It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico owes The USA Billions of dollars, and here's why!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Hi Violator,
What’s not to understand? Millions of U.S. citizens flock north and south to take advantage of subsidized healthcare. Yes, they do pay a small portion of the cost but the rest of the cost is carried by the tax payer of Mexico or Canada. What part do you not understand? There is little difference in this argument between free and mostly free.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by brice

Hi Violator,
What’s not to understand? Millions of U.S. citizens flock north and south to take advantage of subsidized healthcare. Yes, they do pay a small portion of the cost but the rest of the cost is carried by the tax payer of Mexico or Canada. What part do you not understand? There is little difference in this argument between free and mostly free.

Unless you show the fact, your tale is no different than you telling me the moon is made from green cheese.
Really? Millions of Americans flock to Canada and Mexico

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Hi Violator,

Unless you show the fact, your tale is no different than you telling me the moon is made from green cheese.

Come on Violater you have a brain, I've read your posts. Google it, these are the 2 top links when I googled it, there are hundreds...thousands of links. You could of done this and not looked soooooo ah uninformed!

Americans flock to Mexico for cheap drugs

Seniors flock to Mexico and Canada for healthcare

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Hi Violator,

Come on Violater you have a brain, I've read your posts. Google it, these are the 2 top links when I googled it, there are hundreds...thousands of links. You could of done this and not looked soooooo ah uninformed!

Americans flock to Mexico for cheap drugs

Your attempt to derail this thread fails by the very inaccurate sources that YOU supplied. The Christian Science Monitor link that you gave provides data reflecting the DEATH toll of Americans being murdered in Mexico, “.... Why would the cartels want to target Americans?" says Truly, a retired geography professor. "This might bring more attention from the US." And,” According to US State Department data, 424 Americans were reported as killed in homicides in Mexico between 2006 and 2011…The number of Americans reported as murdered to the State Department nearly quadrupled from 35 in 2007 to 120 in 2011, according to the US State Department travel advisory for Mexico from February.”

Sir, may I ask you, what does the murdered rate of Americans in Mexico, have to do with my OP?

Again, Mexico owes The USA millions of dollars for providing healthcare to Mexican citizens.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Mexico isn't going to pay a damn thing to the US. I promise.
In fact, I'm still waiting for them to reclaim Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, California, etc. as thiers once more. (because you already know it was stolen from them)

If you don't like what is going on in America, then get out.
There are plenty of immigrants that are better suited here than yourself. Besides, I'm sure you know that nearly everyone in the USA is an immigrant, unless of course you are Native American.

Personally I don't even care if my tax money goes to their health care. I look at it as contributing to the well being of people in general. Contributing to the health and happiness of someone else is far better to me than having any money of any kind.
Stop being so damn selfish. I bet you have a depressed life huh?

PS
your little rant about immigrants and health care on this fine website ATS, will not do a damn thing in the real world. Maybe you should find some alternate thing to do with your fingers other than create your inhumane rant on a website

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Hi Violater,
I have no intention of derailing your thread so if you think that's what I am doing out of respect for you, will not post after these last comments.
As I stated in an earlier post I only chose the TOP results of the thousands of hits my Google search provided, a search that you should have done. I was doing your research for you, and by saying something over and over does not make it true. I admit the links I provided FOR YOU were weak but I didn't want to waste my time reading the thousands of links of proof to provide FOR YOU the "best" one. Do some work yourself violater, don't look so stup...ah........uninformed.
brice

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by brice

Provide legitimate links or stand down.

BTW, those Americans going to Mexico and Canada for treatment are paying out of pocket because its less expensive. They aren't going for free health care, paid by the tax payers. Where, illegals are coming to America
n getting free treatment that is consequently paid for by the tax payers, ie. legal citizens. Where, as I stated before, Americans are going to Mexico n Canada but are using their own money. Is that hard for you to comprehend? SMH. Maybe you need to spend more time on your school work and getting good grades to graduate.
What say you now?
edit on 9-1-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

What I would propose as a temporary fix is to have them pay taxes without having them be citizens. That is a separate issue. Maybe a non disclosed tax form for employees that do not want to have their personal information included, but instead have them assigned a tax ID number that is issued to them Via their employer.

When they leave that tax ID number is recycled and given to the next employee that employer hires. In essence each business can have a certain number or undisclosed employees whom do not file for taxes as citizens but do have a proportionate amount of their wages taken.

