It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inertia centrifugal force and gravity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Greetings to all ATS members,

I am happy to join this forum and look forward to discussing such topics as inertia, centrifugal force, gravity/anti-gravity and free energy.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by shane23

welcome aboard, well you might see a lot of trolls around here, but most of the users are very smart, see you around

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Welcome to the family, interesting topics, look forward to reading what you have to say.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by shane23

Welcome to ATS. We have a lot of members with your same interests. You'll fit in just fine....

Des

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Welcome to the party! See ya around the forums!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi there and Welcome,

I'd recommend some physics forums for these topics though, unless you have a craving for random statements such as all forces being the farts of God, or that the Illuminati is controlling them.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
Hi there and Welcome,

I'd recommend some physics forums for these topics though, unless you have a craving for random statements such as all forces being the farts of God, or that the Illuminati is controlling them.

I disagree with you. Our new member can find some pretty interesting threads here...why tell them to go somewhere else.

Des

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by shane23
Greetings to all ATS members,

I am happy to join this forum and look forward to discussing such topics as inertia, centrifugal force, gravity/anti-gravity and free energy.

Hello, and welcome to ATS.

I look forward to these types of topics as well!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I disagree with you.

Why do you disagree on the statement that a physics forum being less suited for physics than "above top secret"?

edit on 5-1-2013 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Welcome to the looney bin.

hahahaha, when you said looney bin, you know looney tunes just came in to my head, there is a gravity law in this cartoon (looney tunes) "Gravity does not work until you look down "
may be this law could help you with your Gravity Topics lol

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
There are a number of physicists and engineers here. Real ones. With degrees and stuff, ones they didn't buy from Trinity for $400.

If we can't solve it, we can ring in guys that can.

Post over in science/tech, if you want answers based in known physics. If you want it a bit looser, try skunk works.

Don't be put off by the troll warnings. A lot of guys here shout "troll!" if you disagree with them. There aren't many real trolls, but you might find people who don't agree with you. Science and Tech traditionally allows a bit more aggressive challenging of statements. If you want a soft sell and no real questions, you might try paranormal or skunk works.

edit to add: I'd say science and tech here is easily comparable to most online physics forums in capability, it's just that the physicists and engineers here rarely resort to tossing math at you.

second edit to add: there IS no centrifugal force. It's all centripetal.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Thank you all for your warm welcomes.

I find that most physicists, engineers etc are not willing to look beyond their current paradigm that has been drummed into them by the powers that be. That being said, I know that there are exceptions to every rule.

I will certainly be discussing these topics wherever they are welcome.

On the topic of centrifugal force, naming something as 'xyz' is purely semantics and does not change its true nature.

I believe that inertia, centrifugal force and gravity all have the same underlying mechanism, but more on that at a later stage.

top topics

join