It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just joined ATS - Hi Guys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just want to say hello really - Hello!

Been a reader of ATS for a while, I have a long train commute to/from work (90mins each way!) and this site has kept me amused for many a journey.

I am a keen Fortean Times reader (for nearly 20 years), so there isn't much conspiracy-wise I am not familure with, my outlook is very much in the fortean mold, open minded to anything really, I like to think 'what-if?'. I am not a big forum poster, I just like reading peoples posts really, though just recently I have decided I would create an account on here as there have been a few interesting posts I fancy replying to.

Anyways, hope you are all having a good new year so far and I will maybe converse with some of you soon.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Welcome to the family
See you out on the forums.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

Welcome to the ATS Family. I look forward to your contributions....

Des

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.
Hope you enjoy it.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Welcome the party! Glad you could make it!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Thank you all for the kind welcome, see you all 'out there...'

top topics

join