It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Savage weather in Australia, what is going on to cause this? really cause this!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Ignorance and denial? Forget to take your pills this morning did you?

Show the data that proves an increase in solar output.........whats that? You can't because it doesn't exist? Thats right, plenty of data and nothing that demonstrates an increase.........

You see strange clouds? Did i not already point out that that there are changes happening in the Upper atmosphere due to increase in moisture levels and that this is affecting wind speeds? (which, amongst other things, affect cloud formation and cloud types).

I suggest studying the planet and weather systems - it will give you the answers you need. I will admit though, it is nothing like as "sexy" as reading that it is because of US super technology and weather modification. As you yourself pointed out, the motto is "deny ignorance". A bit of self education of climate models therefore wouldn't go amiss............

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Holy crap, I would live underground if we had those kind of temperatures! It would be a comfortable 17 degrees celcius all year round.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Quite odd I mean the southern hemisphere is supposed to be in summer, yet you have 30-40 degree temperatures. Im wondering the same thing you are OP.

You think the government can control the weather?

edit on 7-1-2013 by Edgar806 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgar806
Quite odd I mean the southern hemisphere is supposed to be in summer, yet you have 30-40 degree temperatures. Im wondering the same thing you are OP.

In the civilised world we use metric, Celsius units. Only in the United States, Belize, Palau and the United States territories of Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands do you use the old, outdated Fahrenheit scale... so 40 degrees celsius is 104 F, and the temperature in Sydney is expected to hit 43, 109.4 F

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

edit on 7-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

no but you can look at the solar readings in kw's on the earths surface, im sure that is a start for averages at this time and keeping up with spaceweather.com's info is another place to look, but i doubt it isnt controlled by the governmenton there either, and no, i didnt forget my pill's, hence my mood swing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join