It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is different from the 9/11 no-plane/no-passenger threads and Sandy Hook? Eight children died on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I understand the need for decorum but I feel there has to be more here than maybe you as a site can state to us as members regarding Sandy Hook and it truly is not our business. Thank you for this forum. We know there are owners and mods and they are there to keep us, as members mind you, on track in threads. However, you should not censor us as we are the ones who built this site that you gave to us as a playground. Without us there would be no you and without you there would be no us. The ATSNN community.

And where as it is sickening and I do not agree with the post attacking the parents,etc, I would like to simply ask...

What is different from the 9/11 no-plane/no-passenger threads and Sandy Hook? Will it eventually be ok to disgrace the families and those who died with vicious and totally un-substantiated claims as occurs in the 9/11 forums? If you suppress those outlandish Sandy Hook claims based on T&C, then I would think you have to remove all of those also right? Especially the ones linked to specific people or that are so blatantly not caring about the parents who lost children that day.

Eight children died on 9/11(FACT) on planes, that in this site is heavily promoted as to not have happened by many, many threads. Not just one. If I search no planes on the ATS search, I get 1000's of posts.

I am not questioning your authority as much as I feel we need a real answer instead of just running with all our emotions and 'using' the T&C with tunnel vision. Again, I agree that some of those posts should NOT there but just one more question.

What makes those 8 who died on 9/11 different from the 20 who died on 12/14?

Thanks!

edit on 5-1-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Im ashamed of myself for honestly in all these years since 2012,

I never once thought of kids on planes in the 9/11 event and don't even recall one instance of kid(s)' names or photos being publicized in the memorial coverages.

Perhaps out of privacy to minors?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by minnow
Im ashamed of myself for honestly in all these years since 2012,

I never once thought of kids on planes in the 9/11 event and don't even recall one instance of kid(s)' names or photos being publicized in the memorial coverages.

Perhaps out of privacy to minors?

It was fortunate (for lack of a better term) that the 9/11 attacks were
At 9am on a week day in a business district

If Sandy Hook is ever discovered to be a black op or at least covered up
For what ever reason, it would definately show a raise in level of boldness.

Even the Mafia know kids are off limits.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
They had names. Just like the children at Sandy Hook.

Flight 175 - One was 2 1/2 year old.

Oh, and take away the Pentagon threads also. There was a child on 77. He was 11.

Christine
David
Juliana
Bernard
Asia
Rodney
Dana
Zoe

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
There's an ever growing list here on ATS of things we aren't allowed to discuss, and things that will be moved defacto to the new handy dandy 'hoax forum'. It's pretty thin ice for a conspiracy forum, and really frustrating for long time members who feel this site is slowly deteriorating. I understand the motivation, but the OP here has a damned good point.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
It probably has something to do with the fact that they found the killer for Sandy Hook. So nut jobs who continually deny the truth make this site look like it is full of lunatics.

Why keep bringing up redundant conversations? I think this site is moderated fairly.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
So you want to take the conspiracy theories out of a conspiracy forum. You must realize that the people who come up with those conspiracies are not out to offend anyone, they just want to know the truth. It's partially the government's fault for jumping on the ban guns wagon so fast. It's like they were waiting for this moment.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Springers post on the subject was written in plain english and is self explanatory.

It can be found here

**ALL MEMBERS Please read: Sandy Hook**

Thread closed.

top topics

join