It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Killed Bigfoot -- A Conversation with Justin Smeja (video & audio)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I am presenting this video and audio of two different Justin Smeja interviews. The 58 minute video interview is done by The Bigfoot Report.com's Ro Sahebi. The 48 minute audio interview by Rob and Randy on the 25th Hour Radio Show.

I think the radio interview is much more compelling as Rob and Randy ask a lot of good questions and was done on November 29, 2012. They get Justin to elaborate on what he has been through since coming out with his story and what bigfoot groups or networks his is in contact with, etc. The video is a sit down interview and was published on July 15, 2012.

For those that can’t view the videos, a short summary:

On October 8, 2010 in Gold Lake California, Justin Smeja claims to have shot an adult (white/beige haired) bigfoot from about 80 yards away while hunting with his buddy. The bigfoot was in a meadow and stumbled over the hill after he shot it. They got to the crest of the hill and witnessed two juveniles seemingly communicating and looking for their parent. Justin then shot a juvenile and it rolled down the hill and rested at his feet. He picked it up, described it as looking very monkey-like. They left the scene. Justin says he was a member of a taxidermy forum where it was compelled to tell his story to an individual whom soon after relayed the story to a bigfoot researcher. The bigfoot researcher contacted Justin and urged him to go back to the site and get evidence. After going back, Justin recovered a fur/hide sample which he describes as the size of a steak. He claims to still have the sample in a block of ice to preserve it. Samples were sent to the lab. Justin took a polygraph test in which he passed with 98.69% reliability.

And although I couldn’t find inconsistencies with his body language (not that I would recognize them), I’ll just list the things I’m having trouble with regarding his story:

1) He said he had a scope on his gun but didn’t see skin.
2) He just thought it was a monster and the thought of “bigfoot” never occurred to him. How does one live in California as an experienced hunter and has never had a conversation about bigfoot?
3) He said the animal had its arms up, as in “don’t shoot” – who the hell would shoot?? Especially as an experienced hunter (as he often brings up). He didn’t portray himself as an proper hunter. Although if I were in a bear or bigfoot suit and I could see someone was aiming at me, I would take the head of the suit off or lay the F down, or scream my lungs out. But Justin agrees in the 25thHourRadioShow interview that by raising its hands, it was showing intelligence.
4) He said the offspring were constantly coming together, communicating, then separating again as if looking for their parent. I would expect the offspring to be able to track their parent IF it was a bigfoot, as they supposedly give off a strong odor, and he said it fell down the hill and “sounded like a car crash.”
5) He says he shot a juvenile (because it seemed unnatural and out of place) and is seemingly very cavalier about it, even though he stated he doesn’t hunt young deer.
6) He said when he and his buddy finally went back to recover the juvenile bigfoot body and “make some money”, there was 3 feet of snow. But when telling the story, he makes it sound like they were surprised about the snow… but wouldn’t that be apparent as they were driving to the area?

Not sure why the woman performing the polygraph would request to have her face concealed since she said she has never met either of the two men involved. I’ve never seen a polygrapher’s identity concealed before.

I can’t be 100% certain either way that Justin is telling the truth or lying but he sure is willing to go through a lot; 3 polygraphs and interviews, which leads me to believe him. He has also been consistent from everything I’ve heard. With regards to the inconsistencies I’ve noted, someone can find inconsistencies in any story; at least details that SEEM to be inconsistencies. But remember this is allegedly an encounter with a beast that doesn’t exist. I can’t claim to know exactly how these stories should or would play out, I’m not that arrogant or close-minded. 75% of me believes Justin is being honest. But for what it’s worth, these are my opinions on Justin’s story. I’m sure to start and I’m hoping for a tough discussion, as I think this will be new material to most here on ATS. Justin actually gives more details on the 25thHourRadioShow interview. There is A LOT to this story, and even more to come, as Justin is still very much involved in proving himself to be honest and that bigfoot DOES EXIST.

