It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With just a snap of your fingers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You snap your fingers and the idea of a god never ever entered into man's mind. Tell me, what do you think the Middle East be like today?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

more like Vegas

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolNamesWereTaken
reply to post by jiggerj

more like Vegas

Hahaha, before being able to see your reply, I thought to myself... "Dubai, Vegas". They say strange things about great minds.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Why the Middle East in particular?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

The implications of that scenario would affect the whole world drastically, not just the Middle East. You're talking about nullifying the beliefs of billions of people historically.

It's unfathomable to imagine what the world would look like right now. It certainly wouldn't be the world we're living in today.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

It would be a wonderful thing to read however, someone with the ability to write and who understands history, telling a tale as it were, but where god entered in, was left out. And possible outcomes considered, giving weight to the most likely of outcomes.

Considering I believe humans have an innate desire to believe in something greater than themselves, and there are always people eager to exploit them for it, if it was not religion or god that had coerced nations to a set rule, then it would have been another form of idolatry.

And I bet we'd still see society in a state of slow decline. We effervesce and then we go flat - all great empires have gone, and the bigger the empire meant only a smaller world. And what a tiny world we live in now.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'd rather snap my fingers and lift the Veil of Forgetfulness.

THAT would change the world, when everyone suddenly realizes that they are One and connected with Source/Creator/God.

Snap your fingers and turn what tiny, tiny portion everyone has of this off, and the whole world would be in big, big trouble in moments.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature

Originally posted by CoolNamesWereTaken
reply to post by jiggerj

more like Vegas

Hahaha, before being able to see your reply, I thought to myself... "Dubai, Vegas". They say strange things about great minds.

well they(Dubai) say strange things about alot of things, lol
but i think the question you asked, my answer was quite right

new topics

top topics

join