It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Teams Up With Foreign Media and Governments to Destroy Second Amendment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Obama Teams Up With Foreign Media and Governments to Destroy Second Amendment

www.infowars.com

Russian, Chinese, British, Australian talking heads attack second amendment

It started with British CNN host Piers Morgan, who seized upon the tragedy within hours to push his fanatical anti-second amendment agenda, calling for a British-style total gun ban. This eventually led to a White House petition calling for Morgan to be deported which went viral and has thus far attracted over 100,000 signatures.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is as serious as it can get. If they disarm American people, total tyranny will unleash globally with high tech weapons and mentally ill government leaders of today. Nothing will stop the governments from exterminating any amount of people they want anywhere on the planet. It’s the guns in hands of people that have been holding this madness to break in the US while 300 million of civilians have been murdered by their own governments elsewhere only during last 100 years along.

There’s no room for a mistake now – there will be no time to re-think it. This mistake can cost us all our lives. No time to play write or wrong. If indeed people like myself are right, who will save you and why, if you don’t have means to protect yourselves? Americans, are you ready to face the worse nightmare came through? Will you try to stop it? Will you defend your ground?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MrHonest

Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.” ~ Mao

The Chinese cultural revolution caused the death of 30 million people..........None of them had guns to defend themselves.....

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I think someone needs to brush up on the oath of office that they took.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
They are all traitors.

Especially Obama.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

What dont they get?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The second amendment is the last speed bump on the highway to the new world order. Imagine what Lenin did to his own citizens. 23 million dead for political expediency.
Next time it will be world wide.
I'll bet Barry will keep it to a fairly low number here in the USSA. Maybe 50,000,000 or so.
edit on 4-1-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Government officials should think twice and keep thinking what it would be like to have millions of people to go on rampages because they are defending their rights and believe their government is going to try to remove all their rights starting with their guns. Either that or maybe Obama and the democrats want to spur the biggest increase in gun sales in US history and start a second civil war. Hopefully no one will have a reason to believe a civil war has started but doing away with our rights is a reason to fight. Millions of Americans have already died fighting foreign threats to our rights and freedoms. Whomever seriously tries to do so imo, I will pray that God stops them. Others will use their guns. I find it appalling that someone who won an election with a one percent margin believes they have a mandate to do away with a right that shall not be infringed according to the law of this country that is specifically stated for the people. Of course all this probably doesn't matter because those in power have bankrupted this country and they aren't making any effort to seriously cut back spending.

If your money becomes worthless, it will become everyone for themselves without alternate currencies that everyone has. If foreign countries or investors start believing the US might default on our trillions of dollars in debt, interest rates will dramatically rise in the US killing off any chance for more economic growth and ensuring things will go downhill. I suppose those in power see this coming and are considering disarming everyone from their more lethal weapons. After all, our government officials only seem to get bunkers built for themselves, not the people like they do in some other countries. I can see where our elected officials stand as far as protecting us.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
America is the final stop people.
If we are disarmed then there is nothing but clear skies ahead for TPTB and their New World Order.
It is going to be up to us to shut this thing down and literally save the world.

Look at other countries and the protests going on there.
As bad as they can get, with all of the tear gas, tanks,and outright slaughter of the citizens with AK-47s guess what the citizen has to fight back with when enough is enough????

F ing ROCKS!!!!!!!

Here, in America, when enough is enough, we are still able to fight back with good ol fashioned lead.
God forbid the citiznes of this country ever get disarmed.

The rest of the world needs to be watching very carefully.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

yes, I went to get a star on your post....4 minutes later....it should've have had 14 stars already....
Texas thinks like you do. so you know, we're all into hittin the shows and buying from the police and sherriff oficers there, we're somewhat saturated with reloads of all sizes, we'recompletely organized on muster points, we're talking a plenty about who will do what( some are really staunch), and we're adamantly aligned with what you posted. hey, you would be so proud of the young'ns around here....smart as they can be......God made 'em like that for a reason possibly.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Woah Meow!

More Alex Jones Fear Mongering.

Can somebody please tell me how Obama 'teamed' up with the media in order to destory the second amendment?

Where is this collusion he speaks of? I didn't know Piers Morgan worked for the White House, nor did I know those other outlets like RT ( see KGB) worked for them either.

My god people are so willing to jump on the bandwagon to blame things on Obama.

It's raining today -- Obama's Fault.
Didn't Win The Lottery -- Obamas Fault.
The Sky is Blue -- Obama's Fault.

Alex Jones and his ilk make wild accusations that are unfounded and mere speculation...Obama's fault?

Pathetic. Nobody is coming for your guns.

In a separate discussion about the aftermath of the Sandy Hook massacre, a Russia Today host and an RT editor tried to savage Alex Jones’ impartiality by accusing Infowars of being money driven.

When RT starts calling out folk for being money driven? Come on?!

~Tenth
edit on 1/4/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Woah Meow!

More Alex Jones Fear Mongering.

Can somebody please tell me how Obama 'teamed' up with the media in order to destory the second amendment?

Where is this collusion he speaks of? I didn't know Piers Morgan worked for the White House, nor did I know those other outlets like RT ( see KGB) worked for them either.

My god people are so willing to jump on the bandwagon to blame things on Obama.

It's raining today -- Obama's Fault.
Didn't Win The Lottery -- Obamas Fault.
The Sky is Blue -- Obama's Fault.

Alex Jones and his ilk make wild accusations that are unfounded and mere speculation...Obama's fault?

Pathetic. Nobody is coming for your guns.

In a separate discussion about the aftermath of the Sandy Hook massacre, a Russia Today host and an RT editor tried to savage Alex Jones’ impartiality by accusing Infowars of being money driven.

When RT starts calling out folk for being money driven? Come on?!

~Tenth
edit on 1/4/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

HAHA! I found my new excuse! Anyone blames me for anything..."Nope, Obama did it."

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Good replies so far. I’m glad there are still patriots and people who understand things. Do we still have a chance? Will it again be 5% of Americans who will fight for freedom?

But the most important question I have is this: if we survive and freedom will remain, how will the rest 95% be able to live knowing that they did exactly NOTHING to even save themselves? I mean how can majority live with such a vast burden of guilt against humanity – guilt of NON-action? This will NULL their very existence. This is a huge CRIME against life in general – inaction to preserve their own species from danger of extermination. This is a hell of a test, isn’t it? Hell of a life test! No I don’t want to be among those 95%!!!!

I’m curious what percentage of ATS members will be in those 95%... including moderators???

Oh…. something tells me things will get very hot. God Bless America.

edit on 5-1-2013 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Obama took healthcare and turned it into a government -controlled monolith. His "plan:" is increasing premium costs so much that Obama will come in and save the day by offering the single-payer system, thus nationalizing the entire healthcare system.

I can see Obama taking gun ownership and turning that into a police-state simply to ease the fears that would arise if we were disarmed.

See, Obama takes our guns, crime using firearms rises. The people complain. Obama comes in with a solution.

In order to secure the safety of the American people, we must become a perpetual police state.

Obama creates the problem. The people suffer.

Then he comes in and offers a "solution".

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

There are some that believe it can NEVER happen.

I say living cautiously, is better then living in ignorance, hey?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Barney Frank was instrumental in creating the housing collapse.

As a result?

We have a government that develops a class warfare meme and lo and behold!! Taxes increase.

THEY create a problem.
People panic.
THEY provide a "solution".

THEY create social security.
People stop saving
NOW the people live within the means that the government sets based on the amount that they give you.

The same thing is going to happen with "gun control".

new topics

top topics

join