It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And So We Go...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
And so we go; as we walk into the sunset how will we all act, how will we “behave”?

Maybe this is the end game, maybe not so much; the choice is ours. There is much dire stress and drama which surrounds us on a daily basis. What are we to do?

Do you “believe”?...this isn’t about God, this is about YOU. Can you stand? Where do you come from, what is your foundation? The world is alive and changing rapidly, can you adapt? Three –card-monte’ is a pretty fast game on the street, can you stay on top of the right play? Everyone in the know is betting you can’t! Did you know that?

There’s cards flying, cups moving, balls to be hidden…anymore almost everything is a test of you vs. “them”. Are you ready? Can you keep up?

Here on ATS there are many discussions about ‘conspiracies’. Well, maybe they actually exist. Maybe not as prominent as some may think, maybe not something we can nail down and call fowl on, but maybe, just maybe, it’s just a little more subtle than that.

Maybe it’s just a dollar at a time, a few pennies even, but it’s out there. The “system” is eating you; it’s taking the best part of you. It is.

Look around; it’s everywhere. No nation is exempt. Think about it; the entire world cannot be in a recession…unless the concept of supply and demand is all wrong. No, someone / something is manipulating the game!

And so where are you? Are you just here for the appetizers…or the end game? Are you young, old or just apathetic?

And so we go.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Just here for the fun of it,no end game in sight.

I hear the bluebirds singing...........

So,as I go trying to spread a little joy.
edit on 5-1-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Now that put a great BIG smile across my face!!

Very nice!!

Refreshing actually!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Not everyones mind is trapped by the illusions of grandeur.

new topics

top topics

join