DHS Releases Video On Responding To Mass Shootings

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Prepare yourselves people! If someone attacks you in a gun free zone the Government wants you to
RUN, HIDE, FIGHT

The DHS say you have three options if you find yourself in the middle of a mass shooting.

IN AN ACTIVE SHOOTER EMERGENCY Make a decision, trusting your instincts, to take action to protect yourself to survive the situation. You generally will have three options:
Run: Can you safely escape?

Hide: Is there a good place to hide?

Fight: Will you take out the shooter?

I say you have one more option.... SHOOT BACK!!
edit on 5-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
A duck and cover for the new era.

I love the tips under "fight". Especially "use improvised weapons."

The damn answer is right in their faces and they still dance around it.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
A duck and cover for the new era.

I love the tips under "fight". Especially "use improvised weapons."

The damn answer is right in their faces and they still dance around it.

Exactly!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Only thing that stops a gun is another gun.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
Only thing that stops a gun is another gun.

Right.

Home Protection.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
it's pretty sad that they need to remind the sheeple of their natural 'fight or flight' instincts.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

No they added a new one. Do nothing. The goverment really likes the new one.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I love the 1:25 marker with the writing on the door (writing I've never seen anywhere in my life btw, and I live in gun restrictive NJ). Here's what I could make out:
"PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.06, PE...(TRESPASSERS BY HOLDER OF A LICENS...A CONCEALED HANDGUN), A... LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER H,... GOVERNMENT CODE (CONCEALED...LAW) MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPE...CONCEALED HANDGUN"

I can't see the whole thing, but I get the gist. Nobody is allowed to have a concealed weapon on the property. Yet there goes the gunman... right on by the sign... with a concealed weapon. It's like they're rubbing our faces in it. "This is CLEARLY a gun free zone. Here's a mass gunman CLEARLY ignoring the sign and going in with a weapon. What? Of course our gun free zone policies work."

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Having watched the whole thing, the style of the video reminded me of this video to a ridiculous extent.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
I love the 1:25 marker with the writing on the door (writing I've never seen anywhere in my life btw, and I live in gun restrictive NJ). Here's what I could make out:
"PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.06, PE...(TRESPASSERS BY HOLDER OF A LICENS...A CONCEALED HANDGUN), A... LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER H,... GOVERNMENT CODE (CONCEALED...LAW) MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPE...CONCEALED HANDGUN"

I can't see the whole thing, but I get the gist. Nobody is allowed to have a concealed weapon on the property. Yet there goes the gunman... right on by the sign... with a concealed weapon. It's like they're rubbing our faces in it. "This is CLEARLY a gun free zone. Here's a mass gunman CLEARLY ignoring the sign and going in with a weapon. What? Of course our gun free zone policies work."

This is how they mark easy targets. this sign is on every Texas school, hospital etc.

new topics
top topics

join