It would allow employers to hire illegals without any problems and would make them responsible for paying their taxes for them in a lump sum.

It would be less beneficial for a citizen to use an anonymous tax ID number since they would not get anything back from their taxes and they would not have the benefit of SS when they retire.

The possibilities of this being abused are null since if a criminal or other person whom would be interested in using this system would receive avoid it and seek off the books work since this system would offer them less pay with no return. Employers would opt for this form of anonymous employment for non contractual employees and so this might even eliminate some off the books employment in its own measure.

It would not eliminate off the books hiring but it would encourage employers to use this system to avoid illegality. The fact is they hire illegals out of necessity. The laws prohibiting the employment of illegals are just retarded. Just because it is law does not make reality suddenly conform to it.

Now, given the chance to avoid legal problems business owners would chose to use anonymous tax ID numbers for their illegal employees. It is a win win for us. Illegal Immigrants would in effect make less, but would contribute to the system during their stay here, thus relieving some of the social tension their presence creates.

edit on 9-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Are you crazy? Or on meds? for real. Do you not comprehend the issue at hand or are you just looking for your "voice" to be herd? smh. Silly

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Dafuq....

what exactly is your issue with what I propose, or me?

It is very much inline with stopping the hemorrhaging of tax money to meet the needs of non-citizens.

are you just looking for your "voice" to be herd?

indeed, some people are guilty of this...
....for real.....

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

People go to another country, illegally because they know they will receive free health care. Health care they don't pay for but is supplemented by the tax payers of said country. Thus, costing taxpayers of said country money.

Where, If a person from said country goes to the other country and pays out of pocket (not tax payer money) for treatment it's the same?

Please, elaborate and enlighten me on how people that don't pay a cent an rely on others peoples money from a foreign country to pay for their health care compare to people from another country going to another and paying out of pocket for their health care?

You are ridiculous, racist and ill informed.
edit on 9-1-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

so, your theory is,

People immigrate to be social parasites and live in near poverty, in a foreign country, because they are addicted to medical care?

Do you even know 1 immigrant or have talked to 1 from any country or are you really this.....special...?

oh, and my wife is Mexican, try again bub

I have said nothing racist, and I am probably better informed than you.....

Also me being a 1st generation American , an immigrants son, makes me understand this situation better than you probably.

I have also worked almost my whole life with minorities and Latinos, up until a 5 years ago.

ALSO:
What the hell are you talking about?
Your response seems like it was to someone else as it has NOTHING to do with what I wrote. Are you drunk?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by kimish

so, your theory is,

People immigrate to be social parasites and live in near poverty, in a foreign country, because they are addicted to medical care?

Do you even know 1 immigrant or have talked to 1 from any country or are you really this.....special...?

Yes, Parasites, thank you for that phrase. As far as knowing illegals, haha, yes I do know many. Look at the city where i'm located. Plus, I know many women with children from illegals. parasites is a good word, come to the country legally or don't come at all! Is that hard for you to comprehnde?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

parasites is a good word, come to the country legally or don't come at all! Is that hard for you to comprehnde?

so,

you call ME racist.

troll alert.

No one cares. Go do something stupid and see if Darwin was right....

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by brice

Except they pay for their services. Seriously.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

We WON all that land in legitimate wars. While Mexico was fighting a civil war we came in and won the land. But little did you know that we could have taken all of Mexico but we didn't we stopped and actually gave some of OUR land back to them in a treaty. We had them all the way down to Vericruz and was pounding the hell out of the Mexican army and Santa Anna. Read a book.

en.m.wikipedia.org...–American_War

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

Regardless of military conquest being legitimate in the eyes of everyone, it is ancestral land and they have been, and always will be on it.

We might as well incorporate them since they are native Americans as well and our entire continent was populated by these peoples. We cant just assume they would leave. That is unrealistic.

I for one dont like to bring up the past because neither I nor the person I speak to was there or did a thing. We wee born to this world as is.

What was once part of mexico will have Mexicans...go figure.

The same way we see native Americans and think how normal it is for them to be there, we should see Mexicans as native Americans as well. They see themselves as such.

They are native to the continent, and specifically the south western portion of it. They were and are "American Indians".

