It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i saw this video and spot ufo move so fast n disappeared.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
i saw this video and spot ufo move so fast n disappeared. I dont think its bird. there no flap wings. and it disppeared wow. here is link. link
hope link work.. look at top right on video. 10 sec-15 sec

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

Did you pee yourself with excitement?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

I just downloaded it and watched it slowed down and I can see its wings flapping , its a bird .

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

Good eye, it looked to me like a bird.
Still frame and enlarge the pic and you will, like 9/10 UFO pic or vid, see if its a bird or whatnot.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
if it s bird how it disappeared?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

It's a magic bird that uses cloaking technology.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeafRaz

It didn't disappear it just wasn't seen by the camera anymore , the cameraman pans down and there appears to be some sort of filter on the lens .

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The video resolution is poor. Even in hi-res, the object was pixelated. As the object (bird) moved away from the camera and appeared to get smaller (from the point of view of the camera), video compression algorithms would have eventually tried to plaster "sky" over the small dark pixel of "bird"...

...especially considering the camera and bird were both moving. The video compression (the act of making the file size smaller) works by interlacing the frames. For example...If frame number "12" is very similar to Frame number "11", then the compression algorithm borrows as much from that previous frame as possible, so frame number 12 can be stored with much fewer bytes, as long as the playback software knows to look to frame 11 for additional information.

Considering that's how video compression works, it is easy to see how a low-res (highly compressed) video could lose details from the actual scene. Those details are lost to compression. As the bird flew off, it became just a tiny detail in later frames, and was ignored, replaced with pixels of sky from previous frames.

edit on 1/5/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xutlady

Probably a Romulan bird

2nd

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

I gotta confess OP, the 'new' me was about to rip this up one side and down the other however.....it is very interesting

I can't tell what the hell that is.

I don't believe it's a bug because it doesn't look like it flew past the camera lens so that leave's some type of raptor-like bird but....I can't make that out for sure either.

S&F Opie!

Off-topic:
I love this video and wonder what ski resort allows shovel skiing?! Liability must be huge should something happen because I don't see a Judge rewarding damages to someone riding a tool!

edit on 5-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by DeafRaz

I just downloaded it and watched it slowed down and I can see its wings flapping , its a bird .

Is there any way you can download the slowed-down version Gortex?

Like I said, I couldn't make this one out at all. I was trying to look for shadows, strings, clouds...etc. It moved too fast for me. So kudos to you for seeing what I missed

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

judging by the description and your avatar i would say it was you flying around draining the blood the local wildlife

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

i saw this video and spot ufo move so fast n disappeared. I dont think its bird. there no flap wings. and it disppeared wow. here is link. link
hope link work.. look at top right on video. 10 sec-15 sec

Yeah it went straight up.
You can see the beam on top.
You get the invert T effect.
Black light radiation gives off the dark cloud effect caught on videos.
Happens all the time.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Up is the fastest way.
The same way Belgian Triangle avoided jets in pursuit.
Straight down a few thousand feet and the Belgian Air Force was high and dry.
Going straight too fast might put them in outer space and die.

top topics

join