It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, British or even just Humanity has tendency to act completely insane in my opinion.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TripleDoubleSingle
reply to post by denver22

Again..
I'm British
I feel strongly about my British past.. there for.. i'm 'ranting'
I'm not interested in the French in this moment of time thanks.

OK well you did say sir that the british were soley at fault in your version of the america war
as you called it But it simply isn't true the french were to blame also and btw not everyone in
americanow is british just saying what you have to understand is you have germans french italians
all sorts too seriously im not being rude im stating it as a fact that there just arent british over there.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Mods.. i feel slightly mislead into thinking i can rant here..show my opinion.. without being made to feel insulted.

well this is good.. *sarcasm*

I feel as if Ive asked for the reincarnation of Hitler or something along those lines.. when i clearly haven't

You can rant but where does it say in the rules i or we cannot rant our own opinion on the subject
to dissagree? as not everyone would agree with you that british were the only ones over there sir
and that is documented fact..

In the history of the Atlantic slave trade, the French turned four times as many Africans into slaves as the Americans did, they used them far more brutally, and French slavers not only got a head-start on Americans, they continued the slave trade -- legally -- until 1830, long after the rest of Europe had given it up. And they kept at it clandestinely until after the U.S. Civil War. France officially abolished slavery in its colonies only 14 years before Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation, and then only under pressure from slave uprisings. The French New World settlers outstripped the Americans in their greed for slave labor. When the U.S. acquired Louisiana from France, the first governor sent out from Washington reported back that, "No subject seems to be so interesting to the minds of the inhabitants of all parts of the country which I have visited as that of the importation of brute negroes from Africa. This permission would go further with them, and better reconcile them to the government of the United States, than any other privilege that could be extended to this country. ... White labourers, they say, cannot be had in this unhealthy climate."

Sir the british weren't the sole perpretators here check it out..^^

etymonline.com/columns/frenchslavery.htm
edit on 5-1-2013 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Yes but the french are not greatly involved in this gun debate on ATS at the moment
I just wanted to show that the Brits and the US are both in the same boat.. and we all are.. we all share a planet.
I couldn't care less what you copy and paste from Wiki or any other site.
edit on 5-1-2013 by TripleDoubleSingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yes but the french are not greatly involved in this gun debate on ATS at the moment
I just wanted to show that the Brits and the US are both in the same boat.. and we all are.. we all share a planet.
I couldn't care less what you copy and paste from Wiki or any other site.

'Yes we do share the same planet' and that includes the "french" too sir...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Yes and I welcome any French person to come and join us in discussion, there just not my main focus in the thread..

Go fart all over someone else's rant now please.. and I'll go learn some history shall I "Sir"?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yes and I welcome any French person to come and join us in discussion, there just not my main focus in the thread..

Go fart all over someone else's rant now please.. and I'll go learn some history shall I "Sir"?

A Lot of your ancestors slaughtered the people of the land and who were those murderers originally???
The British..

No need, ill help you sir :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_possessions_and_colonies
Not just the british, hope i have helped you in your history sir.....

edit on 5-1-2013 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join