long time to come.

portal------+ +------- yes boundaries in my avatar, hmm this is metaphysical astral related my friend (shells
), it gets timeless there. That /this abyss intra point what side of the portal do you think I am referencing for this is the key to what you read...

Or you can always hit the god mode cheat on this whole thing, but I warn you it just makes everything boring and pointless, likely making you move on to better and newer things, or as some call it ascending.

no worry
I feel my soul has experience (age) but still much much much more to go as far as learning the shells one is attracted within... So no GOD acting for me my friend 1 knows 1z place again the shells have outer observers and interactors for the "inz" zones and when in deep astral 1 can see the inz more so no 1 wishes not to be a problem for the CREATOR OF US ALL for there are enough of the Creation family in deed in need of potential discussions.

After all its the journey and not the destination that matters, in any layer it ultimately comes down to that.

but you decide with your will and behavior how this works for you... Its your deeds? So the Journey DECIDES the destinations. Why just be a endless energy floating around dimensions not learning?

So like any new toy eventually it becomes old and left in some closet somewhere gathering dust. There is a possibility that the lights have been turned off for a long time and it just has not reached us as of yet you know. Somebody may have hit the off switch, but light being the slow poke that it is has yet to travel that this far.

Yet right now in zones near you in this Milky Way galaxy there are locations where there is no night??? The acceptance of LIGHT being able to be turned off is a delusion. YES some advanced energies TEST the integrity of many in ? But they know from where it all STARTED and ENDS. So don't feel this way it can be harming in ways unseen. Me I tend to take it like R.R why in this dark realm lol and when r.r is over then its time to umm Polish the dimmest LIGHTS
but until then it has its way and only the who is above us ALL knows when to send the signals that r.r is over (close). So 1 acknowledges the ignorance from dark influences but wont allow it to effect the soul to much with doubt in the Brightest* always shining thru.

Our current crazy in this shift however seems to be technology, and as you know things are going to get grey and dull before they become magical. As above and so bellow, just look at the view everywhere you go.

FAITH my friend

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

whats NAMASTE stand for?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Heaven is not in the sky, heaven is in the heart. It doesn't matter where you are, if you are suffering, that is hell. Change the mind, and the state of being will also change.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Heaven is not in the sky, heaven is in the heart. It doesn't matter where you are, if you are suffering, that is hell. Change the mind, and the state of being will also change.

Does the mind imprision the heart or the heart the mind? If the heart is heaven does that imply the mind must be hell?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

whats NAMASTE stand for?

Namaste (/ˈnɑːməsteɪ/NAH-məs-tay; Hindi: [nəməsteː] ( listen); Devanagari: नमस्ते; formal: Namaskar/Namaskaram) is a common spoken valediction or salutation originating from the Indian subcontinent. It is a customary greeting when individuals meet, and a valediction upon their parting. A non-contact form of salutation is traditionally preferred in India and Nepal; Namaste is the most common form of such a salutation.

When spoken to another person, it is commonly accompanied by a slight bow made with hands pressed together, palms touching and fingers pointed upwards, in front of the chest. This gesture, called Añjali Mudrā or Pranamasana,[1] can also be performed wordlessly and carries the same meaning.

Originally posted by arpgme

HEAVEN being a location based off of ALL perspectives within it as safe comforting and free to learn or HOME-THE SOURCE. Or areas of positive energy attraction. The other the same just for energies that have ascended into lower realms of being, arpgme.. So 1 agrees with you for where you are able to go within is associated with outside..

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 1/6/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
[reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Does the mind imprision the heart or the heart the mind? If the heart is heaven does that imply the mind must be hell?

mabey you can answer my question you seem like you have wisdom.
edit on 6-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

arpgme, did answer you you have to feel their words...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

arpgme, did answer you you have to feel their words...

I feel but feelings are confused with my mind. Mabey you can answer it in a different way which resolves this discrepancy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join