It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens' & Advanced Civilizations/extraterrestrials' power sources & power plants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Interesting theories and relics/megaliths!

How do extraterrestrials or advanced civilizations power their sophisticated crafts & devices? Antimatter? Antigravity?? Element 115? Element 150?? Zero point energy???

Or energizer?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
the most logical explanation i heard as to why the pyramids were built. thanks for the vid, very interesting

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
the most logical explanation i heard as to why the pyramids were built. thanks for the vid, very interesting

You find this logical? How much energy would this provide? How much loss escaping the atmosphere? The ship would have to use energy to remain in a stationary orbit to capture the energy beamed up. The amount of energy provided is laughable, this is the stupidest theory and defies logic to such an extent you have to have a non-working mind to not dismiss it entirely.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I am not sure about them powering craft but I feel it is possible they were used for different power. I really feel there is way more behind the legacy of the Ancient Egyptians and possible a culture before them, that they inherited. Either way I remain opened minded to most ideas, the world is a crazy place and each day we discover more to make it crazier and more fantastic.

The Pyramid Code discusses theories on this.

Link to playlist of the 5 episode series:www.youtube.com...
edit on 1/6/2013 by mcx1942 because: fix

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Regardless of whether the accepted use of the pyramids is true, them being used for power makes zero sense. I already explained why aliens using them for power makes zero sense. As to the AE using them, what did they need the power for? Where are the artifacts that were powered by them? There is zero logic to this.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Its always a good idea to be aware of the work done on Neolithic and pre-dynastic Egypt sites and the cultures that were found...... those who later became the AE.

In that data there is no sign of 'another' culture that would need 'power'.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Its always a good idea to be aware of the work done on Neolithic and pre-dynastic Egypt sites and the cultures that were found...... those who later became the AE.

In that data there is no sign of 'another' culture that would need 'power'.

Precisely the point I was trying to make myself. We have artifacts from the cultures that predate the AE. Conspicuously missing are the power tools. Or not so conspicuous for some of us.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Well yeah, Egypt is fairly well known archaeologically from 40,000 to pre-dynastic.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

You find this logical? How much energy would this provide? How much loss escaping the atmosphere? The ship would have to use energy to remain in a stationary orbit to capture the energy beamed up. The amount of energy provided is laughable, this is the stupidest theory and defies logic to such an extent you have to have a non-working mind to not dismiss it entirely.

how the hell am i supposed to know? and how are you supposed to know? but you can sit here and bash my opinion when all you have is one too. smh

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

how the hell am i supposed to know? and how are you supposed to know? but you can sit here and bash my opinion when all you have is one too. smh

Who says I don't know? You are claiming something makes sense, and now you claim you are not in possession of any of the facts. How can something you have no clue about make sense? You toss around the word logical with clearly no understanding of it. My questions were reference points for you to challenge your beliefs and find out whether it really is logical. You are welcome to look up the answers. The short answer, the power generated is laughable, and thus the whole idea is laughable and illogical.

new topics

top topics

join