It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone ever figure out why or how this happens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
When I am asleep I sometimes wake up with my socks off.
They end up being some pretty weird locations.

Anyone else had experience with this or ever get to the bottom of this?

I personally think it was those sneaky little gnomes

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yes, that happens for me.

Once my radiator was turned off when I woke up, even though I had turned it on before I went to bed.

I think it was me who turned it off though.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Your feet get hot in the night and you take them off when your still "half asleep" and dont remember.

Who sleeps with their socks on anyway, besides you of course

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Now i'm curious to set up a camera to see what else i do in my sleep.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You have stumbled on a quantum conspiracy. The same entities that are taking off your socks are the ones that take one from the washer and make it disappear. In a parallel universe they are adding a sock to someones wash, imagine how puzzling that must be, and putting socks on a sleeping you. Perhaps now that they have been found out they will cease these horrible tricks!!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm going to make it more challenging tonight i will tie my socks down with zipties and leave a pair of scissors next to my bed.

i will let you know what happens tomorrow morning,

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
I'm going to make it more challenging tonight i will tie my socks down with zipties and leave a pair of scissors next to my bed.

I think I would put the scissors a little further away...

We don't want to find out that you (or the gnomes) cut off your toe in the middle of the night

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I was jk

I'll just go with ruberbands

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

I think I would put the scissors a little further away...

We don't want to find out that you (or the gnomes) cut off your toe in the middle of the night

L
L
or cutt off any other bits

OP? any history of sleepwalking?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

i will let you know what happens tomorrow morning,

Dude, youre going to wake up with numb, blue feet thatll have to be amputated after gangrene sets in

edit on 1/5/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You could have that restless leg syndrome and your socks are coming off from the thrashing. My dad 's got it and the up and down motion of his feet on the bed wears holes in my parent's sheets. So I could see that same kind of motion removing one's socks. Whenever I sleep with socks on I always end up with one sock on and one sock off. Though that doesn't really provide for them ending up in strange places.

1. Socks
2. ???
3. Profit

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It's the entities living under your bed. Remember, the ones you were afraid of as a kid? I used to jump onto my bed from a distance so they wouldn't grab me. LOL. Now we know they are real and steal socks!

Somewhere in the underworld there is a sock stealing organization - I believe this is where WalMart gets them so cheap.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Its even worse if you wake up and have done a 180 Degrees in Bed. Im mean how could that be explained?

top topics

join