It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Savage weather in Australia, what is going on to cause this? really cause this!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelinversus
They cancelled the severe thunderstorm warning while an amazing lightning storm continued in our area for the next several hours

Did you get much rain??

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

i seriously hope you are only kidding. it is not climate change.

this is completey normal. im going away in a couple of days so i thought i would get the car nice and clean. nearly killed me today. reckon i lost 5kgs in sweat. i had to glue some of the fabric on the inside roof back and the glue was setting as i squeezed it out of the tube.

if you think you are doing it tough in this heat...spare a thought for our relatives who used to cope without air-conditioning and pools were such a luxury. i can still see my nan about 30 years ago cooking a hot xmas lunch in her small kitchen with no air-con...a bloody small oven and no pool. yet she did it for about 20 people nearly killing herself. thats why to this day we still have a hot xmas lunch. and we have air-con..microwaves..massive b.b.q's...etc.

so kick back...enjoy everything this great nation has to offer including our sensational weather.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Not much rain but surely the warning could have been left for the damaging wind as per the severe thunderstorm warning for damaging wind which is in place now.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I think haarp is here in aus because of this HAARP And The Mystery Of Pine Gap, Australia

Submitted by SadInAmerica on Sat, 01/30/2010 - 10:00pm.

Some of the following information was derived from an impeccable scientific source who, up to the time of his retirement occupied a key position among the Australian scientific elite...

THE PURPOSE OF PINE GAP...

Due to his position he was fully informed about all joint government scientific programs and was often asked to advise on technical and intelligence matters relating to them. He agreed to comment on some American activities in Australia providing he was not identified by subsequent use of the information.

The man has an amazing background involving an association with some of the greatest scientific discoveries of the twentieth century, In his old age he feels that people should be made a little more aware of what is going on around them.

There are at least ten top secret American facilities in Australia with the so- called 'Joint defence Space Research Facility' at Pine Gap outside Alice Springs being classified as the most important..Click title for full report
from this site HAARP IN AUS

then theres Pine gap, and as i said, the harold e holt communication station,might i remind you we are the largest landmass in the southern hemispehere with average livable conditions, survelance is a prime interest for the millitary, NASA and the US Navy, so why would that not want a HAARP system on such a huge yet sparce land area? they can watch the north, west and east and dispatch allot easier then being based in America, but yet they the US millitary inhabit nearly every continent and country possable that will tolerate them. the last time i read some info about pinegap the millitary AUS only inhabited the ground level and the US Militia as i call them occupie the sevral levels below ground and range from visual radar survelance but also audio and have been monitoring Australians for quite some time. thats what HAAPR has to do with this,there was protest years aggo against the instillation and the US occupation, hence why the Aus and US millitary have brought more US troops to darwin, even though they already have military bases in most state of Aus.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

Xmas day in Australia, 40 degrees in the shade and we sit down to a hot roast lunch.
We are a weird mob.
Melbourne every year gets half a dozen days above 40, nothing new. All you can do is hydrate and stay out of the heat.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
All pretty much par for the course here in an Oz summer but the dry lightning is causing all sorts of problems like the bushfires. I experienced some days over 50 years ago that felt hotter but not by much. There's a ringtail possum that hangs around my yard at night but on Friday afternoon when it was the hottest I found it in distress passed out on the back deck but managed to save it by wetting it down with cool water and giving it plenty to drink once it was conscious. It seems to be fine now but a lot of wildlife wouldn't be so fortunate in a hot dry spell like this one.

It's just the way Oz is and always was, extreme in every way.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

thats very sweet of you pilgrum, typical aussie heart, just like the guy who gave that kangaroo water after the fires in victoria where extinguished.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Out on the patio we'd sit,
and the humidity we'd breathe,
We'd watch the lightning crack over canefields,
Laugh and think, this is Australia

Its not HAARP, its summer in Australia, full stop.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Catastrophic fire conditions forecasted for NSW tomorrow.

FYI: Catastrophic is the worst it gets. Basically it means don't bother trying to save anything, just get the hell out if you see fire coming.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust

Out on the patio we'd sit,
and the humidity we'd breathe,
We'd watch the lightning crack over canefields,
Laugh and think, this is Australia

Its not HAARP, its summer in Australia, full stop.

its going to be 43 in sydney tomorrow

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I noticed the NSW forecast too - stay safe up there people.

