It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Aurora Shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

This could be argued for any act against mankind. Whether it be criminal, or just a rule imposed for the "greater good". You know what they say about absolute power. Could this not be applied to any act, that goes beyond a modicum of humanity?

Actually, no... I'm not being the least bit argumentative here. It's confusion of events we're watching. There are plenty of reality shows these days that cover from inside the U.S. Prison system. MSNBC makes quite a side line of it in their programming. One aspect of that is the chance to see how these guys actually are outside a setting they are really trying to look nice and proper in to be found innocent or something. They come across to me as devoid of some core aspects of humanity perhaps, like compassion...but still intelligent and mentally sharp people. Evil doesn't mean space case, of course.

In the Aurora case, it's so much more than that, it stands alone for it's stark example. This wasn't a guy who was just 'kinda bright'. He was in the final stages of an advanced degree in a very challenging field. I can't imagine stupidity or simple minded ever being used to describe someone at the level he was, before becoming what he did.

Yet.....if we believe all sources who insist his court appearances were NOT drugged....That high order of intelligence he once possessed and helped him turn his apartment into a giant I.E.D.? Well.. The lights are on but no one's home. It's not amusing, either. It's deeply disturbing to me, anyway. It's..spooky.

edit on 6-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: added quote for new pg context

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
There is a link between the Aurora shooting and Archuleta. The link is Jacque Archuleta. There are rumours that it was her boyfriend Alex Espinoza who uploaded videos that were pulled soon after.

Link about the Holmes shooting. Note particularly the posts from Aug 26th regarding Espinoza. Search that link below for Espinoza. There you will find the videos mentioned.

willyloman.wordpress.com...

Here is the Jacque Archuleta story:

www.centerpostdispatch.com...

m.craigdailypress.com...

Here are two links with good and approved background regarding the latest shooting:

www.denverpost.com...

fandaily.info...

copycateffect.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I suggest that we should take note of his The Fortress of Solitude of upper art" blog.

This guy has a superman tattoo and he said that he was superman His digital home was the Fortress of Solitude. He lived the life of "superman" in the novel "the fortress of solitude" by Letham.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(novel)

His death appeard to happen just days before Holmes court interview. We know his links to the Aurora cinema visitors Jacque Archuleta and Alex Espinoza. Did he live the life of Dylan in the Fortress of Solitude novel? The hero Dylan in Fortress of Solitude had drug links, shootings and a white friend who did participate in shootings (Holmes?). Was "Dylan" the second cinema shooter?

The Fortress of Solitude novel could be a script of his life. Why did he call his blog "Fortress of Solitude?".

A lot is quite astonishing there, and:

m.wisegeek.com...

www.livescience.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pinkbirdatabase

That's pretty crazy man, but crazy people do crazy things so its not crazy to consider him crazy.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
A shooting in Aurora CO?

Must be a monday.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Good Lord, it has not been a good year for Colorado. How shocking that another shooting has taken place. What is the answer I wonder ?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SublimeSkeptic
reply to post by MaMaa

I don't know. I live in Aurora, It's not gang ridden where these shootings happen, this isn't happening in a "bad" part of town. Aurora is mostly suburbs. I've been to Century 16 lots of times, and I never felt threatened there, and my mom's house is close to hampden and Chambers, I don't know why this is starting to happen but Aurora wasn't always like this.

I don't remember it being like that when I was a kid. I'm further up north though in Loveland. I have however heard it called Saudi Aurora before. I was in Lakewood right off of I-25 last weekend to go to an asian market and wow that area is run down and old. I didn't really feel threatened, but I suppose if I lived a white bread suburban life and had never seen cities that looked similar growing up then I might have felt threatened.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join