It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An EVP Test - Please Participate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
From the first time I listened It just sounds so clear "I miss my dad" and it sounds like a young boy of around 12 or 13 years old.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I haven't looked at the other replies yet thinking it might influence me. I hear: "I can forget."

Now I'll go read the replies.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
IT looks like about 60% of the people hear what we think it says. This is surprising. I expected it to be higher. I have literally thousands of EVPs like this. I could post more if you guys would like to try this again. Let me know if you would be willing. I am going to edit my initial post with what we think it says. Take care and let me know about posting more. I will return later this evening and might be able to get some on line.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5pooky
I would like to try something. I hear a lot of people say that they cannot hear EVPs and that a suggestion from someone is why people agree to what the Spirit says. I do Paranormal research and I know what is said in this clip. Please review the EVP, and let me know what you hear. This is 100% on the level. I am a 42 year old, married, college grad. 6 years military service. I am an Engineer at a Honda supplier and I am NOT messing around. If you like, message me with what you think is being said. This will give everyone a chance to give their opinion. In a day or 2, I will post what I hear, and what others have heard. Thanks in advance for participating in this experiment!

EVP #1

We hear..... "I miss my dad". Sounded like a young sad boy. We caught this in 2008 or 2009 in a cemetary after asking if there were any messages to pass to the living. We have returned since hearing this and tried to get the same person to elaborate but never heard from him again.
edit on 5-1-2013 by 5pooky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

IT looks like about 60% of the people hear what we think it says. This is surprising. I expected it to be higher. I have literally thousands of EVPs like this. I could post more if you guys would like to try this again. Let me know if you would be willing. I am going to edit my initial post with what we think it says. Take care and let me know about posting more. I will return later this evening and might be able to get some on line.

Sure, post some more EVPs - but be prepared for lots of different responses again.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Sure, post some more EVPs - but be prepared for lots of different responses again.

I am by no means saying my thoughts are correct. It was nice because some of the answers I could almost hear them as well. Strange phenomenon.....

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I would like to try something. ....

EVP #1

We hear..... "I miss my dad". Sounded like a young sad boy. We caught this in 2008 or 2009 in a cemetary after asking if there were any messages to pass to the living. We have returned since hearing this and tried to get the same person to elaborate but never heard from him again.

Did you exchange the file???

Right after reading your post I clicked on the link to listen again and know what?
I now clearly hear "I miss my dad".
I couldn't hear this before and now I can't hear what I heard before anymore.

I am speakless so in my case yes the "solution" really changes my recognition.
(or did I just have a very dirty mind 1 or 2 hours ago? I really heard what I posted)

edit: had it in loop while writing this. Took a time but now I can hear "I can f*** your a**" again as contrary as it is to "I miss my dad". I cam hear both now.
Guess it's really very mind state depending what one will hear.

edit on 5-1-2013 by TWhatever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TWhatever

What you probably heard to persuade the dirty mind is the slight "fa" sound prior to the word "I" When doing evp recordings these little "fa" "pa" pops and clicks are common.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by smirkley

I can only state, with 100% honesty, this is not BS or a trick.

It's a Marsian rock that looks like a skull, or a sandwich that looks like Jesus - only with audio.
Why do you spend time on this? Or more importantly, the time of your family?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm with the 'I miss my Dad' crew. I thought it sounded like a young womans' or a young boys' voice. Extremely clear recording! I would love to hear other recordings, it is interesting to see how many listeners hear the same thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWhatever

EVP #1

Right after reading your post I clicked on the link to listen again and know what?

(or did I just have a very dirty mind 1 or 2 hours ago? I really heard what I posted)

edit: had it in loop while writing this. Took a time but now I can hear "I can f*** your a**" again as contrary as it is to "I miss my dad". I cam hear both now.

Funny you say this, I can still sort of hear swearing but nowhere near as clear as the first time, I can now sort of hear I miss my dad....very strange.

Played it for my husband without him knowing anything but he tohught "I just...'

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWhatever

EVP #1

I hear the same naughty message you do. I do understand why people hear "I miss my dad" but the very first thing I heard was "I can f*** your a**." right after hearing that
I thought, "great I just picked up a virus."
edit on 5-1-2013 by chefc14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Please post more if you have time

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is what I first heard: "I'm just a guest"

Cool thread. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
got the guys together to listen and to write down there response.
most common answer was "I miss my dad ".

Also, background noise sounded like it was recorded on a train and voice sounded feminine.

On a separate note i had a laugh at everyone whinging about the quality, its an EVP not a Bieber CD

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

Great experiment.
Go ahead and post some more, if it's no trouble that is.

I purposely did not look at any of the members responses but just decided to listen and report.
I listened to it twice but I thought I heard the voice was female came inpretty clear, and said "I think I dead."

Now I will look at the others responses,

edit on 5-1-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I miss my dad then what seems like a chirp from a cricket. and of course a whole lot of white noise which resembles a crowded place where all the noise drowns together.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

I swear it sounds like "I can fight your a**"

No, really...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
"i like baguettes."

me too lady... me too.
edit on 5-1-2013 by rudeboyrave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
She is saying ''i miss my dad" that much i can hear, right at the end there is also a 'hi' sound at the moment she said 'dad'. I'll even go as far as to say the dad is replying trough her words saying something like 'im miss you two' or 'im oke', from what i understand about evp most replys do not follow our timeline and could be in reverse or the reply is like in this case instant and not after or before something is said.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join