Much of this is a symptom of it being wetter over the last 12 months or so causing a lot of rapid growth in the bush that's quickly dried out into tinder this summer creating a dangerous situation.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordGoofus
It's bushfire season in Australia. This is normal weather...there's always at least one significant heat wave, one major bushfire, and a whole bunch of people claiming this is the hottest year on record.

I remember back in somewhere around 2001-2003 the place I was living in didn't get below 40degrees for 2weeks straight (hooray for aluminium roofs, zero insulation and no air-con). From memory the unit topped out at 46degrees (hot enough that being in it made you feel physically sick), and at night-time dropped to a balmy 38. Will never forget going into the kitchen and finding that the bread sitting on top of the fridge was warm enough to have just come out of an oven. I also remember a few years before that when I was a teenager jumping off a 1/4 pipe and my rollerblade wheels sinking into the bitumen because it had got so hot it had become soft & pliable (side effect of the entire skatepark being in what amounted to a giant cement/bitumen paved bowl).

ooh sticky hot tar mess.. my friends kids had walked through some, she was at my place at the time, so she put them in the bath before i could stop her. on seeing the pure white beautiful bath covered in tar, i almost wept.

I ran down stairs to get the eucalyptus oil and cloth to clean it up, she said don't bother "ill do it".
when i went to see how she was getting on, i was shocked to see her scrubbing away at the tar with a steel scourer. my beautiful white bath was ruined forever. deep tar etched scratches covered it completely

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: deleted

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Can't speak for the Southern Hemisphere but i had heard that over the last few years, there is 4% more moisture in the air (Northern Hemisphere) hence the increase in frequency of destructive weather. This is due to glacial melt off lowering the salinity of the oceans, allowing more evaporation. I will to try to find a link i can post regarding this.

I have to admit though, i do not think that would cause higher temperatures in Australia but then the whole global climate model isn't thoroughly understood - it is constantly being refined. I do know that more moisture would effect the wind currents and temperatures higher in the atmosphere so possibly this plays out consequences globally?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

i look forward to your reply, but i have no doubt that HAARP and also influences of the sun such as our transition through the plane in our system and the sun getting hotter this is all a recipie for disaster and the so and so's controlling haarp are speeding it up.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
not going to say where i found this but if you dont know anything about harp heres a brief froma secret document:

You got it from here www.godlikeproductions.com...

They got it from here www.osti.gov.../206599-XXQB5k/webviewable/Macroscopictimeandaltitudedistributionofplasmaturbulenceinducedinio nosphericmodificationexperiments.pdf

A "secret document" that is found on the website of the people who published it.... yes, they really were trying to keep it a secret, by putting it on the internet!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I had thought I had heard about the most stupid people but you have just reminded me that there is even more stupider than I thought

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Sadly for you, you are wrong.on all counts

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

The Sun isn't getting any hotter though, output is pretty much normal. Personally, i don't buy into HAARP either. Why would the US mess up global weather patterns and try to affect the Earth in that way? (major rather than regional). There is absolutely no guarantee, if they were to pursue such a path, that the US wouldn't be devastated by the consequences. No, for me at least, HAARP is a very clever method of communication.

No, weather patterns are interconnected to things like cloud cover, wind speeds and temperatures at varying heights of the atmosphere, tide patterns, etc. A 4% increase in water moisture would have a very significant effect on the Northern Hemisphere. Still trying to find the link but it is out there somewhere (if anyone finds it before me).
edit on 7-1-2013 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

i cant believe some peoples denial on here, did somebody forgetthe ATS slogan "Denie ignorence"? i posted a roprt that details how haarp blatently works, infact im pretty sure it was Teslas invention but no inteded for the use of evil, look at warden cliff towers plans, it would have powered the world but been also a super wepon, nuclear would have not existed! or atleast had no use... im also sure the sun expands and gets hotter, im also sure we in aus drift upward to north a couple centermetres each year so where getting closer to hotter climate aswell, and also we are moving through the astra plane or the *****? plane which makes weather more extream, and if you dont think the US is using bases and devices in Aus to obliterate enimies and weather control your wrong, iv seen clouds that resemble those that resemble ones seen produced near HAARP facilities and i have seen them in aus, i have also seen chem trails, so,with no disrespect intended have your ignorence,have your denial, have your blind sided ways and visions of a pure world where there is no bad guys pretending to be bad guys and i will believe in the oppsite, and if all ever comes to light to be true, i will say "i told you so", this topic is ment for those who are passionate about discovering the trueth, just like the forums on ATS, not shutting people down and telling others how its wrong, lies, or debunked when you have less evidence to counter what is being proven or provided to aid the cause of unconvering the trueth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join