It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End time dream! Very in depth and still fresh on my mind! Feel free to ask questions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This dream I am about to share, I feel like it was nothing more than a dream really. I know, however though that people enjoy reading this type of dreams because in reality you never know, it could be a vision? Just know that I am not saying this was a vision, I don't think i'm that lucky.

----------------------------------
(This is what I remember from the first part of my dream. It was scary, but it was almost too much to even feel real. I remember thinking to myself in this dream "Is this # really happening, REALLY?" I couldn't believe what I was witnessing.)

I am 19 years old and my friend is 18 years old. We are driving down the highway towards a town. We could see the town appearing in the distance as we continued down the highway. There were lots of trees/mountains in the distance covering our view of a lot of this town that we were approaching. We were driving and talking, making jokes and laughing. Like teenagers do.

Then, I started screaming and crying! "HOLY # MAN! WHAT THE # IS GOING ON!" , I shouted as I was pointing my fingers towards the town "LOOK! LOOK MAN!" and squirming around in the truck thinking about jumping out and running the other way.

My friend looks up and tries to see what I am panicking about. As we continue down the highway, all that he can see is smoke and fire above the trees that now cloud our view. "Must be a house fire or some #, chill out man" , he said with ease as he continued driving toward the town.

I was fiercely trying to explain what I saw as he continued driving , "Man! Something is going on it wasn't just a fire. I saw aircraft and more than one - " I paused.

Everything was in full view now. No trees to hide the chaos. My friend slammed on breaks.

Fire was everywhere, people were panicking and running everywhere in any direction. Cars were riding through fields trying to find shelter. I can't really even begin to describe the chaos of what I was witnessing. I just tried to consume the madness best that I could.. no normal man could make sense of this.

"Brody! Go man! We've got to make it back to your house and tell our parents", I shouted as we continued to sit still in the highway leading into town.

"We can't. We won't make it that far. We've got to go get supplies, fast before all these people do.", he said as he shot across the highway. I couldn't really disagree, but I hoped our family who lived in the outskirts of town were okay.

-------------------------------------
(The next part of my dream. I know I sound like a uncaring person by the actions of this next part of my dream, but this isn't normally how I am. I give people money and food all the time if I see someone going without it and I can help, but I guess when fighting for survival things like this change people.)

We found the entrance to a little library on a back road. We kicked the door in and shouted "If anyone is in here show your face! ", I shouted and no one replied. We were the first to think of this spot.

It was just me and my friend. It was dark now, and people were going crazy in the streets looking for a place to sleep. We had just found a nice secluded small building. I guess by this time all the houses were gone and only a handful of things still stood.

I am not sure why we were at a library out of all places? Maybe we just needed a roof over our head away from the chaos or if there was some importance with books. Maybe we were trying to do some small research about something? Not sure.

I just know there was chaos all around. People fighting to survive and supplies running thin, fast.

As we were in this library, people came in. People that we knew and some that we didn't. I remember shouting at people "This place is already occupied! Get out!". Looking back at this dream I couldn't believe I made people leave without offering them to come in and stay safe with us.

-----------------------------------

This is really all that I remember from this dream except for small scenes of me and my friend fighting because he was beginning to let down his guard and panic after what was happening really set in. It went from him being in control of the situation and me being a complete cry baby to the opposite. In the end I was controlling the situation and he was scared.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
How do you remember so much from your dreams? Do you do exercises?

Think about disasters often?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Interesting dream.
Did you get a good look at the aircraft?

This dream is very very creeply similar to a dream of mine.
Only the aircraft looked somewhat manmade but had strange alien writings on the undercarriage.

Also imo a library would be a great place to hide, who's gunna hide amongst bookss lol

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I never 'exercised' this ability on purpose really, though over time I got a lot better at remembering dreams. When I wake up I instantly start remembering what I did in my dream. If it starts to fade and I can't remember it all to well, I will start thinking of general keywords that might spark my memory.

This dream however I just remembered it fully. I woke up mid dream and it was still very fresh and real in my mind.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
Interesting dream.
Did you get a good look at the aircraft?

This dream is very very creeply similar to a dream of mine.
Only the aircraft looked somewhat manmade but had strange alien writings on the undercarriage.

Also imo a library would be a great place to hide, who's gunna hide amongst bookss lol

Same. The aircraft didn't look like they were from a different planet. They were white and were not flying very high. That's really all that I could say. There were different types though, different shapes and things.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Some people dream in color, some do not.

I have super crazy extremely lucid dreams nightly.

St. Johns wort may help you have and remember your dreams.

For about 2 years now I have been I'm complete control of my dreams down to the minor details.(change the color of my shirts, teleport ect)

I have also found meditation helps recover forgotten dreams.

Although I'm completely aware of what I dream-sometimes I forget and subconsciously remember when someone activates a "trigger"--- its the strangest thing and its somewhat difficult to describe.

Imagine someone who is brainwashed and wakes with a verbal phrase. Someone will say something and it will bring me right back to my dream as clear and vivid as the moments when I dreamt.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Auburn2012

Could you recognise the aircraft as a real craft or would you describe it as "otherworldly"?

Do you remember any reason for attack in your dream?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by bknapple32

Although I'm completely aware of what I dream-sometimes I forget and subconsciously remember when someone activates a "trigger"--- its the strangest thing and its somewhat difficult to describe.

Imagine someone who is brainwashed and wakes with a verbal phrase. Someone will say something and it will bring me right back to my dream as clear and vivid as the moments when I dreamt.

Haha! You speak about "triggers", I know exactly what you mean. For me, it's usually a word or a category. For instance if someone starts talking about dogs and I had a dream about a dog, then it will trigger the dream.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Auburn2012

Could you recognise the aircraft as a real craft or would you describe it as "otherworldly"?

Do you remember any reason for attack in your dream?

They looked like real aircraft that we humans made. As far as a reason for an attack, I couldn't say because I don't know why we were being attacked. I don't think anyone did in this dream. It all happened so fast, no one really had time for answers.

top topics

join