We make a distinction between them and other "formal" native Americans since while we were forming as a nation they were seen as the Spaniards subjects. When the Europeans left, they remained. They didnt come from abroad, they just stayed where they always were. They werent like "left behind"

If we want them to pay for their share of services they benefit from in our system then we need to make it possible for them to do so. Saying illegals are, well, "illegal" wont solve a thing. They are not going anywhere. We might as well incorporate them somehow to pay for social services like we do instead of just making problems for ourselves by going uphill and stubbornly so at that.

Honestly they are hard working, god fearing people. It is not like they like to stone their daughters for boyfriends or they perform blood sacrifices still. They are a compatible people to us if we meet them half way.

They have their defects as well, but those go hand in hand with their virtues. Like I said, they are there anyways and not going anywhere. Lets make this work instead of living in delusions of a "pure" country that never existed.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
reply to post by resoe26

We WON all that land in legitimate wars. While Mexico was fighting a civil war we came in and won the land. But little did you know that we could have taken all of Mexico but we didn't we stopped and actually gave some of OUR land back to them in a treaty. We had them all the way down to Vericruz and was pounding the hell out of the Mexican army and Santa Anna. Read a book.

en.m.wikipedia.org...–American_War

I already KNOW this guy. Trust me I know my Mexican history, I use to live there and spent all my summers down there as a child with my family.
I believe it is Veracruz by the way....
The US only got involved because they wanted to expand to the west. This is why they didn't take all of Mexico. Had they done so, I believe rebellion would have lasted until they were once again their own country.
Bottom line is, that was MEXICAN Territory, and of course, they still believe it is. Can't honestly sit there and believe LAND of any kind BELONGS to anybody though.

We are just people. It is no ones God given right to "Own" a certain land.. Especially a group of people. I see the propaganda is getting ahold of you there fella. Maybe you should turn off the TV and sit and decide your own rational decisions instead of letting alternate things such as the media corrupt your mind.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Hi Violater,
I have no intention of derailing your thread so if you think that's what I am doing out of respect for you, will not post after these last comments.

I welcome any legitimate contribution, ad hominem attacks and misinformation are trollish.

As I stated in an earlier post I only chose the TOP results of the thousands of hits my Google search provided, a search that you should have done. I was doing your research for you

No thank you, I'm quite capable of researching the facts myself. Your the one who needs the help.

, and by saying something over and over does not make it true. I admit the links I provided FOR YOU were weak but I didn't want to waste my time reading the thousands of links of proof to provide FOR YOU the "best" one.

Weak is an understatement, "thousands" is an overt exaggeration.

Do some work yourself violater, don't look so stup...ah........uninformed.
brice

Oh yes, when you loose by being inaccurate and over exaggeration, by all means, continue to fail by inserting ad hominem attacks.

edit on 10-1-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Mexico isn't going to pay a damn thing to the US. I promise.
In fact, I'm still waiting for them to reclaim Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, California, etc. as thiers (sic) once more. (because you already know it was stolen from them)

Stolen from them? Please provide a link to this falsehood.

If you don't like what is going on in America, then get out.
There are plenty of immigrants that are better suited here than yourself.

Better suited? Please provide a link to the immigrants here in the USA that have graduated from an engineering and medical school, pilot billion dollar aircraft, and provide FREE medical care to illegal entrants?

Besides, I'm sure you know that nearly everyone in the USA is an immigrant, unless of course you are Native American.

Factually, the American Indians migrated from Central and South America, Southeast Asia. China, Japan, Melanesia, and Polynesia. So yes, they too are immigrants.
www.upenn.edu...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Personally I don't even care if my tax money goes to their health care. I look at it as contributing to the well being of people in general. Contributing to the health and happiness of someone else is far better to me than having any money of any kind.

I applaud your philanthropy.
Most people would agree that if you work for something or anything, you are allowed the fruits of your labor.
When you have labored very hard for something, you tend to hold it in either great esteem or value. If you want to give your money away, that's fine with me, just don't ask me to be so frivolous with mine.

Stop being so damn selfish. I bet you have a depressed life huh?

Oh yes, when loosing an argument always:
1. play the race card.
2. make ad hominem attacks.

PS
your little rant about immigrants and health care on this fine website ATS, will not do a damn thing in the real world. Maybe you should find some alternate thing to do with your fingers other than create your inhumane rant on a website

Please review number 2 from above

edit on 12-1-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join