It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An EVP Test - Please Participate

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I read some of the comments before listening and the first several times listening, it did sound like, "I miss my dad", but then it started to sound more like "I wish I could get out."

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I will post what I heard before I read others....

EVP#1 - I heard a variation of: I think I'm dead; I hate my dad; I think my dad.
EVP#2 - How'm I dead?
EVP#3 - too garbbled to determine.

I think I need to better understand the context of this. Where and how was it recorded. For EVP#3 it just sounds like a regular voice recording but distorted due to poor quality recorder or reccorded at a distance or the recorder was in someones pocket.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
ok, let's see if this worked

the sound file is slowed down 20%
and pitch is slowed/lowerd 10%

Click to listen

Guess it wont play, its like the OP's...

first time messing with that site, not use to it.

to me, it still sounds like "I think i Can" used headphones
my laptop speaker is crud.

Hmmmm slowing down the tempo, it could be "I miss my Dad"
with a lot of annunciation on the "d"

its a hard call...

Great evp though OP.
edit on 5-1-2013 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

After listening to it slowed down, now I clearly hear: I think I'm dead. Boy is he stating the obvious!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Number 2 sounds like "ah, breakdown."
Number 3 sounds like "mama, grandpa, this is laura, um, " can't make out the last
I let my husband listen to it without telling him what it was at all, and he thought the third one was someone speaking Hindi.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Gang... here is what we hear in the EVPs. However, it does not mean we are correct!
The first one says "I Miss my dad"
2nd: "Am I Dead?"
3rd. "Really, that makes us so loud?"

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

I got number 2 right hahaha

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Did you switch #1 at some point?
I hear "I miss my Dad"...in a younger voice now.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The cadence of the sentences in #1 and #2 are very much the same, although the pitch is different.
Both sound like a child (boy) saying the same thing: "I miss my dad.".

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the right thread, didn't really want to read too much in it, just share something that kind of excited me, regarding evp.

I was trying a recording with a microphone and I got a voice. Now the kids were in the background, and then I sort of did a short soft prayer or asked for a message, and the this tone pitch changed, and an elderly womans voice said, "entrance door" right near the end.

Now I didn't follow the ideas online. I thought to myself, knowing how my digitial sun glow pictures, have energy and they really lift me up, that its all an illusion. We're kind of getting an energy hit, in real time, from whatever is in a photo, or video.

So what I did, was open up audacity, and then find a video of a huge telsa coil:

www.youtube.com...

And then I turned the volume down to the lowest it would go, becasue it blasted my ears with the head phones.

And, put the mike to the speaker, and pushed record, and made a request for only Love and Good spirits basically and the kids you could hear playing their game.

I'm not going to share it, it really doesnt matter who hears it and who believes.

Im just sharing a way to do evp. Like a video of a tesla coil. You can even use a video of white noise as well:

www.youtube.com...

If you want to blast your ears out, turn the volume up. I thought that was needed and got a "hi" with the white noise, and you could hear it even when you reduced the noise in audacity.

Just sharing ways to explore. But only recommend scientific enquiry, into spirit, life beyond this life, not giving wide open permissions, like a ouiji board, because I don't feel in good conscious to promote or encourage people just opening doors where they shouldn't. I believe in evp being a very good way to show the reality of infinity and that our loved ones are alive and well.

But I found out the volume isn't needed. And videos contain energy, so this works.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

my thoughts on this are that i think these EVPs could be spirits, but it also could be a go between, interpreters for us to figure out what other beings are experiencing, perceiving, or communicating. Perhaps a technology is at work with this also.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join