It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Worldwide Norwalk Virus Outbreak or something else?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
well hum, it sounds like the same flu my brothers family has right now. they have all the symptoms of the little virus . all i know is that i am going to stay away from there as i dont like being sick.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Pneumonia seems to be rampant here in Atlanta. Almost every other person at work has/has had it in the last two months. Yet I don't see anything about it on any sites, other than it being a side effect of the "flu."

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

Having owned several in ground pools in my life, I can first hand tell you, that it is nothing like drinking from a pool. However, I also believe in moderation in all things. And if I went overboard on the sodium chlorite, I am sure I would experiance negitive effects. But, so far I only know that what I am experianceing in my family is positive.
Most city water has chlorine added to the water supply, to kill bacteria.
I live in the mother lode region of No California, we have extreme issues with heavy metals in our water supply and we have extremely high colon cancer rates. I also live in a mobile home park we are on a well, but it is down stream from Sierra Pacific lumber mill. I started this proceedure to help elimanate the metals from my body, and found it has given my ammune system a much needed boost.
For now, I will continue to add 4 drops to the gallon of water. It has a crisper cleaner taste.
I will keep a careful watch over my family for any negitive side effects.
I do not give my family the MMS treatment. They only recieve the 4 drops to the gallon of water.
Have you personally tried the Sodium Chlorite? I am curious as to what is your experiance with it, and what were the negitive effects to your health.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

What is going on here?

Millions of people take flights all over the world every day. Virus and bacterium can spread pretty damn quick during the incubation period. No conspiracy, just diseases hitching rides on humans and then infecting others like they always have, the difference is now diseases have some really gnarley logistics so a wider range of people all over the world are getting sick.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
first its NOROvirus.

2nd, it has been around for a while, and our hospital clinic is now in

the 4th year of special precautions to help prevent it - ie., wrapping

all food items in the cafeteria so no hand-mouth transmission.

Just like the current outbreak of influenza (H3N2), if you can stay away

from all people (!) you drastically reduce the chance of getting it.

Since there are more people, and more people travelling every year, all

viruses are exponentially increase their spread.
edit on 1/5/2013 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Pneumonia is a classic sequela of the flu, usually starting around 10 days post influenza infection.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yes Pnemoia has has been bad around here too. I was in the hospital for it, Got it after a cold. I think the weather changes are also prompting more people to get sick this year.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I've not done any real research on this but I can tell you that a relative and his wife had something akin to it.
She was so sick she had to call someone to take her to the hospital. Her husband was too sick to take her
himself. On the way to the bathroom he passed out in the kitchen and knocked a hole in the wall. Said he
sat there for a long long time ( days? maybe ). It could be the same thing, don't know. This happened in NW
Florida a few weeks or months ago, not sure exactly.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by njl51

Yeah its pretty bad. My brother went to the hospital, they thought it was his gallbladder and first and scheduled surgery, but found out it was this virus. Him and his wife ended up sick for 5 days.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one in LV, but I know that drinking lots and lots of water accelerates the healing process. Even if vomiting is a symptom, drink water, throw it up, drink some more, repeat.

When you throw up and have diarrhea your body loses sodium and potassium. Making yourself throw up by drinking too much water is not a good idea.

I would suggest if anyone gets that sick, they drink an ounce of water or pedialyte every 20 minutes...That way it gives your body enough time to digest and not throw it up losing more precious electrolytes

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by misskat1
reply to post by Pardon?

Having owned several in ground pools in my life, I can first hand tell you, that it is nothing like drinking from a pool. However, I also believe in moderation in all things. And if I went overboard on the sodium chlorite, I am sure I would experiance negitive effects. But, so far I only know that what I am experianceing in my family is positive.
Most city water has chlorine added to the water supply, to kill bacteria.
I live in the mother lode region of No California, we have extreme issues with heavy metals in our water supply and we have extremely high colon cancer rates. I also live in a mobile home park we are on a well, but it is down stream from Sierra Pacific lumber mill. I started this proceedure to help elimanate the metals from my body, and found it has given my ammune system a much needed boost.
For now, I will continue to add 4 drops to the gallon of water. It has a crisper cleaner taste.
I will keep a careful watch over my family for any negitive side effects.
I do not give my family the MMS treatment. They only recieve the 4 drops to the gallon of water.
Have you personally tried the Sodium Chlorite? I am curious as to what is your experiance with it, and what were the negitive effects to your health.

My experience comes from a long time working as a physiologist whilst also having a degree in biochemistry.
I wouldn't give myself or my family sodium chlorite the same way as I wouldn't give them industrial bleach (which essentially is what sodium chlorite is).

If you're concerned about your water quality then the best thing for you to do is to distill your water rather than adding a compound which some fella off the internet has suggested (especially when he's hawking a book on the back of it).
It will be far better for you.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Oh, the norovirus used to be called the Norwalk (after Norwalk in Ohio) virus as that's where it was first identified as a virus after an outbreak in the early 70's.
Puzzled me for a bit but a quick Google sorted it out.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yeah it was called norwalk virus, in fact I thought that is what it is still called, guess they changed the name? Some sights call it norwalk some noro, but it is the same thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr

Since there are more people, and more people travelling every year, all

viruses are exponentially increase their spread.
edit on 1/5/2013 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

IDK, I mean wouldn't the resistance to these viruses also increase, else we'd be dying off. . . instead of increasing in numbers.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I know this virus is out every year, but I have never seen anything in these numbers.
Thats why my little buzzer in my brain is going off. We have had a lot of population for a long time, but this year , it suddenly explodes ?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Wow, interesting thread OP, you've peaked my interest. I'll look into this matter to see if I can spot any patterns. For now I'll just note that for now it seems to be only America and its allies? I'm unsure of current astronomical events at the moment, I believe I heard once that the moons lunar cycle. Of only effect humans, but all life forms. Perhaps some anomaly within our solar system is to blame? Could be just about anything at this point.
Makes me grateful that my body either annihilates all flu strains or turns the strong ones into the common cold

Good luck, I'll post any findings to this thread

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I think you're falling to the same line of reasoning as what climate change denialists say. That because what they personally witness in their tiny bit of the world is our of the norm, it must be a global phenomena of significance. Then you go and search for more signs to confirm this. You fall victim to confirmation bias.

What seems to be the reality is that every year, patches of "outbreaks" occur. That means some cities, or countries will be more hit than others. Some years are worse than others, but overall the pattern remains that outbreaks are common for the northern hemisphere this time of year.

Same thing as the climate change weirdos who reason that since their area is experiencing a "normal" season, all is well. Makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Wondering if they are adding a little extra gift in with our chemtrails im seeing on the daily here?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine

They are saying its a new strain, but how do entire countries come down with an outbreak at once?

edit on 4-1-2013 by amatrine because: (no reason given)

Worlwide = Chemtrails ... compliments of the New World Order, and it is just starting ... maybe Zombies will soon follow.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine

They are saying its a new strain, but how do entire countries come down with an outbreak at once?

Aerosol chem trails above our skies with a mix of this strain sprayed over our populations is an idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join