Enjoy!

edit on 4-1-2013 by six67seven because: BF

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
yah i shot big foot also but i didnt think it was important enough to grab the body and take 10000000 pictures and 45hr of video, hair samples, foot prints, blood samples, ect. I figured I would go back in a few months and i twould just be laying there so I didnt bother.

some redneck retard says he killed bigfoot and just because he takes a test that anyone can pass people believe him and has the most stupid excuse why they didnt take the body... right yah i kill big foot and just leave the body for later...

get a job.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
nope...I'm an outdoors man of 6 decades.....one would get the downed critter immediatly if not sooner and take it to the truck.....
or a quarter.....section.....not leave and go back later....
edit on 4-1-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh ...coolest of names

edit on 4-1-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I hope he gets a judge to believe his story so he can sit in prison for murder.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Am I missing something?

They got to the crest of the hill and witnessed two juveniles seemingly communicating and looking for their parent. Justin then shot a juvenile and it rolled down the hill and rested at his feet. He picked it up, described it as looking very monkey-like. They left the scene.

So he shoots and kills a juvenile Bigfoot, picks it up, puts it back down and then just leaves? Without taking the body or any evidence?

Doesnt make much sense at all.

This makes me highly skeptical, without evening listening to the audio.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Seriously people??

Take a shot at the audio!!! Listen to his story, then get to posting
edit on 4-1-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
well i guess if you are stupid enough to shoot something that puts its hands up then shoot one of its kids just for the kick of it i guess.. then you could be stupid enough to just leave the body and go home to jerk and drink beer.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
Seriously people??

Pass.

I have better things to do than listen to a redneck crap on for two hours about something that is obviously a hoax.

As far as I am concerned, if this story was real - even if the corpse was left at the site - they would have been back the next day to confirm their findings.

link   
I completely disagree with this guy but a star for you for actually taking the time to make a Good Thread with descriptions, opinions and vids! It seems like very few members here understand what a good thread is supposed to look like.

NEW USERS,

THIS is how a thread should be done!

OP, I want to believe!

Edit: I flagged this for future use!
edit on 4-1-2013 by redbarron626 because: to wave a banner

link   
reply to post by six67seven

Ill try to check the audio/interviews out later, but does he ever answer why he didnt take the body/evidence after killing the Bigfoot?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Seriously people??

Pass.

I have better things to do than listen to a redneck crap on for two hours about something that is obviously a hoax.

As far as I am concerned, if this story was real - even if the corpse was left at the site - they would have been back the next day to confirm their findings.

THEN DONT POST

Your post is completely irrelevant!

And he gets through his story fairly quickly in the first video.

I'm not sure why I bothered to reply ...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Seriously people??

I'll pass as well. Your OP was enough to tell me that I do not want to listen to this man. He's apparently bragging about murdering someone. That trumps the existence of bigfoot, for me.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91

Ill try to check the audio/interviews out later, but does he ever answer why he didnt take the body/evidence after killing the Bigfoot?

Cheers

Yes, he is open to and answers all questions he's asked. It's all there for everyone to gobble up.

I guess I should have expected this since its not a 2 minute video of a UFO

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hell, if I had a nickel for every bigfoot I've hit with my truck driving late at night.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Seriously people??

I'll pass as well. Your OP was enough to tell me that I do not want to listen to this man. He's apparently bragging about murdering someone. That trumps the existence of bigfoot, for me.

take your trash with you please.

denying ignorance at its greatest

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Seriously people??

take your trash with you please.

denying ignorance at its greatest

Why would you be upset with me? I read your OP, isn't that enough?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Maybe he did take both bigfoots. Just think how much they could be sold for to a rich collector of animals. I would be interested to see the polygraph test of him denying he took them. Wouldn't you take them and sell them for a huge fortune?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

I'm not the story teller, I'm the messenger

And this is a message I believe should be shared and discussed.

I was looking for an intelligent discussion but the first page is full of ignorance.

The videos are there for a reason and this story is far from over, in fact it's just begun.

If you created a thread containing something that you feel may be important and everyone posts irrelevant crap... would you try to defend it, or just add to the nonsense?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

No need to get defensive.

The question I asked seems fairly obvious.

I have a very hard time seeing someone kill a "Bigfoot" and then just leave a body without taking any evidence.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91

No need to get defensive.

The question I asked seems fairly obvious.

I have a very hard time seeing someone kill a "Bigfoot" and then just leave a body without taking any evidence.

Cheers

He DID take evidence after he went back to the scene but you would have been aware of that if the play button had been pushed and you had the volume up

<<   2  3 >>

join