It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, British or even just Humanity has tendency to act completely insane in my opinion.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ive just seen a thread were someone believes that if the US loses there guns.. then TPTB will take full control of the people.. dun dun dunnnnnn!!!!
This was backed with no evidence.. and people are sure to believe it regardless..

I want to start with.. TPTB = is the government.. you would be mistaken if you think the government (TPTB) don't have control over you all already.

My actual rant tho..

Exclude the American Native Indians.. None of you are actually supposed to be sitting on that big rock you call America in the first place, A Lot of your ancestors slaughtered the people of the land and who were those murderers originally???
The British.. what i believe the British were doing during there colonization is disgusting, i cant get my head round what people must of been thinking back then.. with slave trade, slaughter of natives and robbing cultures of nearly everything.

Anyway before you can call yourself American, British, Chinese, African or whatever man made title you want to give yourself .. just remember you are human.. and this is your planet.. try to enjoy everything and everyone.

America is built on slaughter.. So i'm not surprised the descendants of these colonial murderers who call them self proud Americans wouldn't want to give up there weapons.. not a 'dig'! but its the truth..

I must add..
My Heart goes out to a lot of young and innocent people that have fallen at the hands of the Americans, British or whoever in the middle east.
Guns cant bring peace.. you must understand

Thank you
T.D.Single

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TripleDoubleSingle

It's called human nature.

No matter how hard anyone tries, or how many laws get passed. There will always people being murdered for their stuff or their land. Or for no discernible reason at all.

This is not going to change as long as there are people on this planet.
edit on 5-1-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Yes i suppose..
I guess that's where you would get the phrase.. ' There's nothing wrong with the world, it's the people on it '

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TripleDoubleSingle

The British.. what i believe the British were doing during there colonization is disgusting, i cant get my head round what people must of been thinking back then.. with slave trade, slaughter of natives and robbing cultures of nearly everything.
So i'm not surprised the descendants of these colonial murderers who call them self proud Americans wouldn't want to give up there weapons.. not a 'dig'! but its the truth..

I must add..
My Heart goes out to a lot of young and innocent people that have fallen at the hands of the Americans, British or whoever in the middle east.
Guns cant bring peace.. you must understand

Thank you
T.D.Single

So no heart going out to the british or americans who lost thier lives too

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

The difference is.. Our soldiers chose to go to these people's home towns and city's carrying a weapon.

The people my heart goes out to.. are people who are trying to live peacefully.. 'Innocent people'
But..
My respect goes out to families who lose loved ones in battle.. and may those soldiers rest in peace.
edit on 5-1-2013 by TripleDoubleSingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The difference is.. Our soldiers chose to go to these people's home towns and city's carrying a weapon.

lol you think we are the only ones through history? then you need to take some history lessons
if you think we are the only ones son

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

To exempt the rest of the World from acting "completely insane", and accusing only YOUR "chosen few" of past atrocities, shows a complete lack of historical knowledge on your part. Acts of genocide started long before firearms were invented!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Im talking about recent history.. and the actions of military today.

Im not going any further back back than the 18th century..

Have you also missed that I am talking about humanity.. Im deffinatly not talking about just Americans and British at all.. im just using a portion of my taught history to explain my opinion.

History lessons?.. Why would you resort in insulting me? because you have no real point to make on this thread..
Post again and I will ignore you.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Because humanity should have more understanding in the modern age.. so i have no reason to talk about history further back than 300-400 years ago..
Again.. another individual who wants insult me on my knowledge of history.. post again.. and ill ignore you too.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Im talking about recent history.. and the actions of military today.

AHH now you say so well theres not just the americans and brits to blame here.

Im not going any further back back than the 18th century..

OHH you never said that in your thread why arent we allowed.?...

Have you also missed that I am talking about humanity.

NO

Im deffinatly not talking about just Americans and British at all.. im just using a portion of my taught history to explain my opinion.

I see why does your heart only go out to the middle eastern familes before i pulled you up on it..?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

America is built on slaughter.. So i'm not surprised the descendants of these colonial murderers who call them self proud Americans wouldn't want to give up there weapons.. not a 'dig'! but its the truth..

Every countrie had been built on some kind of slaughter some time or another and that
doesn't allways iclude the americans and brits sir/mam/?..

I must add..

Someones got it in for america and brits i see....

edit on 5-1-2013 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I want to start with.. TPTB = is the government.. you would be mistaken if you think the government (TPTB) don't have control over you all already.

The TPTB as you call them and you are not sure who exactly they are do not have any power
over me. I could give up my home go stay in the woods for the rest of my life.Tell me where do
TPTB have controll over me then how ?...

I wouldn't have to kill animals either so it's your call....

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm British.
Why wouldn't my heart go out to people who did not decide to be part of a 'CURRENT' issue in the middle east.
I cant condone the actions of humanity from the past few hundred years.. and that is it.
I mention British and Americans.. because this is a big part of my own culture.
I don't hate anyone.. But i cant understand some actions made by people.
This is a rant.. I'm not stating fact.. only opinion.. can i not talk to anyone who shares a similar opinion?
I'm not interested in debate at this moment in time.

Government is TPTB.. i'm not talking about anything secret.. like a 'shadow government'
If you pay tax.. then i believe your under the thumb.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I'm British.
Why wouldn't my heart go out to people who did not decide to be part of a 'CURRENT' issue in the middle east.
I cant condone the actions of humanity from the past few hundred years.. and that is it.
I mention British and Americans.. because this is a big part of my own culture.
I don't hate anyone.. But i cant understand some actions made by people.
This is a rant.. i'm not stating fact.. only opinion.. can i not talk to anyone who shares a similar opinion?
I'm not interested in debate at this moment in time.

(Well america wasn't just colonized by the british) America had germans french allsorts too..
Also if we are talking about the 400 year mark you musn't forget the spanish french portuguese too
Seafaring nations who plundered etc..

Theres hitler stalin to add .....

Back on topic: Guns don't kill people people kill people...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Because humanity should have more understanding in the modern age.. so i have no reason to talk about history further back than 300-400 years ago..

It's impossible for "humanity" to "have more understanding in the modern age", if "humanity" chooses to limit their knowledge of history to "the modern age".

post again.. and ill ignore you too.

Of course you will! That's because you don't want anyone to spoil your ill conceived notions. That's also why you choose to ignore historical fact that doesn't support your agenda.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Obviously.. but my point is that i'm not going that far back in history because the issues over the past few hundred years is what i'm focusing on here.

And No... I was prepared to ignore you because you said i have a lack of knowledge in history.. I felt slightly offended.

I wanted a deep chat on issues.. instead i'm just being told my opinions are wrong.. well i'm sorry its my opinion.. and to me.. its right.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I mention British and American history.. because i'm British..
I admit i don't know much about the Spanish or other colonies.. so i cant have much of an opinion on them.. so i haven't mentioned them.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

A Lot of your ancestors slaughtered the people of the land and who were those murderers originally???
The British.. what i believe the British were doing during there colonization is disgusting, i cant get my head round what people must of been thinking back then.

I can't get my head round why you think only the british are to blame here? didn't you know
that the french were involved amongst others and since we are talking about modern america
Do you really think that peoples ancestors are only british in america as you claim?..

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Mods.. i feel slightly mislead into thinking i can rant here..show my opinion.. without being made to feel insulted.

well this is good.. *sarcasm*

I feel as if Ive asked for the reincarnation of Hitler or something along those lines.. when i clearly haven't

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Again..
I'm British
I feel strongly about my British past.. there for.. i'm 'ranting' This is not a serious thread now is it..
I'm not interested in the French or anybody else at this moment of time thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join